Sheepies

Sheepies

A Poem by Catherine Parks
"

Random, spontaneous, rough poem thingie my brain just vomited.

"

Today I thunk a thought, the thought made me think, do I overthink the thoughts I think? Then, I started to blink, I Blink into a daydream of green and white sheep, each representing a thought and a think. I keep them fenced in where they can run free, but a freedom fenced in is never really free. so I thought to myself, a think and a thunk, My friends would love these thoughts, I will open the trunk. To open the trunk is the thought that I thunk, to tell these stories, they are more than just junk. So I opened the gate placed in the fence, slowly though, ladies and gents and let out some sheep and out they went. But only the green ones I had to be sure, the white ones were secret and ever so pure. So out they went to the joy of my friends, a gift to the people I can always depend. But back to the fenced in pasture of my dreams, the sheep were sad and lonely it seemed. But I couldn't let them go, these thoughts that I thunk. I wanted to keep them safe in this trunk. The sadness grew day and night, keeping them locked in wasn't right. But how, oh how to set them free? Then someone handed a pen to me.

© 2011 Catherine Parks


Author's Note

Catherine Parks
it is in no real format... just a quick random blurb ^^ i hope you like.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice, though I think it made me think some thunks. XD

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was brilliant. The rhyming was great. The ending superb. Thunk is a great great word! Thankyou.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 30, 2011
Tags: sheep, thoughts, thinks, thunks

Author

Catherine Parks
Catherine Parks

St.Johns, MI



About
My nickname is Katie. I just started writing, I was inspired to write by my friends and, and my style is probably slightly influenced by what I happen to be reading while I write. Except my poems, the.. more..

Writing