No  Part 1

No Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 149

No

Part 1

 


Most parents teach you the moment you are born what the word “No” means. “No you can’t have, No you can’t do, and No you can’t go.” No is a powerful word that has so many uses, but today I am using the word “no” as something a little bit more. I am saying No to all those people that think they have a right to take mine, my family and friend’s freedom away, which is exactly what Jake's paper is on for Mrs. Hothner class freedom to be a nudists and freedom to choose who your friends are.


With Mom and Dad here at Stringum’s main house, I let them read through both mine and Jake papers as I typed them. Stringum had Landon set up a small office in my new room, where the Rothwell’s were staying. The rooms on the third floor known as suites that had three bedrooms; one for Mom and Dad and one for my three brothers, plus Aaron and the other one for me which used to be an office or Den, now is my room and a small office.


The girls were happy where they were until they realized I had a bed all to myself, decided to draw names that would be the lucky ones to share it with me and rotate which night they would get. After Dad said it was all up to them and he wasn’t about to get in the middle of it. Reminding them I am not the only boy in the house. Yet, Greg, Jake, Adam and I were the only ones allowed to have girls that weren’t our sister’s sleeping with us. Sex and stimulating was one thing it was the other some of their parents drew the line.


It didn’t matter what Dad said regarding it, they said no and no meant no. Greg, Chad, and Cindy, as well as Ben, Heidi, and Sandy were the only ones that didn’t have parents here. And Mom and Dad weren’t about to break the rules unless their parents said they could. Stating, Heidi and Sandy parents said no, not until their parents got more acquainted with me or my friends before they let that happen. Which said trust must be earned? Ben was the only one exclude for the pack, due to the fact he wasn’t LDS and they trusted him to obey the rules. So Ben became my new bed partner with Greg.


Chad and Adam would have been as well, but Chad was told to wait until he was at least 16 and Adams parents said no; for now anyway, not knowing my friends all that well. His two sisters Samantha and Christy were given the green light because neither of them could get pregnant due both being raped severally like Jody was by a group of boys in Dallas Texas in their high school got them drunk and raped them, with objects such as beer bottles and many other things that didn’t belong.


Personally, if I knew who those guys were I would rip off their penis by hand shoved it up their a*s and sewed them shut. Adam said they had been punished for their crimes, but he didn’t sound all that convinced about it either.


Jake and Billy would be sharing a bed with the other girls that didn’t get their first pick with me, Greg and Adam. Chad had chosen to throw his lot with them because Billy wasn’t allowed to have girls sleep with him or share a room with my three Highland friends all because his Mom and Dad said No, but Jake could because he was 18 and consider an adult.


His parents told him he could, but it wouldn’t be with Billy which meant if he wanted too he had sleep with girl or girls he wanted too in their room or mine if I had room. None of my friends wanted their own room, which they could have all had. But like me, we had grown up with either or brothers or sisters sleeping with us. Or best friends. That having a bed all to your self just wasn’t anything we wanted.


My mother didn’t care if Becky or Susan shared a bed with a boy or slept with one. But nobody wanted to share a bed with Susan… Becky would sleep either alone or take the leftovers. Of the boys that were willing too, like Jake and Billy because she couldn’t get pregnant, due to the fact she didn’t have any ovaries or eggs. In many ways, it was a blessing because somebody upstairs knew she would have been incapable of being a mother, having neither brains nor compassion. Susan, on the other hand, was just too mean and had a heart of ice mostly because she was spoiled rotten by my parents for so long she thought she could get away with anything.


Well until my mother turned over a new leaf, when that happened, Susan being spoiled by my mother stopped happening. And she fought tooth and nail to get it back and succeed in the years to come. By kicking Becky out on the streets and making sure that my mother had no or very little contact with me and Aaron with the use of blackmail with the help of my father. The moment I moved out on my own he was finally free of me and my brother. The very thing he’d been working on our entire lives.


When it came to the Cranny’s Stringum took pity on them he was going to put Paul in a small tool shed with a small cot mattress and have his two boys stay in one the rooms here in the main house Until Jennie decided to come with him and the rest of his family. Now they had rooms next to my mother and sisters on the floor below us. Tabitha who was 7 shared a bed with her baby brother Christopher who was 6, since they were a year or so apart and shared a room at home.


Yet because of the fight during lunch, Jennie had Stringum put Paul out in the shed anyway as planned. Tossing him his clothes and told him to get out and don’t come back until he has at least apologized to all of us for his unacceptable behavior. He tried to move in with my mother or get his wife to reconsider, but my mother slammed the door in his face.


No one wanted anything to do with him, so he took his things and moved into the tool shed sharing it with Shawn and Arthur which would prove to be a big mistake in the months too comes. I wish I could have said I was happy about that, but I wasn’t. Yet neither did I want anything to do with him as long as he acted like a dick. Thinking that he deserves to take advantage of everyone he comes in contact with, more so with women.


Mom and Dad had a thing about working on Sunday, other than the things that needed to be done. Like preparing meals, shoveling snow and homework; it was the same with all my friends Ben only chose to follow our example because he liked the idea of getting out of chores and who wouldn’t?


My mother, on the other hand, had no such beliefs even though she was LDS, she simply did so because, Susan and Becky needed to be punished more so Susan because of her attitude during lunch and how she bullied Becky into coming with them, either by some form of blackmail or manipulating her into control, with lies that my father would believe. More so because she couldn’t get pregnant or the fact boys were willing to have sex with her when boys refuse Susan without payment up front as if she was some sort of prostitute.


It bothered her that Becky could go up to any boy my mother approved of and had sex with them, just by asking too. Susan, they shunned, because of how she treated them afterward. It wasn’t long before every boy at school or in Santaquin avoided her like she was the plague; yelling at them they had their chance now she was going to spread it that they had and not only her but with farm animals. Or they were gay and preferred little boys.


Then she wondered why nobody liked her. Or why people either moved from the table in lunch room the moment she put her tray down or made sure there wasn’t any room for her to sit. Or moved too another desk that was empty; telling the teacher she smells, do too bad B.O. no one would sit by her. It was so bad my mother couldn’t give the boys enough money to even be nice to her. Or put her on their dance or date card. You would think she would get the message that she needed to check her attitude instead she got even meaner.


Susan quickly however made a friend with Arthur, because they both had something in common. One they both hated me, and two nobody liked them. Until Susan made the mistake of trying to have sex with him, by undoing his pants and tried to do him orally. Seeing his non-ready penis and that he said to her he prefers boys over girls, but if she liked he was willing to put his penis inside her butt as long as they don’t’ take each other's clothes off. Finding girl’s breasts turned him off and touching their sweet spot was just plain nasty stating he prefers a nice hard penis in his hands.


Susan slapped him when he said it, because he saw her as a boy, not a girl telling her he liked the fact she didn’t have any breast to indicate she was a girl other than her sweet spot and he wasn’t about to stimulate her or let her stimulate him other than screw her anally.


Mom and Dad consider that as an improvement. For at least he was willing to have sex with my sister in the first place regardless if he considers her more of boy because her breasts hadn’t yet developed only showing signs they would in a year or two, vs. my sister Becky was were developing a lot faster, watching her show them off too many of my friends. Susan would call her a w***e whenever she saw Becky running through the house topless or only wearing a smile or waist robe.


Becky would smile and say. “Least I get to have sex and not to be called a boy.” Pulling Billy into the hot tub climbing in next too me and Heidi and Sandy; while Susan watches as she straddles Billy, Becky placed his hands on her breasts and borrowed some of our chocolate sauces and dribbled some on them as she slipped him inside of her. Kissing him as she begins to ride him like the girls were doing with me and my friends.


Susan growled. “W***e,” telling the girls they would be lucky to get a disease from me and my friends. Telling us how disgusting we were having sex together in the same hot tub that girls should know that I was gay and prefer boys and I was only having sex with them to keep the Rothwell’s and my mother happy. The girls turned around and stuck their tongue at her and telling her to go screw herself and see how much fun that is using a fake penis. The only kind she can get, considering none of us boys are willing to touch her with a ten-foot pole.


My adoptive Mom and my mother overheard our conversation regarding Susan problem of no one wanted to have sex with her, Finding out what almost happen with Arthur and her, they were discussing if they could find a way to get Shawn and Arthur into bed with Susan and Becky. The very thought brought shivers down my spine. When my mother said it was worth a try.


Becky quickly said when they asked. She would consider having sex with Shawn, but Arthur would be her last resort, but she never sleep with Arthur because of the fact he’s not potty trained.


My mother said. “Fine, I’ll put Arthur in Susan bed.” Becky shrugged her head and went back to having sex with Billy before our break was over, from doing homework. Mr. Stringum wanted it done before we had our private party with the girls to make up for Saturday night, which included a candlelight dinner, and dancing by the gazebo before we adjourned to our bedrooms. And he had something special planned on Monday that we would be gone the entire day.


I shivered thinking of the image of Shawn and Arthur having sex with my sisters Susan and Becky. I hated Shawn and Arthur, even touching them, and consider death would be better than sticking my penis inside Susan or even Becky; yet it would be an improvement to keep them alive before their time ran out and it wasn’t me or my friends that were having sex with Susan. Only Becky if they had chosen too. Becky and I had a truce, she left me alone and I left her alone. Sex or stimulation was never an option nor would I consider kissing her, and that included on the cheek.


So an arrangement was soon made, that at night Arthur would have Susan bathe him and lock them inside her room. And Becky would hook up with Shawn; Becky said she liked the idea of having a challenge. I had no doubt Shawn would be nothing but a challenge. Mom and Dad had a quick family meeting with all of us boys including some of the girls that wanted a chance to give Shawn another chance before his window closes.


None of the girls wanted or was willing to have sex with Arthur; mostly it was because of his potty training problem; which was getting better until Arthur gets angry and does it for retaliation.


Dad made it clear to both the boys that if they didn’t make the effort by the time their window closed which was 6 months from now. He would have to either kill them or maim them so they could never have sex with anyone including each other. So he resorted to a slow demonstration with tomato and cucumber; tomato representing their ball sack and the cucumber their penis. He had a plate with them on it and a set of metal skewers. He slowly took the skewers and skewed the tomato and the carrot watching us boys grabbing our privates including Shawn and Arthur.


The demonstration was quite effective. Having both boys agree to the arrangement. Susan complained that she wasn’t getting the cute one out of the two.


So Dad said. “Fine, I don’t care which girl you have sex with as long as you have sex period at least once a night minim. And if find out that you are not, then you will become the tomato and the cucumber.” Both boys nodded and Dad remained both of them to use a condom regardless if they can’t get the girl pregnant even if they did them anally.


According to most doctors, you can’t get a girl pregnant through the butt, but it can cause STD and sometimes Aids if you do it often enough without a condom. Which wasn’t a big topic at the time as it is today. Mom and Dad just wanted them to get used to wearing a condom period. In hopes of getting them to have sex with girls or woman again; as for stimulating boys or men it was forbidden because they preferred that over girls and would seek boys out, and the younger they were the more they liked it.


Susan, on the other hand, didn’t like the idea hoping that if she complained about it she wouldn’t have either of them in her bed. But my mother was who she was and she was the villain and she was angry about what my father had tried to do. She wanted him to pay for it; the fact that Susan was more willing to go along with the idea of leaving her angered her even more. Becky too was on her hit list, but she wasn’t the causes, but neither was she the solution.


I was following Arthur and Shawn out and overheard Shawn tell Arthur that this could work to their advantage to get Mom and Dad to trust them again. I ducked around the corner before they could see me. Shawn and Arthur laughed as they degraded my sisters telling them how boyish they looked that it wouldn’t be hard to imagine them as such. As they drill their butts as if it was another young sweet boy like Jonathan. And other boys like him.


How they can’t wait to do it again when no one is looking and really would like to taste Christopher who was 6 years old. Calling him a prime piece of a*s waiting to be tasted. Then when they were done with him they would move on to Michael and Robert how good it was going to feel and sweet their screams are going to be when they have sex with them over and over.


I wanted to vomit, but instead, I made myself known telling them if they even come near Christopher or Michael and Robert. They were going to die by my hands. Arthur took off running as Shawn growled. “Don’t knock it until you tried it you freak, I know you want too. Take one of your friends and surprise them how good it feels. You will never want a girl after that and neither will they once they get good hard penis inside them thinking it’s the best sex they ever had.” I quickly went up to Shawn and punched him the mouth and kicked him in the groin. Telling him if even thinks about trying that I was going to skewer his manhood personally.


I turned around and saw Dad. Shawn said I hit him for no reason. Dad said. “Somehow I doubt that because I overheard you telling him to have sex with his friends,” I told Dad what Shawn and Arthur were planning to do to Christopher and his two brothers. Dad asked Shawn if that was true. Shawn lied telling him I was just trying to get him in trouble. Dad looked at me then Shawn and said. “If I find out that he even came near any of those boys he could kiss his manhood goodbye.”


Pulled him up by his ear pushing him against the wall where he looked into his eyes. It took everything I had to stay calm and not go into an episode as I watched the monster edging out of his cage. Dad quickly let go hearing me take deep breathes quickly recognizing the signs that episode was on the edge, and stepped back away from Shawn as Shawn slumped to the floor. Looking at me and smiling that he caused Dad to put me into one, hoping I would so Dad would either beat me for not controlling it. Or forget all about Shawn and Arthur; neither happened as I maintain control, seeing Shawn’s disappointment.


He said “Shawn.” in a very calm scary voice as Dad kept his eyes on me and him asking me if I needed to leave. I shook my head no even though I very much wanted too. I knew Dad and his angry monster that if I chose to leave. I could be next on his list to punish. Dad nodded as said. “Shawn, trust me when I say that because I have had all I can take.


“You either change your ways and your attitude this very moment or I will not wait the 6 months we have agreed upon. You may be my flesh and blood, but so was my father and you know that I killed him personally. You watched me do it as I castrated him and helped break every bone in his body then buried him live.” Dad waited for him to acknowledge him and told him to get himself cleaned up. That the boys have arrived to help Paul clean carpets, tossing him a pair of overalls and went to find Arthur.


Dad had decided to help keep Paul on track and to make sure he did an honest job cleaning carpets by not doing it quick and dirty until other arrangements could be made. Stringum was going to see about hiring some those boys that helped with our wrestling training for The Ring of Justice, also see if they were willing to be our bodyguards though out the day in case those men tried to kidnap us while we were in school.


He also believed in telling those punks no and wanted us to have our freedom to come and go anywhere we liked. When he found out most of those people on our list have gone missing or what they called underground or off the radar. Even Crawford had seemed to disappear or gone into hiding after they had vandalized my mother’s house.


They would have done more damage if the cops didn’t arrive when they heard the sirens. Stringum promised us soon or later they will surface knowing they can’t hide forever if they want too keep their jobs and support their families.


Mom and Dad, as well as my friend's parents that had recently been vandalized, couldn’t go home for two reasons. The target that was on our backs and two their homes were not ready to move into. Adams was closes, but it wouldn’t be ready until Thursday or Friday.


Jake's home was in the process of being painted and waiting for Brother Nile's to move out so they could move in. Dad felt safer having me here as well as my friends Adam and Jake as well as Adams sisters. The rest of my friends would be watched closely as well as their homes, by private security that Mr. Stringum was currently providing. Which meant most of my friends and their families would be going home Monday night or Tuesday.


I and my friends will be flown back and forth to Stringum main house until they can resolve these issues. Feeling it would be better than locking us up and having a private tutor which would show that we are frightened by the fact that they could kill us or torture us. Yet I didn’t know how having a bodyguard wouldn’t still say look were scared of you. Stringum promised it would show that were weren’t frightened it would show they couldn’t harm us or think about coming near us. Somehow I didn’t believe that in fact I believed we would be teased for having a babysitter.


My mother would be going home on Wednesday with the Cranny’s, Letting Aaron either stay with Bishop Earl or Mr. and Mrs. Kinsley To make it easier for her to go too school and the same goes for my sisters when my mother isn’t home. Who will be watched around the clock the moment they came home and the moment they went too school, having the schools be informed that my father wasn’t allowed anywhere near them without some sort of supervisions?


Which you could be a few more days considering his long trip to Nebraska with only enough cash for food for a week and bus ticket waiting for him in Nebraska. Which he would have to pick up from someone called my uncle Bill, who is supposed to be her baby brother, not the person who my father was making arrangements to take my two sisters too and have them adopt them. I never met the guy or his family or remember meeting him in person.


My mother was furious about how close my father came this time, having to call her family and debunk the lies my father was telling about her. It didn’t matter if some of it was true. Like having sex with other men and how she allowed my sisters to have sex with anyone that wanted too. Or the fact she basically gave me away to the Rothwell’s.


All of it true, except for the lies that my mother was a drunk and a drug addict and she beats her daughters and boys every night and several times have tried to or threaten to kill them.


It used to be true regarding Aaron and me, but so far my mother hasn’t reverted back to her old ways when she and my father would beat the crap out us and try to kill us. Yet they didn’t know that in fact they knew very little if anything regarding how things are or were.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 21, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep