<none yet>

A Story by Shandiggg
"

please help me come up with ideas i am not sure where im going with this. and i need a title for my stroy

"

His lips burned against he unmoving ones. Anger flooded through her veins, he seperated her his smug face glowing. She clenched her fists tightly, ears ringing as her anger peaked. His voice was disgustingly calm when he spoke to her, his eyes annoyingly ignorant.

"What's wrong Lebonaine?" His eyes showed pain at her obvious rejection.

She could not unclench her jaw, her anger had locked it in place. She feel her skin start to tingle, she could feel the change coming on. She slowly tried to release her anger, she was NOT going to let him have the satisfaction of making her change. Finaly she felt her jaw unclench and she could speak.

"Do not touch me ever again, Letache!" Her eyes flashed dangerously and her voice was shrill.

Letache looked at her bewildered, hurt showing obvious on his face. Lebonaine could almost see the gears turning in his head. Cold understanind creeped into his handsome features as he realised what she had become.

Letache spat at her feat and wiped his mouth. "Disgusting! Wet DOG!" He glared at Lebonaine with disgust.

A whine caught in Lebonaine's throat. His pain angered her but his disgust cut her deep. She wasnt allowed to love hin because of what he becomes. His revulsion of her has drowned out his love for her, but she had no revulsion twoards him, Just his kind, and she could feel the difference.

Letache was so confused. Lebonaine was his lover. it was written in the stars that they would be together forever. How can he live forever with a dog? He had been sp excited when he found out Lebonaine was becoming of age. Now what was he going to do? He cant find someone else, he already said the binding words. He realsies now why his dad told him to wait. But he was SO sure of what she would become, how had this happened?

Letache fell to his knees infront of Lebonaine and cried. He cried so hard he forgot Lebonaine was still there. His grief shook his body, forcing him to get on his hands and knees.

Lebonaine gasped, she thought for sure that Letache was going to attack her, Yet he kneels before her sobbing. Another whine climbs up her throat. This time it escapes her lips and she kneels to craddle Letache in her arms. He shook but did not pull away and continued to sob. Lebonaine's own grief would not allow ehr to comfort Letache properly, instead she just clung to him sobbing into his hair.

Letache was so confused, she repulsed him yet he was drawn to her. Both feelings strong, and both he could not ignore. Yet how was he supposed to love her when he was a Matelucifer; a cat demon? And Lebonaine, she was a Lunanine; a wolf demon. Hardly any deomons got along, and only a few deomons such as vampires could converse with humanes safely.

 

 

© 2009 Shandiggg


Author's Note

Shandiggg
i will edit as i go

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on April 8, 2009
Last Updated on April 17, 2009

Author

Shandiggg
Shandiggg

Conway



About
i love to laugh and be crazy! im not that great at writing but yeah lol more..

Writing
-untitled- -untitled-

A Story by Shandiggg


Addict Addict

A Poem by Shandiggg