The Ending Beginning

The Ending Beginning

A Story by Shasha
"

What was it? Hallucination, supreme power or...

"
Suddenly I was there, out of those black clouds. But I know I alone could never make it, but who was he? The man who saved me? In that black aeroplane? And where is he now? Whatever it is, Thank god! I was safe, but the question which wrapped my nervous mind was that where am I? Maybe, I thought, if I follow the straight lines of lights I can find my way to the answers. When I landed and went to the control centre, the smell of the first breeze made me feel like, my life, got a new life, I never thought that I will find the new me in this way! Like a child, who becomes happy seeing a peaceful bloom of a morning flower, a new beginning. I was someone I never knew exists, maybe the one whom I always wanted to me, we just collided in the dark crowd of unknown thoughts, yes it was me!
My hands were still shaking but my legs were confident to step in. My eyes sticked to that boundary which separated life from death, death which almost hugged me as if just waiting for me to cheat life, but I know that I can never be so bold to do that. 
When I stepped in, I found myself in dark, "but where is the control centre?" Was the first question which knocked the door of my conscious. I knew, it couldn't be a hallucination, because I never had any experience with it but then what? Where am I? I guess, I am back, back there, in the cockpit but where is it, I can't see nor can feel it, uhh, my brain, it actually feels like a prison now, where the questions were trapped, there fingers, trying to choke the bars, pulling and pushing them hard in a want to release their souls, and these movements are making me insane. I want to save myself from this eery feeling but how? "Hey! Umm, welcome." I heard a voice from behind me but this could be, I don't know. My heart told me to reply back but the brain, weak enough to decide anything refused the idea. "Hello." Surely, heart won this undeclared battle. "But who are you and where am I" this was the voice of my brain, I could figure it out, trying to make a mark of itself. "It would be early to tell you but I want to just expose it, the pilot of the black aeroplane, Death..." I could feel that silence soaked in terror but it wasn't surprising because, I told you, this can't be a hallucination and also I lost my hopes. The darkness of time absorbed me, trying to accept it, I blinked my eyes. I was sitting in my cockpit, ready to take off. A hallucination? Imagination? Or a message from the god? Whatever it was, just terrified me, the next words which slipped from my tongue were "Paris Control? The plane can't take of today. There are some technical issues. Over and out."

© 2019 Shasha


Author's Note

Shasha
It's been a long time since I have been to this site. I am back, but not for long.
What do you think? It's a come back after a long time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This feels a little nebulous to me, but I love your stream of consciousness writing, as it flows with a unified spirit, rather than going all over the place, like some S.O.C. writing can do. I love the imagery of a black airplane (possibly death) . . . bringing to mind how we die many times, over the course of a lifetime, killing so many false selves or letting non-productive selves go, along the journey. I also love how you depict the human tendency to want to control things, or to THINK we have control (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

PS "My eyes sticked" . . . should be "stuck" (2nd paragraph)

Posted 4 Years Ago


Shasha

4 Years Ago

Thank you, I am always glad to hear those supporting words from you Margie!!! Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 9, 2019
Last Updated on June 9, 2019
Tags: Travel, Mystery

Author

Shasha
Shasha

Where there are many voices but one sound, the country of love, India



About
You are inside a maze, stay here forever or find the way out. more..

Writing