EON: Garrith's Log

EON: Garrith's Log

A Story by ShadowFox aka Pierce
"

"This is the only record we have of what happened that day" -Centurion of the third legion infantry, Isaak Tomak

"

Auto AI Cam Optical Recording, AACOR program initiating...

Data file: Garrith Andreagas, Third lieutenent of the Third Legion Infantry...

 

Garrith burst through the door into the room, bleeding profusely.

He slumped down against the far wall next to a window, "Fix me up Baby." He whispered to his suit AI, who promptly shot him in the side with a healing solution.

As he winced in pain from the shot, he leaned over and peered out the window, only to see what looks like, the entire planet ablaze.

His gaze veered down to see the lone culprit, a faceless, humanoid creature, standing atop a small pile of debris.

Suddenly a soldier came charging at it from the corner of a buiding, Fireing plasma from his rifle mod.

The creature swiftly raised its hand, and the very ground from beneath the soldier erupted in fire and light, obliterating the man instantly.

Garrith leaned back against the wall once more, calmed himself, then said; "Sniper mod LLs, make it long and hard Baby." The AI then cycled through ammo tubes until it found the correct one and clicked it into place then extended the rifle barrel an extra three feet.

Garrith once again leaned out the window, aimed his rifle, found his target, and took the shot.

The quarter-pound antimatter slug plowed into the creatures head, then detonated, leaving only a lifeless body amung the debris.

Garrith closed his eyes, sighed, then leaned back against the cold wall.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw the creature staring down at him. and it said, "You shall be judged for your sins by Jasin himself!" the creature raised its hand, and Garriths world went black.

 

End Data Log, Emergency AACOR program crash...

© 2011 ShadowFox aka Pierce


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Looks like you got a good start...can't wait to read more....

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a great piece of writing, although you might reread to remove grammar error. Other than that, it was all good.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

The story sounds very interesting and I feel a great plot-line brewing. I am eager to read more, as long as you keep me updated. This seems really great, honestly. Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

* debi should be debris,gfire should be gunfire
i do like the character so far. this story sounds interesting i am looking forward to what will come next.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

396 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 18, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011
Tags: EON, jasin, garrith, mod, war
Previous Versions

Author

ShadowFox aka Pierce
ShadowFox aka Pierce

Bay Springs, MS, MS



About
I'm 22 now. I left this website and this profile back in an earlier chapter of my life. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..