No  Part 2

No Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 149-1

No

Part 2

 

 


My mother had made up her mind to tell my father point blank that she was indeed having sex with other men because he was either gay or has refused to and had been years since they had sex together. Stringum offered to send them both to a marriage counselor. My mother said it was too late all she wants is a divorce. That if he had a good one she wanted to file for divorce and take everything she could away from him. I knew she was serious and this time it wasn’t just a threat.


Personally, I was sad by the fact it came to this because I knew kids that had parents that did that. I was more worried about Aaron than my sisters. Knowing that my mother would do anything to keep him, even though he would be better off with someone else like the Kenly’s or the Earls.  I didn’t really care what happened to my sisters, because I didn’t really know them enough. Except for going by the fact all these years we hated each other. More so with Susan then Becky, just because we had a truce didn’t mean I had any love for her. Nor did she have any love for me.


Jake's and Adams parents were getting more comfortable about seeing us naked and would join us from time to time, for short periods, but at least it was an improvement as we watched them lay around poolside. It was when they thought we weren’t looking at them that they quickly would cover up, always apologizing to us for looking at our penises or the girl's breasts or sweet spot.


Dad said they are more then willing to look all they want, in fact, if they wanted to touch us all they had to do was ask; when he said that they blushed; quickly covering themselves up and reverting their eyes elsewhere. But I knew they were thinking about it. As they continued to watch us mingle or have sex in the pool or stimulate each other. They knew we were open when it came to having sex or stimulating and knew that we don’t hide the fact we were doing so. Stating several times we don’t keep secrets and we live to be loved, and really liked sharing ourselves with each other.


We watched Shawn and Arthur bring everyone drinks and snacks, both naked as they severed us with suntan lotions and fresh towels when they came out of the pool; Dad was doing his best trying to get them horny by looking at us enjoying ourselves and letting them touch each of the girls when the girls asked them to rub the lotion on them placing their hands on their breasts. I watched Shawn flinch when Becky grabbed his penis and started stroking it. 


Shawn was just about to tell her no when Dad came out to the pool; with skewers holding a cheese and vegetable plate and another with fresh fruit for a light snack to tide us over until dinner. Dad whispered something in his ear as he took one of the skewers and ate the contents and placed the empty skewer on Shawn’s penis having him quickly swallow hard asking Becky if she would like to have sex.


Watching Dad place the skewer on the empty tray as a reminder, if he even thought about saying no. Becky grabbed a condom, pulled him into the pool she tried to get him to consider having sex with her other than her butt. But Shawn refused, by bending her over the side of the pool, apologized that he needed a moment to get hard as she waited for him to stick his penis inside of her.


Becky asked as she turned around if she could help, Shawn was about to say no when Dad ate another skewer and slapped the palm of his hand with it as he waited for Shawn to either accept the offer or refuse it. He nodded letting her stroke him. I watched him closes his eyes and I knew it wasn’t because he liked it, he was imagining her being a boy. He couldn’t get up until he asked Becky to turn back around. When she did he took his time feeling her butt, it looked like he was massaging it; creating the image in his mind that it was a boys butt, not a girl’s.


Becky turned around telling him she would really like it if he placed his penis inside her sweet spot and placed his hands on her breasts. Shawn flinched when Becky did that and started to back away when she was about to do it for him. Dad coughed and bounced the skewer on the palm of his right hand. Shawn swallowed hard then did it quickly, doing fast and dirty. Becky tried to put his arms around her instead he pushed her against the pool so she couldn’t. So Becky tried putting her arms around him, having him pin her arms to the sides of the pool until he had finished or just couldn’t get up long enough to do anything.


Not once did Becky scream or moan with pleasure being how fast it was it was like five quick thrust and he was done, Shawn looked at us and said. “Are you all satisfied?” And quickly removed the condom when Dad noticed he didn’t fully climax when he picked it off the ground and threw it away knowing what a spent condom looked like and Shawn’s was anything but used up. Instead, the condom was full of water as Shawn got out of the pool. He didn’t look back instead he grabbed a towel and went back into the house.


Mom came out and said. “Better than nothing,”


Dad frowned and said. “He only did it because he was more afraid of me, and really didn’t climax either of them.”


Mom said. “He still did it, and that’s what important.”


She thanked Becky and Becky nodded and said. “She’ll try harder next time, perhaps tying him to the bed where he can’t go anywhere.”


Dad smiled and said. “I think we can arrange that. Its Arthur I am little concerned about because he has a tendency to mess himself without a diaper. 


Becky said. “Yew gross;” Dad agreed that when it was his turn he would supervise to make sure that doesn’t happen.


We had finished our papers by supper time, with time enough to shower and dress in our Sunday clothes. My nice tux was sitting in my Rothwell home closet as well as my friend's tuxes that had been made for us were all at home. Jake, Adam, and Ben didn’t have tuxes and there would be no time to have them made. So we boys just dressed in our Sunday clothes even though we wouldn’t be in them long knowing the girls and making sure we covered ourselves in their favorite flavors. The invitation was only for us boys that were 16 and older letting the other boys have their own private party at the pool. With family and friends that were not invited to ours. Our parents took pictures of us with the girls as they came down the stairs in very nice dresses.


Paul looked disappointed seeing we were behaving like normal people going on a date. Not nudist. He had yet to see any of us naked at Stringum’s main house; being too busy cleaning carpets, when we took our break earlier in the hot tub and the pool. Or when the girls laid out in the sun poolside, which made us boys very horny watching rows of breasts and naked girls sunning themselves or stimulating each other while we took a quick dip in the pool.


I wish I could say I felt sorry for Paul missing a chance to see all the girls naked, but Jennie made it clear she didn’t want him even near them until she could trust him not to do more than look. She and my mother had found a nice spot under a tree earlier to do their homework and still stay far enough way so Paul couldn’t be caught looking at our naked bodies frolicking in the sun.


It didn’t bother Jennie letting her kids join us, knowing we would never hurt them or force ourselves on them and it wasn’t anything they haven’t done at home, a million times over. Which meant they came accustom to it quite quickly with us seeing each other naked and weren’t afraid of us touching them; like I was during my summer vacation when other people touched me that weren’t my family.


In fact, I knew my mother enjoyed seeing us naked. Even more so when she asked the Cranny boys if she could put the suntan lotion on them as she stroked them and made sure she got every nook and cranny where the sun might reach them. Jennie would laugh as my mother tickled them where it should have been illegal touch a boy there; Jennie didn’t mind nor did they. Considering my mother touched us all and played the same naughty games with me and Aaron, as well as my friends and my Rothwell family. True she did more than touch us but kept her promises to me in regards to Aaron.  Which was a big mistake that I regret and had her make because it would have brought Aaron closer to us as it did with me and the Rothwell’s as well as my friends?


Stringum and the girls went all out with candles lit all around the gazebo and miniature white Christmas lights hung with little Japanese lanterns and soft music playing in the background. The girls looked hot and sexy in their nice dresses, watching us boys lick our lips when we looked at their breasts and long legs wearing pantyhose or fishnet stockings, while we imagined taking their clothes off and having hot and wild sex. Knowing we will be doing that very thing later and once again I couldn’t figure out why Shawn and Arthur prefer little boys and men over girls.


The last time I had a candlelight dinner was with my mermaid Fiona. Where she made and severed every course to me personally; only dressed in a robe nothing more, we didn’t have sex nor were we allowed too, only stimulation nothing more. Now that I can I am really looking forward to having sex with each of my mermaids, but tonight I was looking forward to having sex all night long, with no restriction other than a condom when necessary. I didn’t even have to say no if I wanted to sleep with any of the girls.


Dinner was severed and I was daydreaming as I looked at Sandy and Heidi breasts that were showing partially uncovered when they sat down across from me with Greg in the middle of them. I was thinking about Fiona during our candlelight dinner when she opened her robe for me to snack on them as I drizzled noodles in between them only allowed to use my tongue and mouth to fetch them.


I came back to focus when I felt my pants and zipper being undone and penis feeling the air as Samantha stroked me finding I was already hard. She whispered all the things she and her sister Christy was going to do to me tonight feeling her hand, as well as they, stroked me together; sliding my hands under their dresses finding lace panties and that hole that was made for these occasions. I begged them not to stop as they quickly brought me to the brink only to be denied my release. I was told to be a good boy and if I was they would show me new pleasures tonight.


I watched Greg’s face as he too was enjoying his torture. I smiled and slipped off my right shoe and slid my foot up and down Greg’s pant leg knowing how that drives him crazy. I smiled when he realized it was me when he felt my foot reach his crotch and toyed with his penis using my toes to stroke it; having Heidi tell me to behave myself as she tickled my foot. I knew I was being a bad boy, but it had been a while since I had been with Greg or Cindy, nor have I had the chance to be with their brother Chad and he was busy tonight with my sister Becky and Billy.


Well until Becky and Shawn got together for round two, and I had watched Mom crush up 3 horny pills and stir it in Shawn’s drink before Shawn sat down at the table for dinner setting it along with everyone else’s frozen drinks of non alcoholic pineapple, strawberry, and banana, Inside a, carved out pineapple and I knew Mom and Dad planned to give him two more at dinner. Knowing that meant that Shawn would have a hard-on that he wouldn’t be able to control, other than by having sex or stimulating himself. He would be powerless in my sister’s bed, as Mom and Dad tie him up so there would be nothing for him to do but have mind-blowing sex. The only one enjoying it would be Becky.


I didn’t ask how they were going to get Shawn into Becky’s bed or allow them to tie him up other than force him. It gave me shivers thinking of Becky sliding his gay penis inside of her. Yet she wanted to do it, she didn’t care about where it had been. It just mattered it was penis nothing more. 


I didn’t ask regarding Susan and Arthur or even if they too were having sex tonight because I just simply didn’t care. I didn’t even care if my mother was having sex with Dave, Stringum or Paul, as long as Aaron couldn’t see or hear them. Even though he told me he didn’t care. I knew deep down he really did, or he wouldn’t have gotten all that upset in the first place.


In fact, it should have bothered him knowing I have had lots of sex with my adoptive Mom and my adoptive sisters, but he was more than fine with it. I guess it was because they weren’t related to me as to why it didn’t bother him, and I questioned if it would bother him if he knew that Shane has with Kerry and Mom, I wasn’t positive about Jody because how young she was compared to Kerry. 


I do know without a doubt he had at least stimulated her and she him, and I knew my three adoptive younger brothers have, and most likely Shawn and Arthur before they turned gay. Well I wasn’t sure about Arthur considering how retarded he is and they didn’t treat foster kids at the time like actual human beings but like animals or slaves.


I knew Kelly and Danny as well as every other foster kid that had entered our home never got that chance nor stimulated other than themselves, basing it off the knowledge they didn’t include me until they had decided to adopt me. Then again it was none of my business and so far I personally liked it when they included me. I truly felt that they loved me for me and they didn’t see me as a foster kid any longer and hadn’t for a very long time.


I had no regrets or feelings that it was wrong or immoral any longer at the time regarding it and our nudist lifestyle, and like I have said many times my only regret was I stopped participating because I decided to listen to outside influences telling me it was. That’s my biggest regret so if this is you thinking that doing these things are wrong. Ask your self one question. Are you happy when you are participating? If you are; then for the love of God continue participating. Don’t for one second let others tell you that it is wrong and immoral and you shouldn’t be doing these kinds of things. Trust me you will regret it when you are alone. With no one, no family, no friends because the ones you had have moved on without you.

 



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 22, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep