It's Your Turn  Part 1

It's Your Turn Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 289

It’s Your Turn

Part 1


None of them had a problem with being seen naked. It was the other they had a problem with but at least the boys had stopped staring at my arousal now that it was considered normal, noticing that each of theirs has the same functions. I asked them if they needed to use the toilet first. They looked at the girls, and I said that it was ok by going first, causing the girls to shy away from as we relived ourselves right in front of them. Doing exactly what Agatha said to do.


There wasn’t enough room for all of us in the tub and not for the first time since I have been here wishing I had tub the same size as the one I had at home. I had the boys sit on the edge of the tub or on the fur rug to wait their turn. Right away as I watched the girls bathe Dustin and the girl named Violet with the dark brown hair that went past her shoulders. I didn’t say anything as I watched… which made them uncomfortable so I had one of the boys, Weston, to stand up so I could bathe him.


Right away I noticed the difference, as Kateleen bathed Dustin she avoided washing his crotch and penis area, but was fine about washing everywhere else. I didn’t say anything least not yet as I watched Beth bathe Violet and she had no problem bathing hers which said it was boys she had a problem with. I let it go since we had plenty of boys to bathe and I wanted to see if it was just one or both; letting Beth finish bathing Weston and let Kateleen bathe Rachel and finding that both Kateleen and Beth had the same problem. That was when I said something.


I asked in normal conversation voice having Dustin dry himself off wrapping a towel around his waist and drying his hair. Why they didn’t bathe Dustin or Weston the same way as the girls. They looked at me as if I had rocks in my head. Telling me they did. I shook my head no at them and said. “No, you didn’t. You both avoided washing the boy’s penises, but you had no problem washing Violets or Rachel’s.”


Kateleen said. “No we did, I am sure of it,” I asked the boys if it was true. They shook their heads no that they wash their own.


I nodded said. “May I?” They nodded as they climbed back into the tub and I re bathed them. The girls blushed the moment I placed my hand on Weston penis and washed it by stoking it bit and making sure I got all his male parts. 


I did the same to Dustin. Then had them re-dry themselves off and take a seat on the fur rug by the tub. While I re-bathed each of the two girls, Violet and Rachel, the same way as I was taught and the same way Kateleen and Beth did it then dried them off having them sit with boys that were now bathed. Kateleen asked me why I wanted them to stay after I had bathed them. I said. “Because I have my reasons, and it what I do after we bathe in my house. Do you not rub them down with baby oil or lotion afterward?”


Kateleen said. “Not anymore, now that they are no longer babies.”


I said. “Too bad, because in my home, I bathe my brothers and some of them are the same age as these boys and we still rub them down with skin oils and lotion each night before bed. It helps them relax so they can sleep better. It is hours before bedtime I realize that, but practice makes perfect. Because when we are out chasing bad guys you and I will be doing this and the same things I am going to teach you to do.


“Yet like I said there is a difference, and I can’t explain it to you why there is until you have actually done it. Now, let's finish bathing the boys so I can teach you what I will require you to do twice a day minim. As your husband, I have the right to ask you to do so. If you don’t, you can explain to your mother and your father why you disobeyed me, when they told you to trust me and teach you what you need to know and do it when we are not on the island. It is what is. And I will do whatever it is to keep us all live to my last breath. So let’s do it again. I want you to do it exactly as I have done it. The boys already gave me their permission and as a family, unit while I am here with you. We as a family will bathe together, we will work and play together, eat together and so on and so on.”


The girls nodded as they blushed watched me, as they followed my example. Then once we were done we moved on by draining the tub while I found and grabbed all the sample lotions and skin flavored oils and brought them into the bedroom and placed them on the nightstand. I told kids to get on the bed asking them if they had a massage before, knowing it was a stupid question because if they had they were babies and they wouldn’t have remembered it.


I told my wives to watch because they were going to do exactly what I was about to do. After each bath, for now at least; for now it was a good place to start, before we go any further, praying that won’t be necessary. Yet I knew it would be if they are to help trap our monsters in the trap we are setting.


Man I hated being bossy, but it was important that they learned to do this, not only when it's just us, but when we were with other married or non-married couples, and most of when we are monster hunting. I wasn’t going to do everything more than a bath and full body massage stage 1 of tasting… Not until I was ready or they trusted me enough not to harm them. I knew I wouldn’t be able to avoid it forever, but I could put it off for as long as I could.


I started with Dustin, being as we had been together and he trusted me, plus he was a very willing participant as he wiggled with anticipation. The good thing was at least my arousal had gone down, since the berry wine had lost its effect on me, and being focused on my task nature took its course. The girls too noticed and whispered as their eyes noticed it wasn’t there anymore, just like the rest of the boys.


I took the sample bottles of lotion and broke the seal placed some on my finger, and tasted it. The girl’s and the coven boys faces cringed when I did it, thinking that it tasted really bad. I gave the bottle to Dustin and he did the same, telling the coven boys it tastes really yummy. They hesitated taking snake bite licks then sticking their entire fingers in their mouths finding that it did taste yummy, as I explained to them that all the product we are going to use comes from my parent's store. That everything is all natural not chemical based; that when we are out mingling  with our monsters we are going to be using these products as part of advertising to get them to buy them and in turn they will bring their friends to our store, and give us contacts that we need so we can go monster hunting. 


The girls nodded asking me if everything in that gift basket was edible I nodded that most of it was having them read the labels and the list of ingredients and we would try them all and I would bring more as we need them. I passed around each of the samples that I had on hand. Telling them to pick a flavor having the girls ask why. I said. I would get to that in a moment. Dustin chose the green apple and his favorite butterscotch skin oil.


I had him lie down on his stomach, save the best part for last. I did his entire back as I straddled him telling the girls that they get a better angle if they do it this way kneeling. Stating that it best to be naked, because the lotion and skin oils make a mess of things on our clothes; they blushed to realize they were going to have to touch a boy like this and a girl, but it was as Dustin moaned how good that felt.


I did his feet and had him roll onto his back finding him a little bit aroused. I massaged his feet then sucked on his toes as did each of his legs. Again the girls paled, but I had done so to each of them as well, more like one foot each, since we didn’t get to go any further. I did his chest, arms and his fingers sucking on each of them as well. Then went back to his chest and stomach and smiled seeing he was now fully aroused as my brides to be stared at it.


The coven boy’s had no problem of seeing it, like that now understanding how it works after our little talk. They all gasped as I leaned down placing my mouth over Dustin’s penis after I had stroked it by adding the lotions and the skin oils to it as I did with the rest of his body. I took it out my mouth showing them it was still there as they all said gross. I stated it not as bad as they think it was.


Kateleen said asking. “That must be what our brothers were talking about when Rhoda was with them.”


I said. “Yes and this is what you are going to do, and we're going to do it as a family and when we are with other people here on the island and off the island,” I told Dustin to move over so Weston can have a turn watching Weston hesitate, but asked Dustin to tell the boys if it hurts and what it felt like. Telling them it tastes even better with chocolate sauces and whip-cream and when the nectar comes out. I had explained that part with the boys, butts I didn’t say anything about tasting it. The girl’s faces were completely white.


So I said. “You can skip that part… for now. So your mother and father can explain to you that it isn’t harmful to any of us if we keep ourselves clean and start you on a regimen of antibiotics and vitamins.” They nodded asking me if I was going to do that to each of the boys. I said I was, and then the boys will each get to do it and they get to do the same to me including Rachel and Violet. It is what we will do as a family; it will bring us closer together when we need each other after what we had to do to please those that wish to harm us.


“We will be doing lots of family stuff together, this only one thing and it is necessary; which is why we are doing it right now, because you need to get over your shyness of being touched like this when we are naked together. Now then, pick one of our sons, while I do the same to Weston so he and Dustin can practice sharing themselves with each other until each of the boys and the girls have had a turn. Then it's up to you if you want to participate. If not I am fine with that for now, but then we will bathe together after lunch. But this time we are not leaving this room until we are doing the same thing what I am doing with our children. We will have sex when you are ready, even if it takes an entire week of just doing this; before you trust me.”


Weston took Dustin places and I repeated my massage as he moaned to his brothers and sisters how good this felt, I asked him for permission as he looked at Dustin and his coven brothers as he nodded giving me permission to taste him as I had done with Dustin. He sat up watching, too make sure I wouldn’t bite it off and then I smiled as he closed his eyes and moaned.


I continued until the tasting was complete by leaving enough of his nectar so he could taste it on my finger and each of the boys as they hesitated and a little bit for our two girls Rachael and Violet finding out that it wasn’t as bad as they thought. I offered some to my brides, but they shook their heads no refusing to. The only ones besides my two brides I didn’t taste were Rachael and Violet. I didn’t want to do it until I talked to Mom and Dad first on that subject because of how young they were. I knew it was wrong not to include them, but they seemed fine by it because they had plenty of boys to taste. However I did stimulate them the way I was taught by my sisters using only two fingers like I did when I bathed them, and they were fine with that.


Once all the boys and the two girls had full body massage by me personally and half hazard one by my two blushing brides avoiding the boy’s penis as much as they can by a slight movement of their hand more of quick brushing. I had Dustin bring me the bottle of horny pills while I ran downstairs naked, finding all my brothers and my new sisters Loren and Jody all naked, playing soccer outside in the rain with several of the coven boys and girls. Man, I envied them, but I had my own tasks I needed to do before I could allow my own boys and two girls to join them.


I grabbed a pitcher and filled it with water and a couple of cups and head back upstairs. Only to have Kateleen and Beth come out of the room wearing a robe, telling me they weren’t about to go any further without speaking to their parents. I nodded, said. “As you wish, then you might as well take our clothes and put them in the washer, and start making us some lunch. Everyone else is busy either outside playing a game in the rain or in their rooms have sex.”


I smiled hearing Rhoda’s two husbands if they could do that again; hearing her laugh. “I thought you didn’t like it when I touch your boy’s penises?” Hearing them beg as Kateleen and Beth made a hasty exit to the house bathroom down the hall covering their mouths with their hands.


I went back inside the room. Find the kids were still on the bed and tasting each other's penises; including the two girls Rachel and Violet, as they tasted one of their coven brother’s penises.” I picked up the clothes and placed them into the hallway as Agatha and Iris came out of the room they were in with my adoptive parents watching them put on a robe, hearing the girls inside the bathroom vomiting. She asked me what happened. I told them what I had done, and she said. “I see. You haven’t done anything else yet?”


I said no, that I was going to let them get used to that until they were comfortable about doing it. She nodded said she will speak with them. She knocked on the door and went inside.


I returned to my room as they stopped finding out quickly that once that had tasted the boy’s nectar that penis was soft and dull less enjoyable. However, when they noticed mine, they all licked their lips as Weston said. “You said when we were done we could do you next?” I nodded that I had said that. Dustin said he had already explained about the pills, but didn’t know how many and his mother said that they shouldn’t take any pills unless adult they trust gives them to them."


I said. “Yes, and you shouldn’t… you never know if the pills they give you could be poison, more so with people, we are after. If anyone besides me gives you pills you run, you do not take them and you tell me the moment it happens. Can you all promise me that?” they nodded. Weston asked if I was going to be their Dad now, having the others look at me all waiting for my answer. I nodded; that I was, and cringed inside because I wasn’t ready for this kind of responsibility. But with my own child on the way, those words would be spoken. I knew that was what they wanted; they wanted me to understand that I was responsible for them. That if I had a family I would do whatever it took to ensure their safety. Just like that, I became their father; I had yet to consummate our marriage.


Dustin handed me the bottle and I gave them all each two pills and I took two for me as well then placed them on the nightstand. Later I would put them in a strong box to prevent them from taking them without asking me first. I told them to chew them and swallow it down with water and made myself comfortable on the bed and like an army of little ants; they devoured me like Thanksgiving turkey.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on June 13, 2019
Last Updated on February 26, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep