Hiding  Part 2

Hiding Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 150-1

Hiding

Part 2

 

 


There is nothing like a nice warm bubble bath with two very attractive naked girls. I was no longer the shy little boy that was afraid to take off his shirt in public or at home or run barefoot or wear a pair of shorts or run naked anytime I liked. True most of it was due to the bruises my parents inflicted on me that caused me to hide behind an Eskimo suit, and force me to be always covered up from head to toe to prove that they had power and control over me, not my foster parents. Now that too has changed. The only one that truly had the power over me is me. Sure I still needed to follow the rules, and I still was held accountable for the things I did by my adoptive parents like any other 16 years old, but even that was slowly changing.


It didn’t bother me anymore if I was aroused and had a penis so hard I could hang clothes on it in front of the girls or family and friends or other nudists. It was the greatest thing in the world to have a hard-on and allow myself to enjoy life because of it, not be embarrassed about it. I loved the fact that I wasn’t allowed to do anything for myself as the two girls bathed me like I was a small child, yet allowing me to feel every inch of them, by tasting and feeling each of their breasts and rubbing their sweet spots; most of all allowing me to have sex with them as many times I wanted. No condoms were needed with these two girls even though there was a box near me if I wanted one or a box on the nightstand by the bed just in case.


Never before have I thought bathing could ever be like this because it was so sensual and sexual compared to lathering up with soap and rinse off, dry off and get dressed. I am not saying there anything wrong with that or the times you decided to stimulate yourself in the tub or the shower. Everyone does it so there is nothing to be ashamed of about doing it. What I am saying that being bathed in a very sexual manner is way more entertaining, more exciting and way more fun. In fact, it heightens the sex factor above 10+.


It was after the bath when things got a little more interesting and complicated. When re-entered the bedroom Robert and Michael fully clothed, was on the bed sitting and waiting along with their Dad sitting in a chair with Sparky on his lap. Paul licked his lips seeing the girl’s breasts with a towel around their waist and wrapped around their hair. Jennie was nowhere to be found. Christy placed her hands on her hips while her eyes narrowed in on Paul and said. “This is a private party what in the hell are doing in our room uninvited and where is your wife? Because far as we were told you aren’t allowed too have sex with us or stimulate us in any way, Paul.”


Paul calmly said as Sparky jumped off his lap and came to me the moment he saw me. “In bed with Linda, I imagine or screwing some servant of Stringum’s.” I knew he was trying to see if it would shock me, but I knew Jennie or at least I knew her enough to know that he was lying.


I said; “Paul,” Tsking at him as I walked over to the bed and took a seat on the edge, while I dried my hair. “You’re still not going to have sex with any of my friends until Jennie has lifted that restriction and you know that.”


Christy opened their closet and picked out a robe for the both of them. To stop giving Paul an eyeful when he has hasn’t deserved it. Paul cringed when I said it, but he knew I was right. He got up to leave until he turned around and said. “I only came to drop off my two boys, if you remember right I gave you the responsibility to teach them all about nudists and how they share themselves with each other. I also gave you the responsibility to bathe them whenever you are available, and I was hoping that you would teach me as well so my wife and I could heighten our sex life to a new level. Sorry, but if you remember, you promised me and my boys if we signed your contracts that you would show us, teach us everything about your lifestyle all we had to do is ask. Well, I am asking, and so far I am not getting my money’s worth, so to speak.”


I looked at the girls and the two boys and gave a heavy sigh, I knew Paul was right. I have been cold; I have been avoiding him and his boys. Yet something inside me told me that moment he learned our ways he would break our trust. Then again I never really trusted the guy in the first place, just because he was an a*****e from the moment I met him. Didn’t give me the right to judge him.


Ma and Pa had taught me better than that. Like it or not, my adoptive parents I and did promise to show Paul and his family what we believed in; as far as bathing the two boys when I was available I didn’t ask for that responsibility but neither did I say no when he gave it to me.


I quickly got off the bed and told the girls I’d be back and not to do anything without me while I asked their mother for permission. Reminding Paul that we needed both parents permission when it comes to involving boys under the age of 16 when we are doing more then stimulating them if that what he was implying.


He gave a shrug of his shoulders and followed me to his wife room where she was using. I knocked on the door politely and waited and re-wrapped the towel around my waist. True I could open the door naked, but I was being polite and gentlemen the way I was taught growing up. Jennie opened the door seeing me and Paul eyeing both of us before letting us come in. Paul didn’t say anything when I noticed she was alone, catching him in a lie.


Jennie closed the door and leaned up against it. She waited for one of us to explain why we were here. Paul looked at me and I growled inward knowing he wanted me to explain. So I harnessed my anger and said politely. “Sorry for disturbing you at this hour Mrs. Cranny, but I was confronted with a problem regarding your two boys Robert and Michael and your husband Paul a few minutes ago, regarding our contract agreement.” I took a seat in a chair near the door, not wanting to sit on the unmade bed where it would imply I was willing to have sex with her, and I didn’t want her to take it the wrong way.


She calmly took a seat on the bed and said. “And?” In a gruff voice as she narrowed her eyes at Paul knowing it was his fault we were disturbing her.


I said. “Apparently I and my Rothwell family have agreed to teach you and your family about our ways in regards how we share ourselves with each other, in regards to stimulating each other as well as our techniques on sex, sensual bathing and massage as well and the games we like to play with each other as nudist. That brings us closer together as a family and as well as friends, as well as on a spiritual level. 


"You should know up front that I am new at this, and my adoptive parents would be a better teacher than me, but I am willing to do what I can, yet as you know we never do so unless we have both parents permission in regards to children under 16. I am myself require that in my own contract which you both have read and signed. That I will only do so with both parent’s permission as well as the person or persons that are participating.”


She nodded that she understood what I was trying to tell her, but asked the magic question. How does this concern her and her husband and her two boys? I gave a heavy sigh wishing I was having sex right this minute instead of seating here, asking what she wanted me to do or give Paul and her boys permission to participate. I gave a silent prayer that she would simply tell me no and tell Paul to go too hell, so I said. “Paul has asked me and the two girls I am with tonight Christy and Samantha Tomas if his boys can participate with us, and he as well.


“I remained Paul that he wasn’t allowed to participate when it comes to having sex with anyone until you have given him permission too… more so with girls under the age of 25. That is why I am here to get your permission for your boys. I can recommend two mothers that might be interested Tally and Bethany, but only if you give your permission in person.” Jennie was quiet for some time as she looked at Paul with angry eyes trying to decide his fate.


She calmly asked what Paul wanted me to do with him and her two boys. I simply said. “Stimulating them, and give them each sensual, sexual bath and full massage. Paul, however, would like Michael and Robert to have sex with the girls and spend the night with us. Considering he has been given his permission, but like I said we require both parents permission when it comes to sex and spending the night with the opposite sex and sometimes the same sex when they are not family.”


Jennie glared at Paul for several minutes and shook her head several times as she tsked at him. Like me, she knew he was trying his best to get his foot in the door or in his case his penis. I waited for her to say no and put her foot down by not allowing Paul to play this game any longer.


She gave a heavy sigh and said. “No, No and No Paul. I will not allow you to have sex with other women until I know for sure I can trust you. But on the issues of our two boys I feel trapped because I know if I won’t allow it, you will just go behind my back and force them to do it anyway regardless if they are mature enough to handle the responsibility in regards of sex or sleeping together.


“Yet if I allow it, I couldn’t ask for a better situation knowing how the people that I have met recently teach safe sex, always ask first before doing anything and know if the person says no they mean no. If that wasn’t true this young man would not be disturbing me at this hour, informing me and asking my permission before they do anything. So even though I don’t like the idea of my boys participating in regards to sex and would prefer if they waited until they are older. I am going to allow it, providing Eric promises me that they will be taught safe sex and will be with them every time they want too. Knowing he takes his promises seriously.”


I nodded asking if she was sure, telling her so far we haven’t done anything, she said she trusted me and said. “On the issue of stimulating our boys, or bathing them in a sensual manner you can knock yourself out. Stimulate to your heart's content. You know as well as I do Paul that we all like a good penis and massage. As well as our kids from the moment they could suck on pacifier or bottle they been sucking on your penis and have been stimulating themselves the moment they learned how. Yet I am curious in regards to this sensual, sexual bath and massage I have heard so much about. So I am willing to participate with you and your Rothwell parents to teach Paul and me on that issue and give us pointers on the massage, perhaps tomorrow or in the near further if possible.


“Now if you wouldn’t mind I would like to get some rest… and Paul I remind you have a busy day tomorrow. Finishing Stringum’s carpets here and Linda’s house so I would suggest you go to bed. Eric thanks for asking for my permission, most boys your age wouldn’t have.”


I nodded and said. “No problem.” We left the room closing the door behind us and started back to where I was spending the night.


Paul said. “You know you could have trusted me and we wouldn’t have had to bother my wife about it, knowing the answer would have been yes.”


I smiled and said. “I know Paul, but you should know I never trust anyone, not even my friends or my adoptive parents, hell I don’t even trust my mother. Trust is earned and can be easily broken making it even harder to earn the next time. So far you haven’t earned any with me or my friends and so far all you have done is be rude and selfish when it comes to us and our way of life. Curiosity only gets you so far, like the saying goes ‘you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.’


“Perhaps if you would stop insulting us and trying to force your way in, we would be more on the receiving end. Like I have said before anyone can be naked. It’s how we treat others that make the difference. Just because we are nudists doesn’t mean we don’t have feelings. Sex isn’t always our goal, it is how we share ourselves with each other, and how we trust each other not harm us, or lie to us, but to love us.”


When I reached the girl's suite I turned to Paul and said. “This is where we part ways… for now at least so goodnight.” I opened the door and locked it. I could hear Mr. and Mrs. Tomas going added it on the coach; I quickly walked past them and down the hall to where the girl’s room was; before they noticed me, and if they did I didn’t stick around to find out by quickly opening the door and locking it.


Once inside I cringed seeing the two boys laying on the bed and the girls playing a board game called “Sorry”. The first question that was asked by Christy was. “And?”


I quickly said. “She agreed and given her permission to let us teach them everything except sex or allowing them to sleep with girls until they were little older as long as I am participating with them.” I knew it was a lie and I knew she had given her permission too let them have sex and let them sleep with girls. But I knew she would prefer if they didn’t, and that was all I needed to stop this from going on any further. Hoping too put it off as long as I can. I didn’t like the idea of 13 and 14-year-olds or younger having sex with girls. If I could have stopped Billy I would have or even Jared. 


I cringed when Robert and Michael gave each other a knuckle bump. Stating they were more than willing to participate. Man, I was so going to hell for teaching young boys about girls, at this early age. It didn’t matter if I didn’t like the idea, it didn’t matter if I did my best to talk their parents out of it, by giving them the option to say no. I have yet to come across a parent that has learned about our lifestyle telling us no, they want no part of it. Other than the people that treated us like devil worshipers because they didn’t truly understand us. Yet when they did, they were more than willing to cross over to the dark side and become one of us.


All I knew was I was in a no-win situation. And I didn’t know why it bothered me so much, because I liked stimulating my adoptive brothers and my friends, and it did bring us closer in so many ways, but most of all we didn’t have any secrets until now where I had just lied about their mother allowing them to have sex and sleep with girls as long as I was with them. Once more I put on a happy face feeling the link to my chain I had just added upon my shoulders. I gave the boys one more chance to say no and tell them it's not too late to go back to their room and we could do this when they really wanted too.


I cringed when they shook their heads no that really wanted in, ever since I had given them a free sample and more so after being with my brothers inside my new tent the other night. Again I questioned why I felt like this was a bad thing because it’s not like I haven’t done this numerous times before and we weren’t harming anyone or rapping each other. I had both their parent’s permission and theirs. So why was I feeling like I am doing something wrong?


I gave an inward heavy sigh and pushed those feelings aside. Reached over for the bottle of horny pills and gave each the boy’s one as I took two. I explained what they were, telling them to always ask their parents or me before taking any pills, making them give me a promise and warning them if they break it then they would never be allowed to take any more nor would they be allowed to be with my friends. They understood and we shook hands on it. I quickly said. “We will start by all taking a bath together; even though I and the girls have taken ours it’s the best way to get started when getting to know each other, especially with girls.”


Which was true, something I had learned over the last few months when it involved touching a real live naked girl was bathing each other; true Mom and Dads lesson didn’t start with a bath, but I had been skinny dipping enough times with Mom and Jody as well as Kerry that it made touching their bare skin easier, and helped get over the embarrassing problem of being aroused in front of them. It was easier with Billy because he had bathed with his entire family in bathhouses or had gone skinny dipping many times that he wasn’t scared of being naked in front of anyone, he was more scared of being aroused in front of girls, in which my mother quickly solved even though I was totally against it.


Instead of bothering any of Stringum servants I had decided that we would fill the tub ourselves so I had the boys remove their shoes and socks and run them down to their room and have them each grab a waist robe from their closest. Telling them not to remove anything else, causing them to look confused. I said. “Trust me you’ll prefer this way.” They nodded and did what they were told, I would have dressed as well, but my clothes that I had worn earlier had already been picked up by one of the servants and was most likely been washed and hung up in my closet.


I wasn’t sure if my bed or my bedroom was empty so I simply went as I was dressed already in my waist robe, I gave the girls the option either dressing or come as they were wearing a full robe. They chose to not to dress and only wear their robes. Considering its not the first time Michael and Robert have seen them naked or them for that matter.


I didn’t need anything from my backpack full of toys because Stringum had everything we would ever need stocked and ready for our use in each of the tub rooms and our own personal bathrooms. Even though I didn’t like the idea about what I was about to do. I hid the fact I was unhappy with the decision by setting everything we would need to bathe the boys, including a grooming kit.


True the boys didn’t have a lot of hair on their bodies to be concerned about, it was one of the many things they needed to learn how to do and become comfortable about doing it. Plus it had the effect of being very pleasurable and sensual. The tub was almost at the half-way mark when the boys came inside. There were no locks on the door other than a sign that said room in use as I placed it on the doorknob and closed the door.


I quickly gave the boys a chance to choose between them what flavor of bubble bath they would like. Smiling as they quickly learned that everything I use is edible. Unlike the soap, they use either Dove of Irish Spring. Soaps that you buy in any grocery store that smell good but taste nasty when you lick someone that had recently used it or worse having your mouth washed out with soap for swearing, in which my father and my sisters could use a whole case of it. 


Once the boys picked a flavor which was berry delight bubble bath, I quickly add the accompaniment beads, four strawberries and chose the right shampoo and soap that would work as well as pleasure our taste buds; like blackberry shampoo and raspberry soap.


I had decided to let the girls undress them, teaching them why we like to be the ones to undress them. Instead of just getting naked quickly as I attended to my duties of preparing their bath placing each of the items we would need by the edge of the tub including towels for when we were done. Landan surprised me by opening the door and apologized by asking if there was anything we needed. I nodded that a nice snack might be nice knowing the hunger the pills causes afterward would not go wrong; feeling the effects already from my own pleasures with the girls earlier from my bath.


Landan said he would take care of it asked where we would like it delivered. Samantha said he could leave in their room, I waited for Landan to question us regarding the two young boys, but instead, he closed the door without a word. I hated the fact that he didn’t say anything regarding what we were doing with two boys under the age of 15. Then again he trusted me that I had permission from their parents. Knowing most normal parents would be freaking out knowing that their young boys were being sexually aroused by girls and me taking off their clothes and bathing them.


The bathing part wouldn’t be frowned upon or taking off their clothes. It would be how we were taking off their clothes and as well as the girls letting them feel, and taste their breast and sweet spot as the girls stroke them and give them each a free sample that wouldn’t go over so good. Stimulating themselves is one thing, stimulating each other was a whole different ball game. I am not even sure about if it was ok to stimulate your own brother or sister would go over too well, but I wouldn’t know because most of the boys I have been with have done so most of their entire lives.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 22, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep