Challenges of Being a Babysitter  Part 4

Challenges of Being a Babysitter Part 4

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 152-3

Challenges of Being a Babysitter

Part 4

 


I quickly stroked Ryan to a hard state, or should I say to a harder state noticing his penis was aroused due to the horny pill I had given him. I let Duke help me cover his brother in ice cream and chocolate sauce. While we took turns stroking him because he kept going limp every so often, which does happen to boys his age that hasn’t yet reached puberty yet. Not that Ryan minded it; in fact he really enjoyed it. Being small had its advantages and disadvantages like it didn’t take long to lick him clean; which meant I had to take my time repeating the same areas several times until he finally climaxed in which Duke and I shared.


Yet when it was Duke's turn to become our dessert he wasn’t ready or trusted me enough to do likewise, and once more I pretended that it didn’t bother me. Giving him his free will to decide his own choices. I watched Ryan look at his brother confused wondering why he didn’t want to. I said looking at my watch noticing it was almost 8:30. Knowing their parents wanted the boys to be in bed no later than 9:30, or ten at the latest because wasn’t a school night. I got off the floor and said. “I’ll grab a mop and run you boys a bath. Is there any special flavor you like for your bubble bath?” Ryan said Berry delight and Duke said Peaches and Cream. I settled the argument by saying “how about some of each?”


I Went down the hall after putting our desert condiments way, and went into the bathroom and ran tub. Ryan and Duke looked confused, I didn’t say anything just grabbed the babble bath and clean towels. Once more the boys were goading each other to ask me to why I was running the bathtub and not the other. Duke finally gave a heavy sigh said. “Fine, I’ll ask.” I pretended I wasn’t listening as I put the clothes into the dryer from the pool and fold our previous ones as the tub ran. I waited for Duke to say something, watching him and Ryan from the corner of my eyes. He poked me in the back to get my attention. He asked. “Aren’t you going to bathe with us? Jody does all the time.”


I shrugged my shoulders and said. “That depends on you Duke; do you trust me enough not to have sex with you and your brother?”


I waited for him to answer me, he swallowed several times, I knew he was on the edge so I said. “Tell you what, I’ll bathe with you, and I’ll wear a bathing suit that way there isn’t a chance I could do that.” Duke nodded and seemed relieved. So I drained the tub and filled the big one instead re-adding the bubble baths and the skin softeners. It would take about 20 minutes to fill so I quickly put on my freshly clean bathing suit.


Realizing quickly that this was getting old because all I seemed to be doing was washing and rewashing my clothes, to satisfy the boys and because I didn’t have a wardrobe that I could use other than clothes I brought with me. And to think we were nudist made it seem ridicules that I was always putting on clothes instead of going nude.


Once I put our clothes away I turned off the water so it could cool a bit, watching the boys follow me as if they didn’t know what I was doing or didn’t trust me not steal something. I grabbed a mop and filled the bucket handed the mop to Ryan and the bucket to Duke telling them to clean up our mess in the living room, while I put our things away on the kitchen table.


One thing I had learned from the Rothwell’s was tidiness is easier to maintain if you keep your mess in a small area instead of spreading it around the entire house. I groaned inward because it seemed all I was doing was cleaning up our messes and like I said before this was a pretty good-sized house. By the time I checked the doors and the windows and making sure the alarm was still set, seeing the green light on the box.


I quickly went through the numbers in my head just in case it went off. Which again was unlikely because nobody knew where I was except Mom and Dad and the Vincent’s; my mind was racing with curiosity on what was happening at home. Wondering if they had caught the people that were spying on me and my friends, or if they vandalized my friend's houses demanding to know mine and my friend's location. I felt bad for Sparky having to spend his days in a cage at the compound instead at home with my brothers or with me; just because we couldn’t trust the people in our neighborhood not to inflect animal cruelty.


Once the mess was cleaned up and everything was put back where it belongs. It was time for me to give the boys their baths. Jody did warn me that it might be harder for me then it was for her and Kerry or even Shane. Due to the fact, I was a boy and it was a boy that rapped them. Man, I hated Shawn, and once again I picture him with a black eye. The boys were fine with me undressing them as long as I was wearing my bathing suit.


It’s not the first time I had bathed in one growing up as my foster parents bathed me in hopes in time I would trust them not harm me. Finding it a little easier if they allowed me to wear one as they bathed me other then fight a screaming boy, and now I was wearing one to prevent me from raping two boys all because of Shawn. The water was still a little warmer then I liked, which would give us a rosy complexion under our nicely tan bodies.


Like me, the boys had a nice full tan which stated they too spent a lot of time in the sun without any clothes on, and that didn’t surprise me seeing how big their yard was or how far away it was from the main roads or houses. Most people don’t realize that nudist like their privacy and to get that they tend to live far enough way on large parcels of land just to get it.  Yet I am not saying all people that do that means they aren’t nudists, but it does pose an interesting question.


Having a brother made things easy for me because it was my job to bathe them since I was their older brother now. It should have been Shawn’s responsibility, but considering he couldn’t be trusted not to rape them he wasn’t allowed to come anywhere near them for any reason and I knew he hated me for it even though it was his fault, not mine.


I took my time bathing them. They trusted me enough to do it including washing their backsides as long as I was wearing my bathing suit.  When I was done I was about to get out of the tub until Duke said. “Now it’s our turn to bathe you.” I turned back around and retook my place, Duke had me stand up and I did it without question. Since I had given them permission to see me naked in the pool as well as taste me like ice cream sundae, I let them take off my bathing suit; free will and all if you know what I mean.


I, however, noticed they kept watching my hands and arms for any movement that would indicate me that I was about to grab them and force them to have sex with me. So I let them control my movements. Duke said I remind him of their Dad because how big my penis was. I said. “I liked tasting your Dads penis as much as I did Ryan’s even more so covered in chocolate and lots of whip cream.” The boys had to agree and they knew I wasn’t hiding the fact that their Dad and I had tasted each other. In fact, I was looking forward to doing it again.


They had me sit on the edge of the tub and Duke came up between my legs which surprised me a little as he slid on top me so he could kiss me and taste me while his brother Ryan worked on my feet and legs.


Duke reminded me that he was first tonight to get a massage as if I had forgotten; which I hadn’t. I was just trying to figure out how he wanted me to do it. So took the balls by the horn and asked him, if I was going to give him and Rayon a massage without our clothes on, telling him I didn’t have any more clothes I could put on without washing them first.


Duke lay on top of me and kissed me I kept my arms to my side so I wouldn’t frighten him. He said. “It would be silly if we were naked and your not; Jody doesn’t wear any clothes when she gives us one.”


I said. “Yes I know, but she doesn’t have a penis like we do.” Duke slid down to my penis and stroked it before putting it in his mouth. Letting Ryan climb on top of me and laid down giving his brother enough clearance which was practice move I noticed quickly, as he laid his feet and legs to the side of me. So he could kiss me and lick me as well as bite my n*****s.


Ryan said. “You can put your arms around me if you want to as long as you stay on your back.”


I respond by doing so he surprised me when he rolled in my arms, I wasn’t sure what he was up to until he scooted up placing his head and body higher. Then made his self comfortable by placing my right hand on his penis indicating he wanted me to stimulate him in this position, while Duke worked on my penis.


I couldn’t see what he was doing other than feeling him with Ryan’s head in the way and laying flat. I soon felt my hands being moved to the side. Having Rayon take my hands and had me rub him in between his legs and crotch when Duke wasn’t doing him orally. I had never thought of trying this position with my brothers but I liked it and made a mental note to do so when I got a chance.


I soon got the jest of why he wanted me to do it was because when I climaxed my nectar shot up in between his legs which allowed Duke an extra treat. It was easy to picture Jody or their mother doing this because the boys weren’t old enough to have sex or were equipped enough to do so.


Ingenious I thought getting two from both worlds and made mental note to try it when I got chance. It was soon after Ryan climaxed earning Duke his second treat as it mixed with mine. And after Duke had his fill for the moment Ryan slid back into the tub and I joined him.


Duke said. “Now it’s my turn,” I asked if he was sure. He said as long as I didn’t roll him over. I nodded and smiled because he trusted me even if it was just a little. It meant I had a chance.


He quickly sat up and said. "Only to the brink so you can have a chance to become hard again.” 


I nodded said. “You know this would be way more comfortable on the bed.” He shrugged his shoulders and said. “Who says we're not going to do on the bed, we just like doing in the tub where we could feel the jets and warm water soothing us; way better than just the bathtub, besides bathtubs or for babies.”


I wanted to hit myself for making them feel like babies. I apologized said; “from now on no bathtubs other than this one.”


He laid back down and I continued stimulating him while his brother watches more like making sure I didn’t do anything I wasn’t supposed to do. I was just grateful that there wasn’t a knife involved.


Once I was ready again I took my place as directed and allowed Duke to make himself comfortable. I knew the routine this time as I stoked him and rubbed him like I had done with Ryan previously, while Ryan worked on us until he too had his chance to tastes us both.


We quickly bathed again and I told the boys to give me a few minutes to clean out both tubs. And told them to pick out the flavors they wanted on me. Hoping to get an idea which was their favorite and their parent’s favorite. I knew their mother’s was peppermint learning that at Stringum’s, and I had noticed the box on the boy’s dressers as well as the lotions.


I don’t know why I bothered cleaning out the big tub when I knew when their parents came home we would be using it again so they could groom me. It was just a habit I had to always clean up my messes. I quickly grabbed my full robe and slipped on a pair of boxers just in case the boys were worried about me raping them and two of my books I had gotten from the library so I had something I could read to them like Jody said she does when she baby-sits them.


I knew it was silly putting on the robe and the boxers, and it was as the boys looked at me confused. I didn’t say anything just removed my robe and fold it over the chair. I wasn’t surprised by the fact they shared a bed. It wasn’t as big as mine or Shane’s. Just big enough for two small boys and third person if need be.


I sat the books on the nightstand as well as my glasses, Duke asked if he could try them on I picked them up and handed them to him. He laughed putting them on waving his fingers in front of them and Ryan said, “I want to see.” Once they had their chance to see through my glasses. They made themselves comfortable.


Duke said. “I like you being our babysitter, your way more fun then Jody or even Shane.” I smiled and then quickly leaned down and kissed Duke just long enough so I could surprise him with a tickle attack. He rolled trying to get away from exposing his backside which I tickled. He had forgotten his self for a moment until I grazed my hand a crossed his bare butt as I was going for his hind legs. He jerked and I stopped tickling him as he quickly noted I was still wearing my boxers.


I apologized having him roll over the rest of the way onto his back; he fingered my penis inside my boxers and said. “Dad says you won’t rape us and Ryan and figured if you were, you would have by now. When Shawn baby-sat us he was mean, he didn’t play games or even kiss us. He forced us to take our clothes off and laughed as we kicked and screamed to get away from him. He held a knife to our throats telling us if we didn’t hold still he would slit our throats.


“It hurt when he put his penis inside our butts. And the more we screamed the more he laughed and the harder he went. He said Mom and Dad told him to do it, so they would be primed and ready when they got home.


“When I asked Mom and Dad about it they didn’t believe us. It was Jody that stopped it from happening again by surprising Shawn and his friends. She pulled him off me and told me and Ryan to lock ourselves in our room until she came to get us. We heard them fighting, and scared us so we hid under the bed as Shawn tried to get in.


“It seemed like forever when Jody came back begging us to open the door telling us that Shawn had left with cops and his friends. We opened the door and saw Jody was covered in blood some of it hers and some of it was Shawn’s.


“Jody promised me and Ryan that she would be our babysitter for now on, or until she could find one that we could trust. Her brother Shane was nice and all, but wasn’t as much fun, nor could he make pizzas as we did, but neither did he rape us. Yet he couldn’t babysit us as often because he said he had a brother at home that really needed him and couldn’t spend the night because his bother couldn’t sleep unless he was in his arms.”


I felt a tear fall down my cheek and asked. “Did he tell you that it was me?”


Duke said. “Yes, and we asked Shane why his brother couldn’t sleep, and he said because his parents hurt him very bad. We asked if they raped him like Shawn did to us. Shane said he wasn’t sure because you didn’t trust him or anyone. Just woke up screaming trying to kill anyone that came near you.”


I said. “Because I was reliving a nightmare that my parents were trying to kill me and my brother. They never rapped me, but they would beat me up and sometimes break my bones whenever they liked. I didn’t trust the Rothwell’s because they scared me so bad I would pee my pants.


“Shane was the only one I could trust besides his two sisters Jody and Kerry. Yet I didn’t trust them not tell their parents what my Mom and Dad did to me because I thought they would do the same things they did.” I didn't tell them that at the beginning that my adoptive parents did beat me or Dad used a cattail whip on me. I didn’t want them to have nightmares of what they were capable of doing.


Duke surprised me and hugged me and so did Ryan I wasn’t sure if it was ok if I put my arms around them, but seemed liked they wanted me too. So I took the chance and when I did they hugged me tighter. Ryan said. “I am glad you are our babysitter now.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep