A Coven of Witches  Part 1

A Coven of Witches Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 286

A Coven of Witches

Part 1


At last, we were finally on our way as we got onto our private jet. Yet we couldn’t get over the feeling of being watched. Stringum didn’t like it and neither did our Dad, but it was too late to turn back now. Jeff had already indicated that nothing would happen to us, well nothing dangerous anyway. Since it wasn’t one of Stringum’s private jets it belonged to our mystery guests.


Two more boys and two women had arrived and were waiting for us already wearing nothing but their robes. Both boys were roughly the same age as us, but we didn’t know them as they introduced themselves as Austin and Grant Halstead both were brothers and the third boy was the son of one of the women his name was Dustin age 7. Stringum said he was made aware that three boys were coming and these 4 women Helen, Mara, Nicole, and Bonnie all roughly the same age as our wives and girlfriends all except Helen and Mara who were Dora’s and Dr. Sars age, and nothing else. Other than the fact they had come from our guests, too help with the ritual that was to happen at midnight tonight.


Both boys Grant and Austin had similar farcical complexions, and very handsome according to the girls licking their lips as they eyed them up and down like a piece of meat. I had to admit they were quite attractive on a “guy’s” perspective. Brown hair, bluish-green eyes, and full check bones and blocked chin in a more oval to shaped heads. Both boys were avenging height of 5’7 or 5’8 standing in their bare feet. Dustin had red hair and brown eyes, and still had his baby face and looked a lot like his mother Helen and her sister Mara standing 3 feet if that tall in his bare feet.


Helen and Mara were sisters. Red hair cut shoulder length, brown hazel eyes and very pretty, but so was the other two girls Nicole and Bonnie. Nicole had brown wavy hair and Bonnie had raven black hair. Nicole had blue eyes and Bonnie had green eyes. All four of them were 17 and average height at 5’7 standing in their bare feet as we all shook hands. As they each introduced themselves to us, handing Dora s small package wrapped in a brown wrapper as she opened it finding a wooden box that had been sealed with red wax with her name on it. With instructions that potion inside is for our 6 new guests and our two pilots. She opened the box finding a little vile for each of them with their names on it.


We removed our clothes and put on our robes, since we weren’t allowed anything then the robes to wear once we got onto our plane, as we folded them and handed them to Landan as he put them inside a steamer trunk and set it with the rest our belongs to be put on Stringum’s private jet that was refueling on the tarmac. I questioned my glasses, but they weren’t consider clothing, I couldn’t really do without for long periods of time without giving me a headache, but Dora insisted that I leave them with Mom and Dad just in cases and they could give them back to me when we meet up with them again.


Dora asked if everything was going to according to plan. Stringum acted like that question insulted his integrity. Telling her it was, or would be when we arrive. We had about two hours to kill, as the door closed and we headed for the runway taking or seats and buckling ourselves in. The pilot name was Ralph and his copilot Quincy at least that was the name on their badges, as Dora made sure they had the coordinates we needed to be at, at midnight.


She tried to get them to tell us where we were going. They smiled said nice try and closed the door to the cockpit after making sure we had followed the instructions to the letter. Asking us to open our robes and searched our pockets finding nothing other than our box of potions with each of our names on it. They smiled at the girls as they licked their lips and gave a nodded taking their time to search them. I wanted to punch them both when they lingered on Rhoda and Jackie, instead, I said. “Take a picture it will last longer.”


The jet was fairly comfortable; with long couches along the side, a mini bar and a small dining area in the main part of the plane with lots of food on the table and where we would be sitting when the plane would take off and land. The large leather chairs looked extremely comfortable and so did the large couches with overstuffed pillows, and several fur white rugs.


Yet what really caught our eye’s, was the large circle of writing and symbols in black and a box of white candles with gold leaf lettering with more symbols I didn’t recognize and the area was void of couches or any type of furniture other than a big circle and several white fur rugs. But Dora and Dr. Sars did telling us it was part of the spell for the moonlight to be trapped in; the tail section where the bedroom was out in the open with a fairly large bed, and sizable closed in a bathroom with a shower off to the side with closed in toilet.


This private jet was more Hollywood Stars, compared to Stringum’s private jet. Dora and Dr. Sars were also amazed by such luxury. There was a note on the table telling us to help ourselves to the wine, and the snacks that they had provided and make ourselves comfortable or should I say they wanted us to bathe first, and wear only the robes they had provided or nothing at all. We took our seats as the pilot turned on the seat belt sign.


I used to flying after being on several flights with Stringum. However, it also reminded me of the time I was being kidnapped by Mr. Tate. I cringed at the idea, hoping that our pilot’s had no intention of doing the same thing. Yet Jeff had told me and Stringum that we could trust whoever was behind this, but it still didn’t sit well with me; more so as we eyed the three boys Austin, Grant, and Dustin and the four girls Bonnie, Mira, Nicole, and Helen.


Not knowing who they are, or why they had to be part of this. All we knew was they were told to board our plane and participate in the ritual. Again it seemed we were going to have sex with complete strangers It was Dustin I was more concerned about because of how young he was. Yet I trusted Jeff’s judgment and I did my best to control my feelings.


The pilot turned off the seat-belt sign once we were in the air, radioing us to please enjoy our selves and if want for anything just pick up the phone and they will do his best to make sure we all had a pleasant flight. Telling us where we going the temperature is a balming 80 degrees, yet he didn’t mention where we were going. All we knew was somewhere between Boston Massachusetts and New England, Jerald mentioned Salem, but only in passing conversation that it was a tourist site now. Something said it was a little bit more, and Dora hinted that we could be going there, that witches like to hide in plain sight.


The coordinates according to Landon and Stringum put it somewhere in that area and Jerald said his estate and Samuel estate was near Boston in the red light district where Stringum was renovating a hotel there that would be our base of operations. That much we knew from the map that they were going over when we arrived. He had stuck a red pin there… and a blue pin where the shop would be located about 15 miles or so. The other pins were green or yellow where Mom and Dad would be staying with the rest of our family and where the Holliman’s were staying. It was a lot more then we knew a few hours ago, now that it was safe enough to talk about it.


Once we had showered we took a seat at the table and discussed the kind of things we might run into, asking our three new boys and our four new girls if they could tell us about themselves. Getting the impression that they were in the dark just as much as we were, that had arrived sometime this morning and taken to a hotel to wait until it was time to get on the plane. Both Austin and Grant were from Rhode Island, yet what surprised us was Helen and Mira were witches, white witches to be exact, just like Dora and Dr. Sars.


However, Helen lived in Vermont while her sister and her son Dustin lived in Connecticut. Bonnie lived in Main and Nicole lived in New England. None of them had met each other until they arrived here Provo first thing this morning. Not even the two sisters knew that each other was coming until they found themselves at the hotel with the same ingredients and instructions, that they were told not tell anyone where they were from until they boarded the plane.


Dr. Sars got the videotapes that they had taken back at our hotel rooms during our little sex experiment and went over the things they saw, that contributed to our problems. Most of the problems were about me, being too shy and avoiding the idea of having sex with strange men and women. Having me state it was different because I was uncomfortable of being seen in public and I couldn’t get the image of Gloria West out of my mind.


Eli, Greg, and Chad nodded that I had the same problem earlier with the boys, having Dora sigh, reminding me if I did that with our potential clients I could ruin our chance of getting to the big fish we needed to find. The little fish are our targets and would be dealt with according, but not until we were done with them. I felt embarrassed and strongly chastened. As they nick picked at my approach showing me avoiding them, hoping they would follow me; when I could have had them in the palm of my hand sooner if I let myself enjoy it.


Yet even Greg, Eli and Chad had their flaws because their timing was just as bad as mine, but at least they got them to the hotel room faster then I did. I had given up the moment I left the game room. Dora defended me telling me that was their fault because the potion wasn’t strong enough. Like it was for Mr. Anderson and Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson, which was true, I was still radioactive from lunch and by the time I drank more of that go juice I was primed and ready.


I just needed a jump start, two pieces of pizza and glass of go juice weren’t enough to keep me going until we tried our experiment. The girls too had their problems when it came to the girls, boys were easy because all they needed was a pretty face and little skin and they were off to the races. Reminding them, that some of our targets could be women just as well as men. It was the same with us boys… the girls were willing, but the boys were our weak points unless they had been with a guy before, or we could convince them that it was ok.


Our guest remained silent, finding out they too did the same experiment, but they had done so throughout the day in various locations having to ask where people in mixed groups mingled. Having the two older boys and the two girls our age undergo the same experiment… However, none of them thought to record them doing it, but had come to the same conclusions as we did. As we all compared notes and laughed at each other failed experiments.


I was learning that they were chosen to be part of the same quests as we are. In hopes of finding the keys and the rings so the satanic church couldn’t perform their savage rituals, yet like us, they were having a difficult time of it lacking something that we both needed which was a way to stop those that are in power and send them back to hell.


Dora asked if Dustin was prepared or if he was participating his mother Helen said, that he was participating, but he wasn’t prepared and was asked not to do so, that I was the one would be doing it, showing us the instructions that had my name on it. I cringed and asked his mother if she was sure she wanted me to do it. She shook her head no. but said, If I didn’t I would fail in my tasks and failure wasn’t an option. Telling me she had asked the two boys Austin and Grant the procedure and if it would hurt her son.


Telling them it hurt like hot red porker up your a*s, but once done it was a true euphoria like what woman and girls feel like when guys do it to them. That they had seen a doctor and he said that men and women are built the same in that area, and recommended a pain reliever as they use for women when they are being prepared the first time. Dustin’s mother filled the prescription as instructed by her doctor even though he was against it.


Yet she was willing because it meant none of us would fail, and Now she understood why hearing how I had a hard time with it, because what had happened to me. It was to help me do what I needed to do so we wouldn’t fail in our task. I was going to ask about the other or if he had seen a woman naked before or his mother.


Then realized it didn’t matter if he did or didn’t because how young he was finding out he had just barely turned 7. Most 6 through 9 or 10-12 were still fairly innocent about them. That being naked in front of their mothers or family or anyone for that matter didn’t bother them, more so the younger they are. Well except for me, but for an entirely different reason.


The pilot soon announced we would be reaching the coordinates within the hour. It wasn’t a question if we were horny enough to have sex, after drinking several glasses of wine that had been prepared for us by Dr. Sars and Dora according to their instructions and using the food we had just eaten as the catalyst so when we were told drink the potion in the middle of the plane having sex and not to stop for one full hour minim Once we would be ready.


Dr. Sars and Dora as well as our two new white witches needed one more ingredient as they poked our fingers getting a couple of drops of blood mixed into our specially marked vials and shook them up then placed them in the two boxes on a white cloth with a gold circle with the same symbols that were on the floor of the plane lacking the two pilots according to our instructs and the two witches were our gatekeepers and warlocks to help with the rituals.


We took off our robes and got into position they wanted us in on the white fur rug and inside the circle as Dora and Dr. Sars and or other two white witches put the candles in place using the clay candle holders that would prevent the plane from catching fire. But just in case placed two fire extinguishers at arms reach, and lit all the candles.


I was placed in the position I hated the worst; having Eli stand behind me as he lubed me and himself and placed himself inside of me. Chad got on his hands and knees as Greg took his potion behind his brother a lubed him up and placed himself inside him as I watched Chad’s knuckles tightened, which said he hadn’t done this in a while like I thought he had.


Rhoda slid under me and having her butt up so I could place myself inside her. Heidi took the opposite position lying on her back as Dora stuffed several pillows under Rhoda and Heidi so we wouldn’t have a problem and we could maintain that position.


I was told that Dustin would be my test after I had drunk the potion and had one hour of full sex in this position as his mother leaned down looked him in the eyes holding his chin said. “We talked about this, you need to understand if you and Nate fail, we all fail, there are boys your age where we are going, and all them will be needed if we are to bring down the ones that murdered your father and your younger brother over the weekend.


“I Know that you will be fine, and know that after this you will be able to help where other boys your age won’t have to fear these men any longer once we take them down using you and the boys like you as their weakness. And you will have revenged your brother and your father. And then you can be like me, finding sex is the most wonderful gift that God has given us.”


She kissed him on the forehead and removed his robe. Telling him to lie down on the floor in front of Rhoda he wasn’t shy about his nudity or ours like I said he still had his boyish innocent. Rhoda explained she was going to taste him now, by placing his penis in her mouth and suck on it like an all-day sucker. He looked at his mother and she nodded, said gross, causing her and everyone to laugh. Rhoda said. “It tastes better then you think, as long as you don’t pee in my mouth. Do you need to pee before we start?” He nodded as his Mom went with him to make sure. While the rest of us got into position.


The two brothers Austin and Grant took off their robes trying not to blush or hide their manhood finding neither of them groomed like we were, and very large cobras hang down swaying back and forth not at full attention. Dr. Sars telling Bonnie and Nicole to lay on the floor inside the circle on either sided of us having Austin and Grant get on their hands and knees as the Nicole and Bonnie lay on the floor raising their legs. Taking out two large condoms that boy’s brought with them in unopened box. Dora asked the boys if this was the first time they had sex with a girl or themselves. They shook their heads no, said they had sex back at the hotel for the first time.


Meaning it was their first time until then, that pilots were the one that prepared them when it came to having sex together. I cringed realizing all the boys were newbie’s right on down to Dustin who I get to prepare, and I was so overjoyed because I get to rape another underage boy like a rapist, and murder we were taking down. Watching Dr. Sars place the large opened condom on the boy's penises bring them together as she stroked them both telling them she couldn’t wait to ride them both and taste them. They blushed because they weren’t used to seeing woman or girls naked or a girl handling their manhood, but they also enjoyed the attention.


Dr. Sars asked the girls if this was their first time having them giggle saying not by a long shot, but their parents didn’t know, nor did they know about the trip other then it was a bunch of friends going sightseeing to New England for two weeks right before Thanksgiving. Not what we were really doing or where we were all really going. Dora said. “Well, that’s a relief because we don’t have time to go over the basics and it explains why the boys had a more difficult time during their part of the experiment.”


Asking both if they wouldn’t mind putting in a brand new girl’s condom, having them do so in front of us. Helen came back with her son Dustin and put him back into position as he cringed when Rhoda placed him inside her mouth, and then he moaned relaxing. She stopped so he could see that it was still there, as the Bonnie allowed Grant to place himself inside of her helping him as she stroked him and found that special place, and Austin doing the same with Nicole; while our two pilots took off their clothes.


We still had to place Fran and Jackie as Dr. Sars put them into position handed Fran a double penis having Jackie get on her hand and knees allowing Fran to use the double penis on her as Dr. Sars handed Jackie her choice of flavors to put on Dustin as he giggled. He wasn’t allowed to do anymore, then that according to the instructions that it was my job to teach him and prepare him before we landed.


Once the candles were lit and they had disrobed as well they turned off the cabin lights plunging us in complete darkness as we were told to begin as they started chanting within minutes to go…. as the four of them circled around us handing us each a bottle with a glass of wine and the potion with our name on it that they had been working on most of the day for this. None of us knew what would happen or why it had to be over a certain spot as Dr. Sars turned on the tape with more voices chanting with them and strange music we had never heard before.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on June 11, 2019
Last Updated on February 25, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep