The once sad girl

The once sad girl

A Story by Shadow666
"

Decided to write a story for once. ^^ Emo love story, beware. Based on true events.

"

        There was once a girl who had nothing. She was told she was nothing, and began to think it was true. Day by day, she would sit and silently cry, wishing to leave the world. She would dream of flying, and freedom. She would dream of one day departing. She wondered what lay on the other side. Perhaps hope, and joy? She longed to see the wide open spaces. One day she moved, and her life changed. She met a boy who was not quite sane. She talked to him, more and more. Till she began to love him. They danced and they played. The girl was happy, for the first time in her life. She felt joy, she felt hope. She felt she could endure the world. She loved the boy, who was so kind and so gental. She gave him everything she was, he gave her wings.

      He taught her to smile, to laugh, to enjoy life at its finest. He loved the girl also, and always tried to show her. He presented her with gifts, with love, with sweet embrace. He made her smile, that smile so true. So beautiful and honest. He wished to warm her cold soul with the fire of passion. He knew of her pain, her loss, her sorrow. He wished to calm the tears of what lie in the marrow. He gave her the gift, the gift of everlasting. He gave her love, for what she needed most was someone to love her.

     The days went by, and the two grew up together. They had their good times, their bad times and the akward ones. They were still in love, but the girl was not used to so much. Sometimes she cringed when embraced as memories of the past reminded her of pain. She loved him she did, and always tried to show him. Though the physical feel of him kept reminding her of pain.

       Till one day she moved, away from her home. Away from her pain and away from him. She loved his still so and always called his name. Separation had drove them apart, and she always tried to see him again. She called him every now and then. Sometimes she would wait for him to call her instead. But none came. She wondered why, and thought for a long time. Why he never made and an effort to call her. Weeks past then months, still no phone call. she thought maybe he had to time at all. He was at college, across the state. She wanted to see him, but too late.

    She got a call one night, and it was the one she was waiting for. It was from him. Except it was not what she was expecting at all. He told her she cannot be with him, that she was to far. He had too much temptation, and that was his last call.

   The girl wept and she cried. He was her light, and the lights dimed and died. She was alone, in the darkness once again. She had no home, no friends. She was alone, and wished once again. That the devil would come and put and end to her life. To end the misery, to end the fight. She took up a razor, and took her own life. Her last thoughts were of him. The light that went dim.

© 2009 Shadow666


Author's Note

Shadow666
Kinda a poetic story, so it might rhyme a bit :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very beautiful tragic love story. This was very well written. Nice job. It flowed well.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice write

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good story But i feel horrible for the girl..... your not the boy are you...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 4, 2009

Author

Shadow666
Shadow666

Coure d' Alene, ID



About
I don't post anymore on here. more..

Writing
The last wolf The last wolf

A Chapter by Shadow666


The Wolf The Wolf

A Book by Shadow666