Obedience Training  Part 2

Obedience Training Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 146 -1

Obedience Training

Part 2

 


I took his seat thinking that was all I had to do, but how wrong I was. When he handed me a list; to keep the grounds clean of trash, make sure when no ones in the tent that lanterns are turned off. Refill the ice chests with cold sodas and ice when they need it and the last thing after the occupants leave wipe down the rubber mattress and straighten up the tents if they need it. As well as watch the desks for people that try to slip in without the proper pass. I groaned thinking the guy just outsmarted me because I have chosen to take the easy way out instead of letting my friends make the choice to go get their own horny pills. Just so they wouldn’t have to bother Bishop Earl with such something so small.


Once I took a seat I began to watch the people as they danced among themselves. So many of them I knew and so many I didn’t know at all. As I sat there I was hypnotized by the music, the very heartbeat that kept the pulse, it kept everything in a rhythmic check. A salve to its master as the DJ spun the records people obey. Yet here I sat looking in and not apart of that hypnotic rhythm. Waiting and following a separate rhythm as I watched people leave and I cleaned up after them of those that are nothing more than filthy pigs wallowing in the mud.


The worst was cleaning up used condoms and wiping down the mat. Just so their friends could dirty it up again. I questioned if these people had morals. Yet not once did I have to do any more than replacing sodas and ice or turn off the lamps inside mine and my friend’s Jake tent. Not that it surprised me any because I had been inside many of their homes and bedrooms. Well, not Jake's and Billy’s of course because for two reasons Jake hadn’t been one of us until last Thursday after the Ring of Justices and two because they don’t have a home anymore, besides my Rothwell home.


I still had my doubts about the guy, but so far he has been nothing but honest with me and my family, and so far he has been nothing but a friend, not a bully. It made me question how many boys like Jake and Billy has Shawn and his friends blackmailed and tried or trying to turn against us for something he was doing. Raping young boys, and doing drugs or have sold their very souls to Crawford.


An hour and a half at the time seemed like it would last forever. Yet in truth, it gave me time to think, and truly take a moment for my self too reflect on my life as I listen to the beat of the music. Now it seemed it was over before it really started as I placed more sodas inside the chiller to keep them cold.


Every tent was quiet and dark as I had watched the customers return once more to the dance floor. I had already given my brothers a knuckle bump and good old fashion bear hug when Mom and Dad came and got them and took them home. Once more I had tried to become numb as they held me in their arms, not wanting to let me go. Yet they had too, even though none of us wanted to. To think I feared them and hated them, and now I all I wanted was to be held in their arms and I liked it when they called me their son. Not my father’s b*****d. Someone that actually mattered to them, someone they loved as one of their own.


The truth be known I loved them more then I hated them, true I still feared them because sometimes Mom and Dad forget that I had become part of their family. They forget everything that has happened between us. They forget about all the things Shawn has done. They forget how easily Shawn can manipulate them and the truth to gain the upper hand. For in the months that soon transpired they will be once more taken in too the lies and it will cost them and me when the truth will be known, but too late to act upon because they had forgotten.


I placed the last cans of the sodas into the chiller to keep them cold, checking it off the list as I waited for the guy to return to his duty to watch over our winner circle, yet what I really got was surprise finding Jezebel Vincent  being married to the guy that was watching our tents and their two boys. If you remember Jezebel she reminded me of Cindy being so wild and wanting it right now and very possessive. Her long red hair was like the color of fire that matched her attitude. She teaches 5th graders in American Fork Elementary and had two kids 8 and 10 both boys and has a husband who travels a lot.


Her last child was a hard one and would be her last, making her a candidate for no condom. She also lives in Highland and goes to the same church ward that I do. I had yet to cross paths with her in church since our last meeting, but I do remember her being a wild tiger. It should have sent up red lights the moment she and her husband smiled at me as they made their way towards me with their two boys.


I had no doubt her and her husband like to have sex with different people being here said that being a nudist said that. Married or not like my adoptive parents, something I had just learned recently. She was all arms and legs and tall at least 6 feet 7, with large breast the size of a loaf of bread another favorite size of mine. I remembered clearly the time we had spent together at Stringum’s pleasure palace, sampling those breasts and the wild sex we had.


Her husband said. “I see you have met my wife Jezebel,” Watching the smile on her face as she looked at me like a piece of meat roaming my naked body. Her husband grinned as he too took his time staring at me. Most husbands would be in a fit of rage knowing that his wife had sex with me and worst a 16-year-old boy. Yet instead of anger or rage, he licked his lips as gazed down at my penis noticing it made itself known as it remembered Jezebel. The fact she still looked hot naked stated I was indeed interested in doing it again.


I said. “Yes, we have met at Stringum’s main house right before school started.” I didn’t have to say any more than that because I had very little doubt he didn’t know we had sex together. He nodded and said as he confirmed it. “She said you pleasured her for nearly 4 hours none stop. Isn’t that what you said, dear?” He smiled when he said it and he was indeed more curious about it than angry.


She giggled. “Yes dear, he certainly did that and more if I recall.”


Her husband smiled said. “Then it’s settled, next Friday night our house at 4:30. Plenty of time for you too feed our two boys Duke and Ryan and bathe them and have them in bed by 9 after they have done their homework. While my wife and I spend some much-needed quality time together, knowing our boys are well looked after. We haven’t been able to find a babysitter with your qualification and your two sisters Jody and Kerry and your parents and your sisters say you are more than qualified for the job.” He stuck out his hand for me to shake it. I stood shocked not sure what had just transpired.


I blinked a few times before I answered. “Babysitter?”


He grinned seeing he left me in total shock. He nodded and grabbed my hand that was laying limp by my side. “Yes, indeed my boy. We have been looking for a new one ever since your sister Jody quit. Let’s just say too go to school and not mention the logistics of the other things. I knew the moment you asked me to keep those horny pills safe and out of kids hands where they could get into trouble that you were the boy we needed. The other things we hear you did during your vacation only made it clear that we needed you before someone else snatched you up.


“It so hard to find good honest help these days; the moment they find out we are nudist people usually run out the door as fast their feet can carry them screaming rape the second they see any of us naked. Not many nudists live in Highland so you understand our predicament. We knew the time was coming when Jody just like her sister Kerry would be leaving the nest. We have been searching for months by trial and error until Jody told us that she had a brother and was looking for a way to earn some extra money.”


I cringed feeling my plate was already too full as it was. I was about to turn it down, but something caught my eye just for a brief moment as I looked into his eyes it pulsed. I had that strange feeling and soft whispering in my ears that sounded a lot like Jeff telling me to do it. I immediately tried to latch onto it. But as quick as it came, it was gone. Twice in my life, I had gone against the prompting and each time I did something bad happened to me or that person.


One of the main reasons why I always look into the person's eyes when I shake hands with them. Because sometimes that meant Jeff or someone was telling me I needed this person or persons in my life. I grabbed his hand searched again for the feeling it was there as it surprised me pulsating like a heartbeat. I said. “Truth be known, sir.” Having him correct me to call him Lance or Mr. Vincent


I said. “Mr. Vincent, I have never been a babysitter other than taking care of my brothers when my parents are gone, but I willing to give it a try.”


He said. “Excellent” and pulled me into a kiss. If I wasn’t used to kissing my Dad or my brothers or other boys I would have been freaking out as he placed his hands on my butt as our bodies touched. He sighed letting me go. I could see he wanted to do more than kiss me, not that I would mind considering I was getting quite comfortable with the idea of having both guys and girls, even though I preferred the girls over the guys, like my Mom and Dad said there was nothing wrong with having both to a certain point when it comes to guys versus the girls in the sex department.


That part I wanted no part of and for the life me I couldn’t see why Shawn and Arthur really liked having sex with boys or men. Was it that it was forbidden that makes it so attractive? Or was it something they really liked for no other reason because they felt they deserved it and liked the power of forcing themselves on little boys that can’t fight back? I cringed at the idea, I cringed when I looked at my watch noting it the time was evaporating quickly, I cringed seeing the tents being taken down by the people that had bought them and were getting ready to leave for home.


Even though it was dark I could still make out the likeness of his boys to their parents, their eyes were all greenish blue more like black in the dark. Both boys had red hair, not the fiery red like their mothers more of darker red with a bronze mix of red and brown like their fathers.


Duke was the oldest being 10 and his brother Ryan 8, roughly same height as Jared and Jason. Both with freckles on their cheeks and both had a dimple in the middle of their chin and both with same pudgy nose and thin mouth. Mr. Vincent was average Joe. Not too handsome, and not too generic, the average height of most men being 5-9 and lean and muscularly, perfectly groomed like most of the nudists. 


Duke did his best not to smile as he looked at me, angry and fearful something said that he was holding back out of fear as I stepped in front of him to shake his hand watching him step back out of my reach and stood closer to his father. His Dad tried to push him towards me telling him I would never “hurt him” Like those others boys did.


He shook his head no and moved back further from me. His brother Ryan did likewise, but his mother gave him a little push telling him and his brother that they could trust me. Having Duke say. “You trusted his brother Shawn too and he raped us both several times before he wasn’t allowed in our home or anywhere near us. If wasn’t for Jody he would be still doing it.”


I wanted to growl angrily and shout I am not Shawn’s brother and was about too until Jody came up behind us said. “So I see you have met my little brother Eric. Isn’t he everything I told you about? Kind, caring and gentle as well as a very good cook and take his responsibilities seriously. I would never allow Shawn or anyone near you boys ever again. If I would have known the moment he harmed you I would castrate him and flayed his skin right in front you. He’s not my bother, so he is not part of our family any longer.” She pulled me in to kiss and taking her time as she patted my bare bottom; whispering in my ear that many of the girls are missing my affection on the dance floor and then whispered in my other ear and some boys.


Jody said as she released me. “Now boys, I and Kerry have been babysitting you since the day you were born. Now haven’t we? They nodded she had. “And the moment you told me about Shawn did I not make sure he never touched you again?” They both nodded that she did. Jody placed her arms around both the boys and said. “I am giving you a solemn promise, cross my heart and hope to die, a pinky promise. That my brother Eric would never even think about harming you in any way; he’d kill the person if they even so much as teased you, boys. He’d rip them from limb by limb if they even tried to hurt you.


“And if he didn’t he would die a slow and painful death by me and my sister Kerry. Then when our Mom and Dad would take what’s ever left of his so cute butt and pound him into dust and scatter the ashes that remained. If I could have only known the moment Shawn touched you, boys, he would be dead. I would have done it slowly by stuffing a red hot poker up his butt and sealed it shut as Kerry cut off his balls and penis and skewered them and roasted them over a fire and feed them to him as his last meal.” I smiled as they covered themselves and tightened their butts at the mere thought of it.


She said. “Now, I know you would like me to babysit you until you are old and gray, but I can’t. It’s time for me to let my growing boys go and it's killing me because I love each of you so much. So the least I could do is find you someone that will look after you, who will treat you with respect, never force themselves on you and never, never, never do what Shawn did.


“He didn’t have my permission; he didn’t have my sisters Kerry’s permission. Your Mom and Dad trusted a man that should have never been trusted with children thinking he was a man of God and wasn’t. Instead, he was and is a very, very bad man. I am doing whatever I can to make sure my favorite boys are taken care of. Someone they can look up too, someone that will take you in their arms and protect you from the very bad man and boys like Shawn. Someone that we can all trust, he who I am proud to call my bother, not that fifthly disgusting thing named Shawn. The person that made sure and helped raped me so I could never have children like you two boys. He is not my brother, and never will be again. I will personally make sure he sees hell. His days are number and he knows I am coming for him more so because he hurt my boys.


“I could live with the fact he hurt me, but when it comes to my two favorite boys. I take no prisoners and will hang his balls around my neck so I can squeeze them and stomp on them whenever I think about him hurting you. He’ll be rotting in hell, but he’ll feel my grip around his nuts screaming in pain.”


I watched them squirm as they covered themselves again Jody removed their hands so she could look at them in all their naked glory. She pulled each of the boys to her chest and hugged them and whispered something in their ears bring a smile on their faces.


She released them asked me if she could borrow my tent for a few minutes. I nodded she could as I watched her take the two boys with her inside. What I would have given to have a babysitter like Jody and Kerry, knowing now there were benefits when they babysat them. I noticed that their parents didn’t even complain as they simply smiled at me which stated I had just become the new benefits package or their next meal.

 



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 21, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep