Our Journey Begins  Part 3

Our Journey Begins Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 285-2

Our Journey Begins

Part 3


I placed the money I haven’t earned into my wallet, as I looked at the five eager boys. Everyone else went downstairs leaving me either the living room or the parent’s bedroom. I said. “I guess that it there is no way we can play follow the leader with all of you?” They shook their heads, no. I said. “I guess you all want me first?” They nodded I cringed and accepted my fate. Got off the couch and they followed me into the bedroom and they took a seat on the bed.


I asked what game they wanted to play. Dale said. “Lumber mill.”


I blinked said. “I never played that game.”


Dale said. “It’s easy, you’re the saw and were the trees, it’s your job to debark us.”


I nodded. “And what is your job after that?” They smiled Dale said as he got more onto the bed as the other four followed his example. “We re-sharpen the saw.”


I nodded. “So it’s the same as follow the leader, except you, go first until your bark is completely removed.” They nodded as they wiggled with anticipation as I asked. “You play this game all the time I take it?” 


Curtis said. “Only with our Dads when our Mom isn’t home.” I blinked trying to figure why each their parents wanted me as the main course. It was a mystery for now.


Once the boys were in places I focused on my task as the saw. I started with Dale since he was the one on the end and the boys wanted me to work from left to right, said. “Let’s make it fair, take off your shirts.” They looked at each other and shook their heads no at me.


Curtis said. “We can’t, trees don’t have any hands and we were taught everything starts with a kiss and we haven’t been kissed by you yet.”


I blink. “Do you want me to put back on my shirt?” They shook their heads no, I said. “Well, then it’s not fair, How about this. How about I be the tree, and you boys be the saw? I’ll use my branches and leaves to keep you sharp.” They looked at me and licked their lips and nodded. I got in the middle of the bed, as one them ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of chocolate sauce and a can of whip cream. I said. “If we do that, we have to strip the bed so will only have to wash the sheets.” They nodded helped me do it tossing the bedding into the corner.


I lay back down and they surrounded me like an army of little ants. I kissed Curtis and removed his shirt at the same time, and then he moved to the back of the line, removed one of my socks and started suck on my toes as I was kissing Dale and removed his shirt then he went down to the back of the line and removed my other sock and placed my toes in his mouth and drizzled chocolate sauces on them passing the bottle to his partner Dale. While I kissed both Jack and Henry and removed their s***s adding to the pile of clothes I was creating.


They moved down taking foot duty adding the whip-cream to their chocolate covered toes, which was driving me crazy. I kissed Josh adding his shirt with the others. And he moved down as Dale and Curtis moved back up to kiss me again then added chocolate sauce and whip cream to my chest and worked my belt out of the loops and undid my pants and zipper then sliding down back to my feet again.


While Jack and Henry came back playing leapfrog kissing me as I undid their pants and removed their belts adding them to the pile. Having them turn around so I can remove their socks. While they helped the boys take off my jeans watching and feeling my penis peek through my boxers as it came to attention as the boys each tasted me as my pants were being pulled off.


Once their socks were off, they moved down as Josh came back up for his kiss again while Dale and Curtis added chocolate sauce and whip-cream to my legs and then passed it to Curtis and Josh as they added it to my chest and again while removed their socks adding them to the pile and removed their belts and did their pants and zipper, feeling my boxers being tugged off and each of them taking turns tasting me.


Weston and Curtis came up and kissed me again then they lay somewhat on their sides with their feet towards my head allowing me to suck on each of their toes and removed their jeans adding them to the pile, and sucked on their penises through their boxers.


Then they moved down getting on their knees licking my legs and sucking on my toes as the next set of boys, Henry and Jack came up to kiss me and laid on their sides so I could remove their jeans and taste them while they were tasting me. It was Josh’s turn as the boys gave him room so I could remove his jeans having him lay on his side as the other boys did.


Once his jeans were off and I tasted him he and the boys removed my boxers and shared my penis between them having Weston and Curtis comes back up for their kiss as I removed their boxers adding them to the pile of clothes and tasted them again. Watching them move down; having Henry and Jack take their turn with me, adding their boxers to the pile of clothes so I can taste them while tasting me again, and then moving down so Josh could have his turn.


All of us had finished playing lumber mill. I said. “My turn to play the saw,” but they shook their heads no.


Weston reached into the bottom drawer of the nightstand beside the bed and pulled out a bottle of KY gel said. “Now can play the game hammer and nail.”


I cringed, but I had already been given permission so to speak not only by them but by their parents. I wanted to kill Paul. This was his fault, and he should go to hell for it, yet it was fitting that he was jail for doing this.


I said. “Give me a minute to put our clothes into the washer.” They nodded Dale said. “When you come back we will pick who gets to go first as the nail and the hammers.” I nodded picking up our clothes and took them to the laundry room. I was fighting a losing battle and I knew it, but all I could think about was Gloria West raping me and wanting me to rape Jared.


I pulled out the clothes from the dryer and put the ones from the washer in and added our clothes to the washer and turned it on and the dryer and quickly folded the dry clothes and put them away; noticing that no one was in the family room, and hearing them in the room with the new tub laughing and having a good time.


I envied them because it didn’t bother them to have sex with each other. I came back to the room find the boys tasting each other covered in chocolate sauces and whip-cream finding empty glasses of grape juice on the nightstand that had enough go  juice to last them for a week. Josh said he was going first. As the boys decided who was going to be the wooden planks. I cringed when Josh bent over wiggling his bare butt at me with anticipation. I picked up the lube of the nightstand and lubed us both up.


I hesitated. Josh asked if I had a problem. I said no, lying to him and his friends. Gave silent sigh and placed myself inside him as he went down taking both of Hanks and Jacks penis which stated clearly they would be cobras and were about the size as an average boy of 16, which meant their father Mr. Anderson had large cobra waiting for me. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to find out, but the idea intrigued me after feeling Mr. Holliman and Jerald’s inside of me.


My mind couldn’t get out the feeling I felt. I caught myself moaning as I placed my nail inside of Josh who was also moaning begging me not to stop, but the moment I was close I pulled out. Josh asked why I stopped. I said. “So would be able to handle of the hammer for the rest of your friends.” They looked at me; Josh said. “Why? Are we in a hurry? It's only 4:30 and everyone else is in the tub.” I cringed as my eyes counted boys that wanted me to rape them. I was so going to hell.


I continued until I climaxed then pulled out, then Henry took my place. I didn’t say anything as the boys switched places; I blinked as Henry got down on his hands and knees cleaning out Joshes butt. Then stood upright and placed himself inside of Josh. I couldn’t believe what I was watching, had a feeling that Paul taught the boys to do that.


I wanted to strangle him, but Josh didn’t seem to mind and acted like it was normal. I left the room telling them I was going to check to see if the tub was available and pullout four large pizzas out the fridge that Dr. Sars and Dora made for our dinner tonight. They didn’t say anything as the boys continued on without me.


I knew what I was doing, which was avoiding the boys because I having a battle with myself and I couldn’t do it without getting the image out of my mind, seeing Jared bent over waiting for me too do it as Gloria whipped me to death wanting me to do it. The pain was still raw in my mind, Eli asked how it was going upstairs sitting on the couch watching TV with Timothy and Robert sharing his penis while the rest of the boys were playing a game monopoly and watching TV all in the nude.


I said. “Fine, I just came down to run us a bath and tell you that I had started dinner." 

He nodded and said. “Time fly’s when you are having fun.” I didn’t say anything, considering I didn’t find what I was doing fun. I told Greg to help put the boys into some PJs and set up their sleeping bags in the boy’s room. He nodded noticing the time, that it was nearly 5 pm everyone would be back by 6 or 6:30.


Once the tub was filled and with a nice hot bubble bath, I went back upstairs and put two of the four pizzas into the oven and found the boys Pj’s and my robe. There was one thing I was good at that making sure things got done on time; placing the last load of clothes into the Dryer and folded the rest then putting them away; then told the boys, that our bath was ready.


Most boys would complain about having to take a bath, and they should have, but instead, they licked their lips at me eyeing my naked body and once again I want to kill Paul Cranny because he took innocent boys and corrupted them and their parents for his own sick pleasures.


I put on my robe, feeling stupid, but I couldn’t do what they wanted without the images and the remainder of the pain I went through. It didn’t help, knowing that I would sooner or later, wouldn’t have a choice; if I wanted to put child rapist, murders and kidnappers behind bars.


True the boys here and their families weren’t the monsters I was taking down. They were loving families just like mine that Paul Cranny had convinced that what I did in there with Josh was normal and another way to show them they loved them and if that was true, then my own family was also guilty of doing the same thing.


I know I was doubting myself in what I was being taught, but I wasn’t the one raping these boys for the first time, because I couldn’t feel what they were feeling and they wanted me to do it and their parents expected me to do it. Yet it still bothered me.


All I wanted to do was do something I believed was right, which was actually taking the monsters in this world down. The rest I would have to work out and find some kind of peace, and maybe then I wouldn’t be battling myself and perhaps I could feel what they were feeling, instead of the raw pain in my mind when Gloria West hurt me not only my body but my mind as well.


Once the pizzas were in the oven, I told the boy’s that our bath was ready if they would put their sleeping bags in the boy’s rooms and gather their Pj’s so when we were done bathing they could change into those. They groaned but did what I asked as they raced down the stairs with their sleeping bags and climbed into the tub as they waited for me, to remake the bed with clean sheets and put the dirty ones covered with chocolate sauce and whip-cream into the washer.


I liked order, I like being on time as I told Eli and Greg to take out the first batch of pizzas in 35 minutes and put the second batch in, getting a military solute, telling me to relax, which was one thing I couldn’t do.


There is nothing like a nice warm bubble bath with jets relaxing your tired sore muscles. I gave a soft sigh, closing my eyes only to be reminded as two of the five boys took a seat next to me, and placed their hands on my penis and started to stroke it; telling me it was my turn. So much for a relaxing bubble bath as I cringed that I wasn’t going to get out of it.


Curtis wanted to go first, as he got into position, while Josh sat at the end of the tub leaned back for a solo. I was good with stimulating them orally, that part I didn’t have a problem with and I liked it when it was done to me.


It was nearly 6 o’clock by the time each of them had a turn and I allowed them all to have a turn with me, the ones that were capable of doing it. Then I learned that they all were when they showed me a new way.


Once again I wanted to kill Paul, as they showed me how someone of them did it, by pushing their butt cheeks together allowing their penises to work between the person butt crack. I had to admit I never even consider that, but it was the same way my adoptive Mom and my sister did it with boys that didn’t have the right equipment to give them a chance to do it as the big boys do it. 


They groaned when I made them put on their Pj’s after we climbed out of the tub and went upstairs, only to find that the rest of the boys were only in their boxers. They looked at me like I was terrible so I said fine, as they raced down the stairs and came back up wearing only their boxers like the rest of the boys.


Greg had his bother Timothy and Aaron make a little bed downstairs, in the family room since they wouldn’t be spending the night here, but we had no idea when they would be going back home with Greg and Chad’s Mom since they had school in the morning.


We had just finished eating when everyone came home, right at 7 pm asking the boys if they were good while they been gone. I nodded and said. “The boys decided to have a slumber party.” 


My mother said, “Oh on a school night?”


Jennie giggled said. “I take the parents coxed you into it.” I nodded and she said. “Sorry I should have told you, they can be quite the handful.”


I said asking. “The boys? Or their parents?”


She said.  “Both, but more so when it comes to their parents; I should have warned you that could happen.”


I said. “It’s fine, we had a good time.” I handed her an envelope, she opened it finding all the money they had given me to watch their boys.


Jennie said asking me. “Don’t you want it?”


I shook my head no said. “It wouldn’t be right when I really didn’t earn it and I can’t take it with me, and I would feel better knowing that you could use it a lot more then I could.”


My mother blinked watching Jennie count it and found it being close to three hundred dollars. My mother said, “You mean they paid you all that for taking care of 5 boys?”


I nodded said. “I think they were trying to outbid each other because once they found out who I was, and what you told them about me they went a little overboard.”


My mother laughed. “I only told them you what your others have said about you.”


I said. “I realize that, but it was what happened during bidding and negations that only made the problem worse.”


Dora said. “That’s mine and Dr, Sars fault. The food and drink we left you and what you had last night, is a powerful mixture. That for some people you became irresistible. I am surprised they didn't rip your clothes off the moment they got close to you. Please tell me did they are did they not at least try?"


I blinked and said. “No, not at first, but lets just thing got I bit interesting.” 


Dora whispered in Dr. Sars ear as they nodded. Dora said. “I was worried we didn’t make it strong enough.” I paled. And they smiled at me.

Dr. Sars said. “We will have to double the dose. We need to make sure that our potential targets can’t resist our boys and our girls.”


Eli said asking. “How come it didn’t work on me and Greg or even Chad?”

Dora asked “Were you close to them? I mean no more than 3 feet?” They shook their head no. Dora said. “It only works when your up really close. Once up close their animal instincts take over. Then longer you are close to them, the scent becomes so powerful that they go crazy, like I said. 
“They shouldn’t have been able to walk away so easily without doing something, and then when they do that scent becomes airborne, and if they come in contact with that person that person takes in that scent as they approach the person that the sent originally belong too.


“They can’t stop themselves. The more they taste and smell you they can’t stop.”


Eli said. “Well, then that explains the boy's mothers, as they talked with Mr. Anderson and he talked to the Jenkins the Ferguson's who actually did practically ripped Nate’s clothes off after Mr. Anderson kissed him and came close to doing it right outside the door in the open. That I thought we were going to have to save Nate before he got arrested for it. Now, Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson, they did rip his clothes off right in front of us. They were really into it, that they didn’t even see us in the room, without our clothes on.”


Dr. Sars said. “As I said, the dose we gave you wasn’t strong enough, not until they actually kissed Nate. Tell me they take theirs off as well?” The boys shook their heads.


Dale said. “Well not exactly, my mom ripped opened her blouse and tried to get Nate to taster her breasts, but she and Dad couldn’t stop kissing him long enough and tasting him.”


Dr. Sars sighed. “Well at least that’s something, we will have to double the dose for sure and see we can find more victims. Before arriving at our destination tomorrow.”


Eli said. “That sounds fun, random sex, something I have always wanted to try.”


Dr. Sars said. “Yes, it does sound fun, doesn’t it? We need to get going I want to make sure we get on the plane. Now then, you are not allowed to take anything but your clothes you wore over here. Not even a backpack with all your special toys once we get off the plane. We have those at our final stop.


“So I will give you boys a chance to say goodbye to your mothers and get dressed so we can try out the dosage before we get on the plane and then again once we meet whoever gave us the potions and giving the help we need. Your Dads are meeting us at the airport.”


Mom hugged me telling me to call her once we arrive at our final destination. Or she’ll worry about me. I hated goodbyes when it was her and my brother; giving him a fist bump telling him not to have too much fun without me. I quickly changed into some clothes letting her help me and then she lunged for me pushing me up against the wall and kissed me, then released me said. “I can’t believe my little boy is all grown up.”


I said. “But I will always need mother even if sees me all grown up.”


My Mother cried as she let me go, as went out the door, Jennie put her arms around her telling her I would be back, it wasn’t if I was going way forever. I didn’t dare look back, as I numbed myself and got into the limo with everyone else. It tore me up inside, but being numb was my way with dealing with things. We drove away as everyone stood outside waving then they were gone as we turned the corner, our journey was finally beginning.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on June 11, 2019
Last Updated on February 25, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep