At Deaths Door part 3

At Deaths Door part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 163-3

At Deaths Door

Part 3

 


Mr. Vincent and Dad breathed a sigh of relief, as the room remained silent until they understood what had taken place. Without words, Dad and Mr. Vincent quickly picked me and Jared up and put us in the wheelchairs as they quickly removed their shoes and socks. And was about to remove the rest of their clothing, when the door opened. Sara smiled seeing Dad and Mr. Vincent shirt unbuttoned and barefoot. She said. “Just give me a moment to cap off the boys IVs boys, you’ll have at least hour or two before she and I return from the store, maybe longer. If you know what I mean?”


She gave them a wink as she quickly made her way around the room and unhooked us. So we wouldn’t get tangled up in the lines and left the room. Dad nodded as she gave them both a whisper that lit up their faces as they quickly re-buttoned their shirts. Telling me and Jared we could use a little exercise first before we bathed, now that our temperatures are down. Handing them a pair scrubs for us to wear, implying she wanted to make it fair as we ripped each other clothes off and stimulate each other for part of our exercise. While the house was empty of female intrusions, considering everyone else had gone to school or out shopping. Well except for Dotty who was busy changing sheets and putting them in the wash, before leaving to run her own errands.


She warned them if our temperature rose even the slightest degree she would tan their hides if we weren’t back in this bed by the time she and my grandmother came back from their errand and our trip to the eye doctor would be postponed until further noticed. Mr. Vincent said he had already postponed it until Thursday that way they could kill two birds with one stone, seeing both doctors on Thursday instead.


She nodded said; “only if their temperature remains on the low side.” With that, she grabbed her handbag and the list she had made of the things she needed while Dad and Mr. Vincent dressed us. She reminded them to check our stats every hour. Dad nodded as he licked his lips when he looked at us said when the door closed. “Lance and I are looking forward to licking every inch of you boys, and now that we dressed you we can’t wait to rip your clothes off you boys,” and wheeled us out of the room telling Dotty that she is more than welcome change our bedding, while we were out of the bed, having Sparky and Jake's dog follow us.


She gave us each a nod as they wheeled us out to the pool; Dad sending Mr. Vincent in the house for sodas and horny pills, hearing my grandmother says. “Lance, are you sure that’s such a good idea?”


Sara telling her. “Absolutely, the boys have been cooped up far too long in their room. A little stimulating and exercises is just what they need and a grandmother out of the way so they can, without being henpecked. Now let’s get going so we can leave and get back before the kids come home from school. Lance darling tell Robert once you boys are done bathing them providing they well enough to put them on the couch. Dotty has made some sandwiches for you and the boys and some fresh vegetable soup so all you have to do is heat it up.”


I heard the door close and saw Lance come back with two bottles of chocolate sauces and a can of whip-cream under his arms with a six-pack of orange soda as well as the bottle of horny pills and the stats kit, The moment he sat everything down the phone rang. He grumbled as he rushed back inside and answered it I heard him say. “Linda they're fine, at the moment, no I can’t let you talk to him he’s busy at the moment getting a little exercise. No and no.” I heard him slam down the phone, “that woman going to be the death of me.” Lance came out to the pool Dad asked him what my mother wanted. Lance said. “What she always wants, sex without the cameras watching her. Even though I told her no one cares, besides his grandmother what we do here as long as we are not harming her son.”


Dad said. “She won’t harm him, Lance, not with so much on the line.”


Lance said. “I trusted Gloria for years and look what she did?” Dad didn’t answer because he knew he was right. She had broken her promise and oath not inflicted any harm on us. Not only did she harm us she tried to kill us.


Dad asked Jared and me if we were ready, we nodded as Lance crushed up 3 horny pills for Jared and me and placed them each in our sodas. With the poison almost completely out of our systems thanks to Sara and the medicine she was giving us. We were slightly stronger then we had been. The only thing that reminded was the cough and the fever, but even that was an improvement. Jared and I wobbled slightly to our feet and walked with very little help to the parallel bars. Dad didn’t say anything as I pushed my self. Instead, he encouraged me to do so.


Dotty came out and asked how we were doing seeing us partially walking on our own two feet. Dad said. “A big improvement since Monday; in fact Lance and I were thinking that if you and your husband wanted a night out at nice hotel and fancy dinner on us we would move the boys to your room, where they would be far more comfortable in the bigger bed and room now that they are stronger.”


Dotty said. “That would be more than fine; my husband and I haven’t had a night out like that in a very long time.”


Dad said. “Well, then it’s settled. I call and make the reservation while you go get your hair done and buy a nice dress to surprise Ethan.” Dotty quickly and passionately kissed each of us then whispered in mine and Jared’s that she been dying to ride us like wild stallion to thank us for being good as gold. Told me to tell Jeff the next time I see him that she would like to see him in the buff so she can imagine licking every inch of him. Then asked me a can spirit like him do that or is it a sin for him to do that, or can they have sex being a spiritual being? I whispered I didn’t know about the sex part or the stimulation, but the other was possible. She smiled and patted my cheeks and kissed me again, told Dad and Lance to save some us for her and her boys.


It was a silent deal as she left in a rush as Dad went inside and made the reservation and ran the tub for us. Lance job was to take our stats, and let us rest placing the plate of sandwiches and warmed up soup on the patio table as he placed us at the table. We weren’t quite strong enough for the pool to walk up and down it or lift water weights, plus it was far too cold for us to do so. He told us that he was proud of us he leaned our heads back and kissed us passionately, instead of just a kiss on the cheek or on our foreheads. Making us feel all warm and tingly inside. It wasn’t like kissing a girl, but it still felt rather nice all the same.


It felt good to left weights again that didn’t feel like it was too much until Dad increased them to 25 lbs, seeing how easy the 10 lb were. Dad chuckled. “That’s good son, but I think you can do much better, and do an extra set of reps to earn that time on the couch, instead of being locked up in rooms. Lances say you boys are only running a slight fever, but we can’t trust that it will remain that way, once night approaches.” We both know that when nighttime comes so does the fever and bad dreams. Its like evil is doing its best to kill me and the world I live in.


After a quick lunch, Lance took our stats while Dad took care of the dishes or Dotty would have their heads on a pike if they left the mess for her to clean up. When Dad came back he asked Lance watching him put the stats kit away and the notebook how we were. Lance said. “Too high to for them to be out here or the pool,” 


Dad said. "well then will just bathe and groom them and us and go from there.” Dad wheeled me in with Jared right behind me, Sparky and Jake's dog followed us until they both saw where we were going and hightailed out of there. Dad chuckled. “Cowards a bath would both do them good.”


Lance said, “well have the boys do it when they get home from school.” I knew Sparky wasn’t going to enjoy it and his new pall. Yet Jared and I were in no shape to do it ourselves.


The first thing I noticed was that Lance had re-hung the door on the tub room. I could smell and see fresh paint on the walls and rolls of new wallpaper lying on the cabinet. Already it was looking slightly better then it did before; except for the cameras that watched us dangling out of the ceiling. It made me nervous seeing the red lights flicker red as they watched us. Lance said he was putting in a new security system, meaning an upgrade.


I watched him click a remote control and the lights came on and he entered a password. To disable the cameras, he told me not to tell anyone as he whispered a password in my ear telling me that password was all mine; if I wanted some privacy without having anyone watching us. He had me practice it and so I could watch the cameras and the lights turn off at my command. Also, it controlled the heat and the sound system. He showed me that there is a hidden panel where I could lock the door like a safe like the one at home and my mother’s house and a button to push in an emergency if I was in trouble.


He said he was installing one in each of the bedrooms to prevent what had happened last time. It was also the same password I would be using to get in through the gate after I swipe a key-card through is still being made as well as the setting and disarming the alarm at the front door, registering the person and the time they used it. That stated that our barricade locking us in was being disabled soon, which I could completely understand.


They couldn’t keep blocking the road forever; soon or later we would be on our own or with only a few guards at the gate. More then there were before, but not quite as many as they have been. With Gloria in jail, all we had to worry about was Crawford and the people that are still loyal to him, which were decreasing every day since our show and tell on Sunday and Monday.


I left the door opened and turned off the cameras in the room because I trusted Mr. Vincent feeling and seeing that same special spark. The only difference was Jared to was seeing and feeling it also. It still surprised him when he did, not knowing why he was given that gift unless it had something to do with him dying; even though it was brief second, but whose to say how long we had actually died. I knew I had several times of over my lifetime or what people call a near death experience.


Yet I couldn’t understand why our nurse Sara could and communicate with Jeff or certain people like Dotty. But not everyone that I felt that special feeling could see him more or less communicate with them like Ma who could see him and sometimes communicate with him, but not always. Then there was Jared who I don’t feel that feeling, yet I can see it the moment he touches someone he and I can trust and so far Mr. Vincent hasn’t been able too. It makes my head hurt just thinking about it.


Dad said turning me around in the wheelchair after sticking his foot into the water telling us still a little hot; giving me and Jared a silly grin as he pushed me towards my new bedroom. Having Mr. Vincent open the door, finding more wires sticking out of the wall around the door and more cameras hanging from the ceiling as men were busy installing them.


Mr. Vincent said. “You mind giving us the room guys come back in a couple of hours.” They each gave us a nod and picked up their toolboxes and left the room. Mr. Vincent closed the door said. “This will be your new room when you are spending the night here. Dotty lives close enough that she said it wasn’t worth the trouble to remain a maids quarters and my wife and I decided that you deserved a room fitting more too your taste; which will include a bigger bed like the one you have Rothwell home and like ours, and will arrive in the morning, for now we will just make do with this one.”


I knew better to tell him no because he would just do it anyway. And the room was in the process of being painted with the colors I have chosen. Mr. Vincent wheeled me into the bathroom where there were towels that were monogrammed with my initials and with a picture with a tiger on them as well as four luxury bathrobes still in its package with the same initials and the tiger logo. In all my favorite colors Green, Blue; the bathroom was huge with a large shower and tub made for four with jets.


It was like my own private penthouse. Lance said. “This is a present from me and my wife because you saved our family lives the other night as well as Mrs. Olsen, we couldn’t very well give your friend Jeff,” then said correcting himself. “Our friend Jeff a gift, not knowing what a ghost, spirit or angel could use or would like. If you could ask him the next time you see him and if it is at all possible then it shall be done.”


Dad rubbed my head and said. “Not bad, not bad at all for a bachelor pad away from home. Your Mom and I will have to help you break it in tonight, providing your still golden. And of course your brother Jared as well,” he said messing up his hair.


Just like in the tub room there was a remote sitting on my new nightstand that controlled the lights, music and big screen TV and entertainment system that was still being hooked up. In the far corner, there was a small refrigerator still sitting in a box with a small snack bar that had its own popcorn machine, a small one that could easily fill two tubs of popcorn and cupboard being installed on the wall. With several cases of supplies like chocolate and whip-cream, honey and case of popcorn as well as tubs to put it and butter machine. Mr. Vincent said that tomorrow while we were out we would stop at the video store and a book store so I could pick it out my favorite books and videos, as well as nice desk and typewriter for school and my job with Mr. Stringum as well as plenty of supplies to do both.


I was in shock seeing it all, and being done so quickly. Yet again if you have enough money you can do anything at a moment noticed. Dad said that was his and Moms gift from them for helping out with their babysitting needs and passing the test even though it wasn’t the test they had in mind. If I complained that I did deserve it they were going tan my hide lovingly of course.


Dad said he had something special for Jared waiting when he comes home, for what he went through over the weekend, Jared said just having me as a brother and Gloria in jail was more than enough. Dad chuckled. “In that case, I’ll send it back.”


Jared said. “Second thought I could use it considering he went to all the trouble.”


Dad said. “I am still not telling you what it is son, but I do have something here in this closet that has your name on it.” Dad opened the closet and pulled out five large packages wrapped in wrapping paper, and two of those packages were for me.


Jared's eyes opened wide as he Dad placed the packages one at a time on his lap and the two for me which seemed quite heavy. Jared opened his in a matter of seconds finding four robes just like mine in his favorite colors; Green, Blue, and Yellow. With his initials with a picture of koala bear underneath. The second package looked like the size of mine and just as heavy. Dad said. “Maybe we should wait before opening that one,” teasing him watching Jared open it in a matter of seconds.


Dad chuckled as Jared found a mermaid carved out of wood made into a lamp and note attached. Dad let Jared read it first as I watched his eyes open. Then Dad read the card. My dear little bear cub, look for me when the moon is full and think of me, signed your little mermaid with the yellow hair. Jared blushed as he looked at Dad and me, confused what the riddle meant, other than the fact he knew which mermaid that sent it to him. With a separate card addressed to Mom and Dad that said for their eyes only.


Dad waited for me to open mine as he opened the card with no expression and stuffed into his pocket. Jared opened the third package, with a skateboard in it. As I opened my package finding my own mermaid except this one had four of them inside the box linked on a golden chain swimming around on coral rock made into a lamp. Dad read the card before I did and said. Our dearest little spider, look to the east, and the west when the hour is near and the moon is full upon the water, lit with candlelight. Think of us upon the tide we shall ride upon the moon beams together. Signed... underneath was a picture of a mermaid. No names just a picture. I didn’t have to guess which four, well the three I knew for certain. The fourth I wasn’t exactly sure.


Dad handed me the second package, inside were little candles attached to lily pads, telling me to light them when the hour is near. With a note for Mom and Dad that said for their eyes only just like Jared’s. Dad opened it and smiled, and quickly stuffed into his pocket for safe keeping. I asked Dad what it said he said. “Just instruction for me and Mom nothing too concerns your self about. now where do think we should put your mermaids,”


I said. “How about near the bed?” Dad nodded.  Jared placed his on the other side of the bed on his side.


Mr. Vincent took the wrapping paper and the empty boxes and put them with the rest of garbage for the workman to take care of as Dad set the box of my candle lilies inside the closet for safe keeping. And opened Jared’s robes and set the rest in the bathroom and brought one for me to use after our bath.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on May 24, 2019
Last Updated on February 10, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep