Colt

Colt

A Book by Shallowed
"

A 14 Year Old Boy Named "Jason Colt" is suddenly swept away from his life to become a mercenary in a war with humans against the supernatural.

"

© 2010 Shallowed


Author's Note

Shallowed
Hey, this story was inspired from Darren Shan's "Demonata" and DJ Machales "Pendragon". They are similar but also very different. There will be a sequel called "Force" then "Power" then it ends with "Warrior" Some of the next stories will be in a different persons point of view. After I finish with the original Colt series I plan to make a prologue where Alex is the main character. The main series doesn't exactly have a title, so I will always note on every book which one the story is. Example, if its the first, second, or third. This first story originally had many chapters but then I took some out to put them in the next one. Every once in a while I will update some chapters because of grammar mistakes, etc. After I am completely finished with the series I will continue to work on a new one titled "Ultimate Red." The introduction is published, check it out! While this story has no sexual scenes, it does have some bloody ones that reader might find disturbing. There is some crude humor and moderate cussing. I will try to lessen the load on the potty mouth and will try to edit it to only have the swears when necessary. But anyways, enough with the talk. I hope you enjoy "Colt"!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this was fun to read. I don't see much of these types of writing on these sites anymore. I liked all the chapters, you had a nice hint of humor into your story as well. Is Hands Of Fate the last chapter for Colt? And if Colts connected to the plot of Force, will it be contineud or will there be a new purpose for the next story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hey :) I liked this. Hmm. I didn't noticed any mistakes, I guess I did noticed some. :D It's because I like this story. I was reading Chapter 1-5 non-stop :p Well, Hope to read another chapter or it. Is this Hemmingway writing style? I just thought so. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 24, 2010
Last Updated on October 17, 2010
Tags: War, blood, family, friends, twists, swears, VIOLENCE, MERCENARIES, CRUDE HUMOR, GF'S, THE SUPERNATURAL, EVIL, ADVENTURE, FANTASY

Author

Shallowed
Shallowed

San Fransisco, CA



About
Wazzah? My name is Andrew. I love to write, read, game, play, listen, watch, eat, drink, laugh, and some other stuff. You will notice I write very satirical poems and strange stories. I have just post.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Shallowed


The Freak The Freak

A Poem by Shallowed