A Coven Wedding  Part 4

A Coven Wedding Part 4

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 290-3

A Coven Wedding

Part 4

 


We boys took our seats only to stand, as our brides entered the chapel with four women I didn’t know, all in white with golden sashes like the men who escorted us down the aisle. Unlike us boys, our brides were completely naked, and most of them un-groomed all accept the girls that had come with us on the plane. All them were wearing a long see-through veil that covered their bodies from the head to the floor as it trailed behind them like a mist of white. On their heads was a circlet of woven roses all in white and in their hands was more roses, but these were red mixed with baby’s breath, which was little tiny white flowers.


Each of our children was with them, me having the most. Holding up the ends of the ends of the veils, or throwing rose petals in front of them from white painted woven baskets as they made their way down the aisle turning to the right to where their benches were waiting, while the children dressed in long white robes and our daughters wearing circlet of flowers on their heads, all walking in bare feet took seats on the front rows. The choir sang until everyone was in their places and our audience retook their seats.


Mom and my sisters were crying holding tissues to their eyes as they dotted them like most of the woman here sitting in the audience and in the choir seats, as the choir sang like angels in words I didn’t recognize filling our souls with warmth and love.  I was told to come forward first since I was marrying Agatha’s two daughters Kateleen and Beth and since she was the head of the coven it was her right to be first to wed her two daughters.


In most normal weddings it is the parents that give the bride and the groom away, and this was no different. Watching Mom and Dad slip out of their seats and worked their way to the front and to the left side of the room near me. Having Garret and Gerald standing on the right side for their two daughters Kateleen and Beth as our children also came forward. To stand next to us boys one side girls on other next to my two brides and their fathers until they too were called.


Helen also came forward to stand next to Mom and Dad, since Dustin was her son, and she was giving him to me, to be one of my sons. I stood in front of Mom and Dad off to the side facing my two brides about the width of the small chapel about 20 or so feet where I would walk alone and meet in the middle of the church and in front of the large altar where Agatha stood and her two sisters stood behind her. She nodded to someone as the lights dimmed putting the audience and those sitting along the sides in almost complete darkness using the cauldrons as the only light source and the heat. Large lights came on from above as a representation of the sun and the Gods grace shining above us when we walked to the middle of the room in front of the altar and Agatha and her two sisters.


Agatha stepped forward asking when I made my way to Mom and Dad and stood in front of them and Helen with my sons until we were told to walk towards each other and in front of the altar where Agatha and her two sisters were standing, hearing Agatha say as the room echoed her voice. “Who gives Nate Carrion and other names he is known by this world and by our Gods. Giving the right of passage to be married this day under heavens, the stars and the moons? Who gives their blessing to stand before us to celebrate his life and in the grace of God to be wed this day for now and forever while upon this earth until the Gods call him home.”


Dad said stepping forward. “I do, I give you my son, Nate Carrion to be wed this day before God and before this coven as we celebrate his life as he has come of age.” I knew that they were lines he had to memorize, but he had tears in his eyes as placed his hands on my shoulder as he and Mom kissed me on the head. Telling me how proud they were how much they loved me. Only wished my mother could have been here and my grandmother, but neither of them would have understood what was happening, more so my grandmother.


Agatha nodded her approval, Kateleen and Beth came forward to stand in front of their fathers. Grant and Gerald are asked by Agatha. “Who gives Kateleen and Beth, my two oldest daughters, the light of my life, the right of passage, to be married this day under heavens, the stars and the moons? Who gives their blessing to stand before us to celebrate their life and in the grace of God to be wed this day for now and forever while upon this earth until the Gods call them home?”


Garret and Gerald stepped forward as Garret said since he was the head of the household with Gerald and says first. “I do, I give you both my daughters, Kateleen and Beth to be wed this day before God and before this coven as we celebrate their life as they have come of age;” having Gerald repeat it since they were his daughters to.


They both stepped forward as we faced each from the side of the chapel to the other as we waited to begin our walk as they stood before me as Mom and Dad stood behind me. 
Agatha said. “Today and forever you will be wed to each other to the accordance with the laws of our coven, and in the grace of God and his holy angels. You came to this earth by his grace; you came into this world naked, unafraid, and beautiful and pure as the driven snow. You have come to be wed in the same grace of beauty and in the purity of the love and pure heart and soul. And when you are called back in the grace of God when your journey has ended, you will be returned the same way you came into this world.


“We as coven celebrate your life, we celebrate you that is pure, not only in your hearts but in your souls. Cast off your worldly clothing, and be seen as husband and wife, seen as mothers and fathers and lovers; and before this coven this day as wittiness as you pledge your souls to each other by the grace of God.” She nodded to Dad and Garret to remove my cape and the girl’s veils as they hand our wedding capes and veils to someone to hold on too.


Watching Garret and Gerald replace the circlet of flowers on the girl's heads, handing them back their bouquet of roses then allowing me and my two brides to walk naked before God and the coven to stand before my brides in the grace of God…. As our soon to be our children, and our parents would soon follow us at a safe distance so all could see us as me and my two brides walked side by side to meet each other in the middle listening to the choir sing as we walked slowly towards each other, and or parents standing to the side of us with our children so the audience could clearly see us.


Man, I was glad I was used to people staring at me without my clothes on, and man I was glad I wasn’t aroused, well mostly trying not to look down as it started to stand up once I saw my girl's beautiful naked bodies. We were told to kneel in front of the altar as our parents stood at our sides with our children in plain view of everyone as the light above beamed down on us. The choir stopped singing once we made it to the middle of the room. Turning our bare backs to the audience and knelt in front of Agatha and her two sisters as their husbands took up positions near them. With the large alter behind them and the two smaller altars on either side of us as the two cauldrons burned brightly beside us.  


Agatha said. “Nate Carrion and other names you are known by, do you this day take my daughters Kateleen and Beth to be your wives, to hold yourselves pure before God and his holy angels. To hold and protect, to honor and to love until you’re last dying breath while on this earth and the children we have given you to love, teach and protect with your last dying breath? To live and to cherish each other's life and celebrate each day as your last until our Gods and angels call you home?”


I said. “I do.”


She nodded and turned to Kateleen and Beth said. “Kateleen and Beth my two beautiful daughters; the love of my life, do you this day take Nate Carrion to be your husband, to hold yourselves pure before God and his holy angels. To hold and protect, to honor and to love until you’re last dying breath while on this earth and the children we have given you to love, teach and protect with your last dying breath? To live and to cherish each other life and celebrate each day as your last until our Gods and angels call you home?”


They both said I do. She nodded her approval and smiled at us then turned going to the small altar on her right, picking up a large golden goblet and picked up one of the clay pitchers and poured something reddish into it. The choir sang silently in the background with harps and organ music, just enough to be heard as angelic angels, yet soft enough so Agatha could be heard.


Agatha held the goblet in front of me having me take it and said. “Christ gave his blood, on the cross and paid for our sins in the garden as he wept for mankind. This wine represents his blood so it may purify your souls and bring joy and love into your hearts this day. Vita nos celebrate, in Sarcalogos nos vadum ago quod in nex nos vadum reverto. In life we celebrate, in Christ, we shall live and in death, we shall return...”


She nodded for me to drink and I did, then she passed the goblet to Kateleen and to Beth having them drink from the same cup. Then handed what was left to Garret as he poured it into the fire near him having him hand the goblet to his brother Gerald who placed it back on the altar she refilled the goblet with more berry wine.


She then picked up the round loaf of bread size of two fists, handing it to me said. “The body of Christ as he gave his life on the cross, in hopes we would return to him once we have completed our journey. Vita nos celebrate , in Sarcalogos nos vadum ago quod in nex nos vadum reverto. In life we celebrate, in Christ, we shall live and in death, we shall return...”


I then took a bite of the bread tearing it with my teeth and ate it and passed it to Kateleen and Beth as they took the same bite where I had taken a bit of it. She then handed the bread that was left to Garret and he threw it into the fire as he had with the wine. As she again handed me the goblet to wash it down with and had me pass it until that to what was left fell into the fire as it hissed.


She picked up the silver dome and removed the cover, finding a piece of venison, and a cooked fish of some kind and one red apple and piece breast white meat which I was told it was chicken, said. “Christ said. I give unto you the animals on the earth to care for, and to feed the body so you may remain strong and the fish of the sea and our rivers and the foal of the air.


“He also gave us the fruit of the earth to also feed us, and to grow as we till the soil so we might live. Vita nos celebrate, in Sarcalogos nos vadum ago quod in nex nos vadum reverto. In life we celebrate, in Christ, we shall live, and in death, we shall return...”  She handed me the venison first having me tear with my teeth and eat it, and pass it to Kateleen and Beth as they ate it where I had taken a bite. Handing it Garret to add what was left to the fire; as she refilled the goblet and handed it to me to drink and passed it to Kateleen and Beth and sending the rest to the flames.


Then handed me apple having me take a bite and pass to my wives to share my germs and passed it to Garret to add to the fire. I cringed when she handed me a piece of fish, knowing I hated fish. Whispering “One bite young Nate is all you need.” I took a small piece and swallowed it whole quickly wanting to vomit, as she handed me the wine as the Kateleen and Beth ate theirs and having passed the goblet to them as Garrett added the rest to the fire hearing it hiss.


Then handed me the breast of the meat of the bird to eat and passed what was left to my brides. She then said as Garret add the meat of the bird to the fire and handing me the goblet for the last time as it made its way into the fire, said as the choir and the music rose up in rejoice but still soft enough for every one in the room “In the light of Christ and before the Gods in heaven and his might angels. I marry you as husband and wife. I give you these rings that have been blessed and forged by my own two hands.”


She placed it on my finger and having me place the rings on her daughter’s fingers. Then we were told stand and kiss. The girls hesitated a little, but they did kiss me leaving enough room not to be actually touching, other than their breasts. The choir grew louder as the audience said. “In God we worship, in Christ we celebrate life, to him we shall return. Vita nos celebrate, in Sarcalogos nos vadum ago quod in nex nos vadum reverto.”


We were told to stand in front of the altar as our children were called, to present themselves. Agatha said. “It is our Gods wish that this day of your wedding be given children to raise as your own, too love, too teach, to protect as your own until they have reached the age of maturity and be given the right as a passage to be wed. I give you as head of the coven these children for they are our most precious gift; so that you may become parents to them as has been from the beginning of our existence.


“I give you with my blessing and those that have cared for them until now. Weston, Hunter, Troy, Tanner, and Dustin will be your sons now and until they too are called home. I give you two daughters Violet and Rachael until they too are called home. Who gives these children and their blessing to Nate Carrion to be their father and his wives Kateleen and Beth to be their mothers…to raise, too love, too teach to protect until they are called home?”


Gerald came forward with Iris and Brianna watching Helen comes forward to stand behind Dustin. They each said they do as parents. Agatha nodded said. “As in birth they came to us and you have raised them until they can be placed into the hands of those that have pledged their souls to be wed to each other this day… as it has been done from the beginning of our existence. So it shall be, as has been done from one generation to the next from the time of our existence. 


“That they too are given to them the way they came to you in their nakedness, so they may be clothed, be feed, to be raised in a home, and all that it entails. So it shall be until the end of time until our God calls them home.” Agatha nodded to the parents of the children to remove their robes. They did so and stood to the side kissing them each on the forehead as they shed their tears as if saying goodbye.


Once the parents left the children and us standing naked as family Agatha said. “I give you a new name this day Nate Carrion as part of your inheritance and in honor of your deeds thus for, to be recorded this day and heard by us all. That those that speak this name, my shutter for in this name is the power of the gods. For it is the name of Gabriel after the angel himself. That is his name God is his strength, and in strength, he will give you the strength to do what you must to protect your wives your children and your self from those that seek to harm you. Do you accept this name, Nate Carrion? To be used as his destroying angel. To be used when called, to be used in our temples, and in the time of need?”


I said. “I do.”


Agatha said. “Come forth and kneel before your children and your wives Kateleen and Beth so they may witness that before them is a man of God, a husband and a father over your household.” I did so watching her step back as Garret and Gerald stepped forward with Brianna and Iris their two husbands. Placing their hands upon my head blessing me, words I never heard before in some form of language I didn’t know. Feeling strange as each word was pronounced as if it was being engraved upon my bones and my soul.


Garret ends the blessing said. “As my son and I being the head of our household. I give you my name as your last name. You will be known to us this day as Nate, Gabriel Garret and the father of your children will carry this name forever until your journey ends. Stand and be recognized.” I did so as the choir grew louder. Kateleen and Beth also received their blessing by Agatha her two sisters. Once the blessing was given, my wives were told to stand next to me, having our children kneel in front of us with the backs to the audience. Brianna took Agatha place as she stepped back as did Garret and Gerald as Brianna two husband took the left sides of the left smaller altar.


Brianna picked up the clay pitcher and handed the pitcher to Kateleen and handing a silver tray with 7 small goblets on it to Beth having Kateleen pour the berry wine into each of the smaller goblets one for each child. Beth brought the tray over to me as I handed each of my children a goblet.


Brianna said once they had each a goblet. “Children of Nate Gabriel Garret and your mothers Kateleen and Beth Garret, I give you the grace of God and your parent's blessing and the fruits of their loins have been reborn are you this day to your father Nate Gabriel Garret and your mothers Kateleen and Beth Garret who have been wed this day. Drink the blood of Christ who has chosen you to be their sons and daughters until he calls you home. Vita nos celebrate, in Sarcalogos nos vadum ago quod in nex nos vadum reverto. In life we celebrate, in Christ, we shall live, and in death, we shall return...”


They each them drank it then I replaced it, on the tray. I handed the tray back to Beth so Kateleen can refill it. Brianna then handed me the bread as I waited for her tell me to give it to them, she said. “Children of Nate Gabriel Garret and your mothers Kateleen and Beth Garret; I give you the body of Christ and the breath of life of your father Nate Gabriel Garret and your mothers Kateleen and Beth Garret; who have pledged to you their souls in the grace of God to be their children now and forever and until your own wedding day or until you are called home when you have completed your life’s journey.


“Vita nos celebrate, in Sarcalogos nos vadum ago quod in nex nos vadum reverto. In life we celebrate, in Christ, we shall live, and in death, we shall return...” I give them the bread to each of my children taking bites where each of them had bitten it sharing their germs having one of Brianna’s husbands standing on the left side take the remains of the bread and burn it. As I once more gave them the goblets to wash it down with. Kateleen and Beth placed the clay pitcher and the tray of goblet back on the left alter, as someone removed the goblets as they did with a large goblet, to be given to me as part of my own family rituals.


Brianna returned to alter picking one of the clear pitchers of water a poured the water into a wooden bowl and handed it to me, and the clear pitcher said. “Children of Nate Gabriel Garret and your mothers Kateleen and Beth Garret, who have pledge too you their lives to you in the grace of God and by the wittiness of our coven now and forever until you are called home.


“I give you the gift of rebirth as Christ himself was washed clean from the womb of his mother Mary. Vita nos celebrate, in Sarcalogos nos vadum ago quod in nex nos vadum reverto. In life we celebrate, in Christ, we shall live, and in death, we shall return...” She dipped her hand into the bowl pulling out a sponge and squeezed the water over each of their heads. They took the wooden bowl and the clear pitcher moved it to the right alter instead of left.


Brianna said. “Let the recorded show from this day forward and those that have witnessed under the grace of God and his holy angels. That you are now and forever children of Nate Gabriel Garret and your mothers Kateleen and Beth Garret, now and forever until you are called home. Vita nos celebrate, in Sarcalogos nos vadum ago quod in nex nos vadum reverto. In life we celebrate, in Christ, we shall live, and in death, we shall return...



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep