Gloria West  Part 2

Gloria West Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 155-1

Gloria West

Part 2

 


Dad quickly put me down right in front of Gloria and closed the door. I would have blushed if I had never seen a naked woman before. Dad said. “He’s all yours to unwrap, as you have requested; that you like your boys that way so you can lick them down to their creamy centers as a way to find out if they are worth the trouble in introducing them to your two daughters and your two sons as well as your ex-husband Herald.”


She giggled. “You know me so well Mr. Rothwell.” I saw Dad cringed when she called him by his last name which said he had told her several times not to.


She smiled reached up and patted his cheek and said. “Robert darling if you’re staying you are going to have to wait your turn while me and this young son of yours get acquitted, besides you know the rules. If I am not satisfied, there is no way I am letting him anywhere near my babies. I’d made the mistake of trusting you when you brought Shawn into this house. Without a proper introduction from me, like I have done with all your boys, thinking that you would never send someone here if you didn’t think he would do those unspeakable things. Not only to my boys but yours as well; and you know my word is final that if I find this young boy you have brought me unworthy or unfit to be in my house. I’ll send him packing without his precious jewels so fast he’ll think he was born a woman.


“Is that clear, Robert darling; before he leaves this room. I will know if he is a boy that likes having sex with boys and is child rapist in sheep’s clothing. I will not make that mistake ever again. So one last chance are you going to freely give him to me to do as I please no matter what I do to him. To prove himself that he is not one of those boys you have taken in only to have them sent to prison for raping young boys, using drugs and drinking alcohol so much they reek of it. Or get him out of this house before I call your prison bodies and tell them that you have a child rapist in your home that prefers young sweet innocent boys.


“You know if that happens this young son of yours will be dead in a matter of hours, and his blood will be on your hands; as you explain to his poor mother that you killed him. May God help you if she doesn’t rip your heart out with her bare hands? After what she has done to regain not only this boy’s trust and yours, even though she doesn’t deserve a second chance, in my opinion for what she and his father has done to him. I am willing to look the other way until she proves once more that she is not worthy of have having a son like this young man that I have heard, seen and read everything about him from the time he was born, until the moment he walked into my house; promising my sweet babies that he is nothing like those monsters that rapped them in my house; without proper examination by me personally.


“Thinking I could trust Robert and Karen because they have earned my trust by sending me their daughters and their son Shane and they were pure as the driven snow. Kind, loving and gentle and became a part of my heart and I would die for them for taking such good care of my sweet babies. Never harm them never in their wildest dreams think about doing so. Then I made that one mistake trusting that you would send me the cream of your crop took to look after my dear sweet boys. So I am asking you Robert is he the best you have or do I need to look elsewhere?”


She waited for Dad to answer for a moment I thought he would hesitate, he looked at me and he said. “Gloria I stake my life on it. You will never have to worry about my son Eric. He would die protecting our boys before he let them come to harm. He is the finest cream you will ever taste, he is worthy of being here. I have absolute faith he will satisfy our needs and fulfill our requirements. Test him, let him prove himself worthy, knowing I will grantee he is who you are looking for. Not only as a boy you can be proud of but a man every woman and girl would think he is a person worthy of their hearts.”


I blushed as Dad gave me such a recommendation I thought I would never hear him give me. He worshiped Shane and his two daughters and loves my three younger brothers without question. The fact he now calls me his son and tells everyone how proud he is of me meant more than all the gold in the world. Considering of all the boys he has taken in over the years, not one of them did he call them his son and mean it.


They were not worthy in his eyes, they were animals they were mule boys. They were nothing more than common criminals and thugs, nothing more. I didn’t want to tell him I came that way, but instead, I had to fight tooth and nail to get him and his family to believe I was different than those other boys. I had to prove myself over and over again until there wasn’t a doubt in his mind that I was worthy of being his son and not some animal or foster kid that was beyond help or deserved a family.


Even though right now it seemed I had to prove myself or be sent away like Danny had been or simply be sent back to live with my mother where every day I lived in that house my father and possibly she could kill me and this time get away with it. Knowing for a fact if I failed her test, I wouldn’t be alive long enough if they found out I preferred having sex with boys ending up in prison and knowing about the Shaming Ritual and how it is a rarity that anyone remained alive to seek total forgiveness.


True the only boy that I knew that had was my best friends Dillon, the other boys never made it and died within weeks or during the first year of the Shaming Ritual. So I have been told. What harm could come to me other than a little pain and suffering? I had been through worst then a few slaps across the face, I have been tied up and beaten for days at a time by my parents; I have been electrocuted by a cattle prod. I have been through the turn-table and have lived... I have been whipped by a cattail and nearly died from it, I had been whipped by my father's belt countless of times, I have been suffocated by my parents and I been drowned by my mother as well as by Mrs. Rothwell. I would not fail this test because I really, really liked having sex with girls, and I mean lots of girls. It seemed impossibility that she would find me not worthy by her standards or by what I had been taught. Sex I could do all day and all night if I had too.


I searched for Jeff in the one place he had been most of my life. Thinking if I was to die he would be here as promised. I waited for any sign that would tell me, that today. That this very moment was my last day to draw breath. Not realizing they were waiting for me to accept the terms of their contract. That would decide my fate. Until Gloria slapped my face repeating the question; am I worthy? I said standing tall. “Yes I am, test me and find out.”


She smiled at me said. “All right then.” I paled as she held a knife in her hands; said. “I am going to peel you like an onion. I really hope that you weren’t too fond of these clothes, considering I had already taken the liberty of burning every stitch of clothing you have brought with you. If you survive and prove to me you a worthy I’ll personally go out and buy you some new ones, not that you’ll be wearing them much while you’re here. Considering I prefer my boys and my girls naked so I know without a doubt you are not lying to me. Because it is hard to lie when you are naked as you well know by now. One of the very reason I prefer nudist and their lifestyle when it comes to sharing ourselves with each other that you can not hide the fact you prefer boys butts or little boys.


“There is a reason God gave you a penis and it wasn’t so you could stick it inside a boys butts, it is to be used for creation, it is used show us that you love us and trust us in the right away. Not having sex with other boys. Stimulate them yes, because it shows them you love them. Kissing them proves you care about them, and shows what is in your heart, as you put your arms around each other and comfort them. Says I love you, I want to share my love with you as God has told me to do. “Love one another as I have loved you.”


“John 15 verse 12. ‘This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. And in 1 John 3:18: My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.’ I could quote the entire bible if need be as well as our other scriptures that say we should love each other and respect each other as God has asked us to do. He did not tell us to rape, kill or our fellow men. He said love is all he is asking in return and to be given others.


“Do you understand that or are you saying you can’t do that. Remember boy I have your life in your hands and your adoptive parents have given it to me to do with as I please to prove you are worthy, of what they asking you to do.”


I said. “Yes ma’am, I understand as you know and have told me. You know everything about me, not once have I ever done anything that says I am not worthy or have strayed from the path as Shawn and his friends have done. I know I cannot lie only standing in my skin, because of it nearly impossible because my body will betray me if I am lying.


“Yet I am concerned that you will misinterpret my arousal being so hard right now because I have taken 5 horny pills. I could stimulate myself all day and it wouldn’t make an ounce of deference, so please don’t kill me because I like a good penis and foreplay when it comes to my brothers, and my Dad. Or even my friends, I am sure you know I really, really like having sex with girls and women such as yourself.


“And we all been taught that there nothing wrong in having a good penis or stimulating each other with as much love as we can muster and I mean that not in a gay gross sense.”


Gloria and Dad laughed and in one heartbeat she slapped my face and said. “And you have proven that so far. By telling my babies and showing them that you have no intention. Mamma me' a  ‘saints be praised 5 horny pills. That’s got be one hell of a hard-on son.


“Well then I guess we will see then if you can cut the mustard with me, you think Mr. and Mrs. Vincent was a wild ride. Trust me, boy, you’ll think differently once I am finished with you. I break the rules and when it comes to passing my test one of the reason most people come to me first before I give them my seal of approval. I may not look like a fine piece of a*s like most the woman you have been with. Darling trusts me. Looks are can be deceiving; I have been with a boy that said he was hot stuff, all muscles and chiseled all in the right places.


“The moment I saw him my loins ached just to have him. Yet the moment we got acquainted like we're about to do. He cried like a baby and couldn’t perform one ounce that his body and words told me he could. I felt sorry for the poor boy, but he couldn’t handle the pressure or the pain I gave him, he walked into mined field and that was the last I ever saw him.


“I have already seen you naked and so far I like what I see just like I did with that boy. So prove to me you are nothing but just hard muscle and a nice looking penis. With a smile that says I am hot, and I am made to love. I want more than words young man, I want action and gratification that says this boy got what it takes and he is worth my approval. Are you ready because the only way you're going out the door is either feet first as they carry what’s left of you to your mother to deal with? Because the Rothwell’s will never be able to trust you again because you only get one chance to prove yourself. Or will you be stamped as prime grade beef, and sweet as candy, like your brother Shane and your two sisters Jody and Kerry who have passed my tests?”


I nodded and she said. “Robert darling it seems you might have to postpone picking up those boys from work because this boy is primed and determined to test my limits. Like you once did during our first encounter. If you must send someone as you know my ex-husband Harold is more than capable of making sure those boys of yours make it home. I’ll have supper ready once you get back, providing this boy of yours last that long.”


Dad said. “Fine by me, I have always enjoyed your cooking.” Dad opened the door and said. "Good luck son not that you will need it. If I was you I pop a couple more of those pills.”


Gloria said. “Go on boy do as he says. While I check on how your mother is and checking on your boys.”


Mom looked at me strangely and started to cry, “please tell me he didn’t fail, I couldn’t bear losing another boy of ours.”


Dad said. “No, he hasn’t failed… yet. He just came to tell you he loves you and needs some encouragement from his mother. She was rough with him, but so far he proving he can cut the mustard.” Mom quickly wrapped her arms around me, and I kissed her hard proving I really did love her.


She slapped my face and said. “You are going to have to prove it to me son. Now hurry up and do what you need to do and we will show her what you are made of. That you’re no candy a*s with just a pretty smile, that you are my son, my roaring little tiger.” I kissed Mom and gave her my best growl and my tiger eyes. She smiled and said. “That’s my boy.” I quickly took the bottle down and popped 2 more pills and crushed two more for good measure and swallowed them down.


Jody surprised me as she came up behind me said, “I came because Mom said you needed me, little brother.”


I smiled and quickly turned around and said. “How did you know I needed you?”


She said. “I am your sister?” Like that explained it all and it did.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep