A Coven Wedding  Part 5

A Coven Wedding Part 5

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 290-4

A Coven Wedding

Part 5

 


The audience repeated the phrase. Vita nos celebrate, in Sarcalogos nos vadum ago quod in nex nos vadum reverto. In life we celebrate, in Christ, we shall live, and in death, we shall return... As the choir sang lifting their voice into the heavens adding the voice of our congregation as they held little books of the words I didn’t understand other then it was tribute us and our family.


Iris said as she and her two husbands stood next to her as her two sisters and their husbands moved to allow her to have the spotlight, having the song ends as the choir voices soften with the music, said. “Today you have been wed; today you have been given children, not of your own flesh and blood. Today you will consummate your marriage according to our laws as a coven. You will be not only parents to these children, but of your own flesh and blood, and raised by you in accordance with our laws as a coven.


“In accordance with our laws custom, I will bless you so you may have children, that follow you into death as you celebrate each other's journey. However, the Gods demand a blood sacrifice that you will love these children, that you will protect them to your last breath.” I cringed whispered here we go as a lamb was brought in.


Brianna husband brought the lamb over as she took the knife from the altar and the wooden bowl then told us to pet the lamb as my fingers shook doing so. She then took one of our fingers and poked it and squeezed the blood into the bowl as her other husband not holding the lamb handed us a cotton ball and a band-aid. She then took the blood in the bowl and mixed with some of the ash from the fire a some of the berry wine.


Into a thick a paste, taking her finger and drew two symbols on the lamb forehead saying words I didn’t understand as I watched them glow then turn black as if it had been burned. She then picked up a small red hot poker from the fire that I didn’t know was there and branded the lamb on its side as the lamb kicked and screamed from the pain. Then was carried away alive with the hot poker, which surprised me.


She said. “This lamb will be yours to feed your family with tonight as your blood sacrifice, well as the animals you purchase or given to according to your families inheritance too feed and raise for your family. This branding iron is yours to brand them and bless those animals that belong to you. Do you except?” I swallowed that I do. Our lamb left the room with the branding iron. I breathed a sigh of relief, not having to kill it in front of the children like some monster. However it didn’t sit well that we would be eating it tonight, but it was part of us, and Pa did the same for us to provide meat on our table. Yet I had never seen him butcher them, we all just know he did or had them sent to be butchered. 


Iris said. “I will now bless you and your wives so you will be able to bear children like we have done since the first child was born unto Eve. May you have many so they may prosper and celebrate each of their lives, as it has been done since the beginning of time.”


I and my two wives were led to the altar as our children knelled in front of it as Iris stepped forward helping them and her remaining husband help us onto the large altar having me lay in the middle as my wives laid to either side to me almost touching as they did their best not to but had to prevent from falling off.


The choir sang praises to us as I watched her other husband come back, who had blood on him and large golden bowl setting it down on the right side on our small alter. Then stepped back into place having his wife Iris take the lead as she took the bowl from the altar, and mixed something from a large yellow bag that smelled of rosemary and mint and other spices and herbs and powder. Once she was done she took the wooden paint bush as the Agatha and Brianna their husband circled us chanting as the audience joined in as the choir kept singing from soft to loud.


Iris took the brush and started to draw symbols on my chest and the girl’s breast and belly then painted more symbols down our legs, arms and feet then coated my entire crotch and penis. Stroking me to a hard state when the girls refused to do it, having her tsked at them said whispering. “Fine.” To get every inch, then had me spread my legs a bit to get the rest in between my legs with the warm blood of the lamb and her herbs and spices. As they made my body tingle as they glowed and blackened. She then did the same to Kateleen and Beth asking my permission, telling us tonight we better solve our little problem or she will. I watched the girls blanch.


Once she was done she dumped the rest of the bowl into the fire. As it smelled like roasting meat and spices. She then said. “May our Gods in heaven and our holly angels watch over you and protect you.” The choir filled the air she said. “Go forth into the world as husband and wife and family for now and forever.” The audience repeated the phrase Vita nos celebrate, in Sarcalogos nos vadum ago quod in nex nos vadum reverto. In life we celebrate, in Christ, we shall live, and in death, we shall return...


I and my wives Kateleen and Beth were helped off the altar and were led out with our children behind us. Out through the back door of the chapel, where the lamb had been taken, finding several more in a pin, one for each person being married. Mom and Dad remained behind so they could fill in as parents to Mark, Greg, Chad, Eli, Jackie, and Rhoda as well as Fran and Heidi. Instead, Dora and Helen met us outside, as we noticed it had stopped raining other than a few trickling drops while we were led to the large building next too it, finding a warm bath waiting inside the building.


Helen took the children and gave them back their robes to wear. Telling us to bathe and we would find a new wedding robes waiting for us. Dora and several women I didn’t know were to bathe us to make sure we got all the blood off us asking me if I minded I shook my head no. I saw the relief on the girl's faces because I wasn’t the one doing the bathing or the ones touching my still aroused manhood. I was fine with it, it wasn’t anything new to me, in fact, I really didn’t mind it at all.


Once we were done bathing they dried us off helping on with wedding robes like the one's Garret and Gerald was wearing, as someone placed my wedding cap around my neck and shoulder. Watching someone empty the tubs and refill them as we were taken inside the banquet hall, finding several large tables. Mine was the biggest one because I had the largest family. Near our table along the far wall was our family name that said Nate, Kateleen and Beth Garret on a little stand; where some of our wedding gifts were being placed including a wedding basket with different colored envelopes inside it. At first, there wasn’t that many, then again it was the same with everyone else’s wedding gift table.


On our table was my goblet it had been stamped with my house signature which mine was a “G” with hooked C and R hanging down from the G with a circle of ‘Ss’ around the letters themselves inside a rose with several vines leading to more roses on the back of our wooden chairs and along the border of our table and legs. The same signature that was branded on our lamb, but this time each of my wives had their own golden goblet. And so did our children who are were a little smaller made of silver not gold, and had no gems encrusted around the edges. 


Each child’s silver goblet had their names in graved on it on the front of the bowl of the cup; the same with our plates that were made of china glass and our silverware and our dishes as well as our severing bowls. That stated that these were ours to keep and use for our family gatherings as well as the tablecloth that my two brides Kateleen and Beth had worked on in preparation to be used on their wedding days like our bedspread and some of my clothing. I had no idea where I was going to put them, but for now, it wasn’t my concern.


The banquet room was very well decorated just like the chapel was, and the cauldrons burning bright along the sides and a very large one in the middle of the room as a large metal hood hung down from the ceiling. Allowing the smoke and burning embers to escape into the air. Around the large then life cauldron that had been set in the ground about 5 feet 7 into the ground in cased with red brick into a square pattern; each one against each other leaving a large opening in the middle of them all for wood and coal. The ceiling was draped with green garland and flowers, along with several large crystal chandlers with electric lighting, polished brightly as the cauldrons around the room itself kept the place very warm.


Inside the brick, squares were several roasting spits as they turned on electric motors. Many of them were empty still as I noticed our lamb had been skinned and roasting near us, as people attended to it rubbing it with spices and basting it as it turned on its spit. I knew it was our lamb because it still looked raw. And I noticed the burnt mark that had been seared to its side that matched our goblets with our crest name on it. Even our wedding rings had the crest signature on it. Each table was filled with all kinds of foods like fresh fruits and cooked vegetables and large plates of different kinds of meats that had been cooked to perfection. There were two clay pitchers of berry wine and we were told to help our selves as we waited for our friends and family who were still in the chapel.


Soon more lambs joined it as our friends also were being led to their family’s table, with their own goblets and dishes like ours and family dining table and chairs, laden with food. They too noticed their lambs being roasted; some were pale realizing what had happened to them. It wasn’t long before the room started to fill up as more of my friends started to arrive as they took seats at their family table. We nodded to each other and started to mingle talking about the advents that had just taken place. 


Like me, they were each given a new name of some angel. But so far I was the only one given the last name Garret, but like me, they all had gone through the same wedding ritual and like me, they were all wearing new wedding robes like me and my two wives and us new husbands all wore our wedding capes.


Mom and Dad soon joined us as Heidi and Fran soon came into the room with their new husbands and children as they too were led to their table that had been prepared for them. Our host soon arrived with the last of the people being wed tonight. As we mixed and mingled we noticed that our wedding gifts started to pile up near our table. Rhoda found me as her family was sitting next to mine, as we each noticed that each table was hand carved and the same with our chairs that sat around it, and once more I noticed each of our different family crests.


Rhoda was also had G but the G stood for Gerald with two “Rs,” The second “R” stood for Rothwell and a “C” that stood for Carrion and circling “Ss” that stood for Shepherd. But only a few of us knew that, as each one varied in the way it was written including Eli’s and Greg’s. Eli had the smallest crest family since he only had two wives who were Jackie and girl by the name of Jolene and two daughters Kayla and Jennifer, who were Brianna’s daughters who were originally going to my two daughters. I wasn’t sure how he felt about that being as everyone else had either two new husbands or two new wives.


Rhoda asked me how I was coming with my wives in regards to the sex department who happened to noticed that during the last part of the wedding ritual that Iris had to stroke me so she covers my entire penis with lambs blood. While everyone else in regards to new husbands like Heidi, Fran and she didn’t have the same problem and neither did Eli with one new wife. It was just us with two new wives. That Iris stated it was normal, but she had hoped that we boys with new wives had taken care of the problem.


I made note of that telling Rhoda that I had planned on solving that problem quickly, having her ask regarding my 5 boys other than Dustin. That the last she checked hadn’t been prepared. I quickly stated that Weston and Tanner were prepared right before we came here tonight. She smiled, said asking if we were still on in regards to her new husbands about learning how to be with each other that included tasting each other that they were still really shy about touching each other's manhood including their only son Kevin as well as their daughter Erin.


I nodded I was having her quickly pulled me into a kiss asking my wives who were mingling about us if she could. Kateleen said. “It’s your right as he is also your husband.” The way she said it, stated she didn’t like the idea, but their mother Agatha told them just because I was married to them. I was also married to her, and I was the father of her child. 


We were told to take our seats as our coven leaders and the remainder of our wedding guest made their way into the large banquet hall finding their tables. That was not as elegantly carved out of wood as ours that had just been married.


Agatha and her two sisters had changed into white wedding robes like the rest of us as Iris husband who took care of our lambs had changed into a new white robe and had bathed seeing his wet hair. Watching them each taken their seats at the large table overlooking everyone else as I turned my head hearing a package fall behind me from the towering pile of wedding gifts.


I gasped looking over at our gift table and the overflowing of wedding cards in the basket. Then again the others weren’t going without either. Our lamb had been removed from the spit and so had several others. Rhoda winked at me mouthing I love you. I smiled feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Now all I had to worry about was how I was going to get my wives naked into bed with me.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep