It's Your Turn  Part 3

It's Your Turn Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 289-2

It’s Your Turn

Part 3

 


It was nearly 4 pm by the time we made back to the house with all our purchase the wedding wouldn’t start until 8 pm. Jody and the kids had gone to the beach, since it was a fairly nice day, now that had stopped raining. The women were busy with the cooking for tonight’s big wedding celebration. And once again I felt trapped on the island with two beautiful girls who have been silent all the way back to the house. Dad helped me carry up the TV and VCR and helped me it set up while the girls put their packages away.


We wouldn’t have any TV reception until the workmen came to do it in the morning, as Mr. Vincent helped set up the brand new TV in the living room with the only working antenna. As the guys turned it on finding clear picture and bright colors versus the old black and white ones they had. Already the contractor that Stringum hired was taking measurements of our kitchen and frowning on how old some of the wiring was.


It was going to take at least 4 days alone just to update the wiring in the kitchen and the plumbing throughout the house for the new equipment and knocking out a few walls here and there, as well as tear up some of the floorboards. He told the contractor he didn’t care about the costs or how many men he would need to install everything in the time he wanted. He promised the sisters that lived here that everything would be up and running by the end of next week.


He in turned said, he could do it, but everyone needed to be out of the house, during that time so they could work without distractions and they would work around the clock if need be. Stringum said fine, Agatha nodded said, whatever needed to be done will be done. With that, Stringum told the contractor to start first thing in the morning, and we would have everything moved out of the house so they could by the time his crew arrived on the ferry.


He then left with the contractor with Agatha and her two husbands to survey everything else. And once again I was alone with my bride's, and Agatha had left instructions that we weren’t allowed to come out of the bedroom until we did more than a little kissing. They both said “yes mother,” as she closed the door and left with Stringum.


I said after we kissed, said. “Here we are again; I need to bathe, after having all those crazy girls touch me, but to do that. You girls and I are going to play my game follow the leader; we will go as far as we can until either walkway or feel uncomfortable I will not force you to do anything you do want to do even if it takes a week.  Do you have a problem with that?” They shook their heads no. I turned on some music placing a tape in our brand new radio a little soft music, something romantic. They looked at me asking me what I had in mind?


I smiled. “Dancing; I promised you we would dance when we came back. Then we will bathe, and see how far we can get and go from there. I promised not to go any further like I said I will not force you, do we have a deal?” They nodded asking me if that included tasting me, I said. “Depends on you, considering I am going to be tasting each of you from head toe, while we bathe and while we give each other massage. If you don’t, I am fine with that until your ready, but this game evolves touching certain parts of my body and the same as yours.


“We are going to be sleeping together in that bed tonight and every night from now on …naked. I brought some tapes and massage book and everything you need to know about each other's bodies and how each part works. To show you the kind of things we will be doing as a married couple and while we are the mainland as well as other couples here just likes your parents. But for now, we are going to dance and we're going to play my game follow the leader. The rules are, you can only take one item off at a time, from the person you are dancing with and you do exactly the same actions when it is your turn.”


Kateleen asked if this was a popular game, I said. “Yes, and you will understand why, when we go onto the mainland to find those we seek. But before we do that we are going to have some fun with the locals there, I’ll explain more later.” They both nodded and I took Kathleen’s hand telling girls they work together and reminding them only one item at a time.


I moved in close and kissed Kateleen and deepened the kiss a little, telling Kateleen to place her hands on my shoulders as I dance with Beth so we are all dancing together. It was more of swaying motion from side to side than anything else for the moment anyway. I kissed Beth the same way placing my arms around her as I did with Kateleen being careful to keep my hands only on their shoulders. Then released her having her place her hands on my shoulders as I kissed Kateleen explaining that we all ways start with a kiss and end with a kiss before going any further ending their turn.


They nodded and smiled said. “Now then follow my lead.” I kissed Kateleen and placing my hands on her back finding the buttons and the zipper on her dress and undid them as I kissed her. I released her from our kiss and turned and did the same to Beth reminding her to keep her hands on my shoulders or my waist. Once I had I turned to end the kiss as we three swayed to the music. I kissed Kateleen and said. “I believe it’s your turn, my sweet Kateleen.”


She smiled, at me and kissed me back as she undid half of the buttons on my shirt and one side of my cuffs. Then kissed me as I turned to Beth, letting her finish the buttons opening my shirt telling her no further, turning to Kateleen and kissed her pulling her dress off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor having her kick it out of the way standing in her bra, panties, and socks.


I turned to Beth and kissed her and did the same, having her kick her dress to the side and I turned to Kateleen telling them they can help remove my shirt and reminding them it was a team effort. They nodded, and giggled, until I kissed Kateleen finding the catch release for her bra, having it spring forward. I could feel my penis jumped to action as those nice beautiful beasts came loose from the bra as I slid it way adding it to our pile of clothes we were creating. She tried to cover them feeling them touch my bare chests, as I removed her hands shaking my head no asking her if she wanted to stop, reminding we had touched like this in the tub when we kissed the first time.


She looked at Beth, as she reminded her that I was their husband, I had the right to touch them. I smiled said. “I am going to do more than just touch them. I am going to make love to them.” I cupped one into my hand having her slap my hands away and I pulled back said. “Are we done, or do you want me to stop, I am not going to hurt you. I would never hurt a woman or a child. And you know that, or should know that because you chose me to be your husband.”


 She nodded said. “You just surprised me because I have never been with anyone before.” I nod and told her what I was going to do… again Beth reminds her what their parents said to trust me that this was the most normal things married and non-married people do when they are old enough and mature enough to understand thing men and woman do when having sexual relationships. She took my hand and placed them on her breasts allowing me to taste them as she moaned as I bit her n****e and sucking on the hard peaks and did the same to the other; feeling her shiver and moan surprising her that something so simple would fell so good.


I then ended my turn kissing her and turned to Beth, as I smiled watching her swallow hard as I kissed her and undid her bra and added it to the pile, liking what I saw. As I moved in closer to kiss her so her bare breast could touch my bare chests then released her as she too backed away the moment my hands touched her breast and cupped them in my hands.


Her sister telling her fair is fair having her replaced my hands on her breasts giving me permission. Then she gasped as I cupped her right breast and made love to it as I tasted it and moaned surprising her and her sister. Telling each other their mother said nothing about this. I said taking the other one; “which it only gets better from here.” I ended my turn with a kiss and turned said to Kateleen. “I believe it’s your turn to take something off, remember to let your sister help you since it is a team effort.”


She kissed me and undid my pants and zipper having her sister helps to take them off as my boxers slid down revealing how hard I was. Kateleen tried not to brush against it, by stepping back as I pulled up my boxers to hide it the best I could. I moved around them telling them to dance together, they asked me why? I said. “Trust me. You don’t’ have to touch each other… for now at least.” 


They looked at me when I said that. I said. “A lesson we will get to later once you get used to me touching you. And you touching each other like we did with our children when bathed them and gave them each a massage.” They nodded but I could see right away that they weren’t ready. I proved it the moment I came around Kateleen, kissing her back all the way down to her butt and back up again.


The moment I placed my hands inside her panties in the front as I was about to feel and rub her sweet spot. They both stopped dancing and backed away from me. I said. “That’s a start, at least, we will continue later. I opening the closet and handing them a robe. I placed two books into their hands, telling them to read them, that they weren’t very big a maybe thirty pages if that with pictures and diagrams of how to give a massage and the other was a quick glimpse of the human body and what happens when we have sex.


I then said I was going to take a quick shower, only to have Agatha knock and come into the room telling me that our kids need us. As she brought them, finding them covered in mud from head to toe, including their clothes. I had no idea why they were clothed in the first place if they were going to play in the mud.


I said. We were done anyway, thanks.” She noticed that her two daughters were only wearing their socks and panties as they were putting on a robe hoping she wouldn’t have noticed, but how could she not, seeing that I too was in my boxers and socks stating we hadn’t gotten very far like she wanted. She tilted her head towards the hallway as I told the girls to start undressing our children and bathe them, that I would only be in a minute. Dustin grabbed my hand having me kneel.


Dustin said. “You promised me we could have sex, as we did on the plane when you came back from the mainland.”


I said.  “I did, and I am going to keep my promise, but right now I need to speak to Agatha,”


Agatha said. “This shouldn’t take long.”  The girls looked at me and Dustin as I said. “I will explain later, just get them undressed in the tub.”


She closed the door as I came out into the hall, and we walked a few feet from the door. She said. “I promised to butt out, but I just needed to know if your plan is working, so I can determine what to do since we need to move us out of the house in the morning.”


I said lying. “Yes, everything’s fine, we made progress, and we will make more tonight once they view the tapes I brought back and had time to read some of the material;”


She gave a sigh of relief; “It’s not too late, I can still find some girls that…”


I said. “No,” cutting her off said. “We just need time, you said it yourself you wanted nature to take its course. If I need help I will let you know.”


She nodded and said. “Rhoda would like you to start preparing her two husbands. Said she can’t do it without you. And she is your wife, and I agree. We need to move ahead. And with the renovations to the house underway, I think we should move to the mainland so we can begin training our older boys and girls, for some of them are further ahead then you are. I blame myself, I have asked too much of you, and my two daughters. I should have prepared you and them more then we did, but I had no idea how to begin. Yet we have gone too far to turn back. If need anything, that might help please let me know.”


I nodded. “A bigger tub might help and a lock on the door so they can’t run out so easily. I don’t know how I am going to prepare the children being as my brides are scared to death about touching each other or me sexually. I think if they saw me preparing the boys and having sex with them too soon the way things are. It would be disasters because they wouldn’t understand because they haven’t had sex with anyone or even stimulated each other. It could push our training back even further. I need time, I need to find a way to be with them separately before I teach them about having sex together.”


Agatha said. “I will speak to my sisters and see what we can do Stringum is finding us a hotel somewhere we can be close, yet not close enough to the locals here on the mainland. Again if you need my help, I will brew you up something to make them forget themselves, but I rather not unless we have too. You will find everything you need for the boys in closet on the top shelf with the pills you told me to hide up high so they couldn’t get them.” I nodded and made my back to the room. By that time Kateleen had the kids undressed and the tub running.


Garret and Gerald with several other men from the coven were boxing up the house and carrying thing outside to a large construction tent near the house. While the women were putting on the finishing touches, I didn’t have a lot of time. Maybe 4 hours at the most now that wedding had been pushed back too 11 pm Agatha said it was better anyway because we could be married under the moonlight. And so we could clear the most of the house and still have everything ready for the wedding.


Agatha said she would come for the girls when I had the children bathed. I said too my self let the games begin and took off my boxers and socks adding them to the pile of dirty muddy clothes. I wouldn’t be needing clothes for the rest of the night.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep