First Night Wedding Night Jitters  Part 1

First Night Wedding Night Jitters Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 291

First Night Wedding Night Jitters

Part 1


It was nearly 1 am by the time we had left the wedding banquet and made it home, after eating until we couldn’t down another bite. Not to mention tired as we all yawned having our children falling asleep against us after a night of more dancing and several toasts to each other. I told the girls to put the children to bed, finding only mattresses on the floor and empty room where their bunk beds used to be as I carried back and forth each of the smaller children up the stairs with Garret and Gerald’s help, being as they were bigger and stronger then I was, or will ever be.


I was still facing one problem and a major one was I looked at our bed the only furniture left in the room and a box turned over for a nightstand and the radio sitting above the mantel with our alarm clock. Mom’s basket was still on the bathroom sink and most if not everything the girls would need to make themselves beautiful for me. Agatha had slipped me three vials that would give me the energy I and my wives would need, but instead, I chose not to use them, setting them on the cardboard box near the bed.


There were two clay pitchers of berry wine with one golden goblet and a note, to make sure we drank it all. It was signed by the three sisters reminding me that breakfast would be around 10 am, telling me good luck. Mom had suggested trying the bathing thing again, but this time in shallow water, just enough so we could see each other completely naked, and that I needed to take a sterner approach.


Mom was right; this game of theirs had gone on long enough. So I did what she suggested only adding a couple of skin softeners and having my grooming kit ready. Including Moms and Dr. Sars shaving lotion that was edible once they had been shaved starting with their legs. Placing a bottle of edible lotion peaches and cream and a couple of my favored flavored skin oils, peppermint candy and spiced oranges near the bed, providing I even get that far.


Again the condoms were gone and the fake penis. Not even a tube of KY gel. Just enough towels to bathe tonight and shower in the morning; all that was left in the closet were a change of clothes for tomorrow and three empty clothing bags for our wedding robes.


Kateleen and Beth came into the bathroom hearing the water running in the tub, asking me what I was doing, stating they had already bathed at the banquet hall. I shrugged my shoulders said. “I thought a nice hot bath would feel good after all that dancing, and I promised we would finish our game right where we left off. Its either that or I am sleeping downstairs in front of the fireplace. Then when your mother and her two sisters find out and your fathers Garret and Gerald. That instead of sharing our wedding bed, as newlyweds. You can tell them you refused to sleep with me as your husband, after giving our wedding vows not more than a few hours ago.”


I turned to leave grabbing a pillow off the bed and a couple of extra quilts off the floor in case we needed them. Beth said. “Wait, we are only asking what you had in mind?”


I said. “To start with a bath and go on from there.” They nodded, and pulled me closer, and kissed me telling me to allow them to brush their teeth first, while I start a fire in the fireplace and turn on some music for us to listen too. Already I could hear the bed squeak in the other room that Rhoda and her two husbands were in and some music the kind she liked while having sex, man I envied her eyeing my own bed. I nodded that it was fine, did just that. Kateleen said asking me. “Do you want me to finish filling the tub, and add some bubble bath?”


I shook my head no. She asked why I smiled, stating I had my reasons. The girls looked at each other wondering what I had in mind. They were about to take off their wedding robes. Until I reminded them that we need to start where we left off; Beth said. “We can’t, as you know we aren’t exactly wearing anything under these robes.” I shrugged my shoulders, telling them it counts as one item. That it was my game my rules that next time we play this game they can be in charge of the game.


Once the fire was started feeling it starting to warm up the room, and the girls brushed their teeth. I made us a quick batch of tea using the reminder of what was left of Moms gift basket. Again hoping we would get that far to do it any good as I too quickly brushed my teeth still tasting that lamb, even though it tasted good. It still didn’t sit well with me, knowing it had sacrificed its life to complete the wedding ceremony and whatever was left was now burning to ashes the same with the food on our tables, as a gift to our Gods.


All and all it was a nice wedding, compared to satanic churches wedding; where I had to kill the lamb with my own two hands. I locked the bedroom door. I don’t know why I did, considering everyone else was pretty much going to be doing the same thing. I thought about it and unlocked. The girls were waiting as they quickly pulled me closer just so they can kiss me. It was the one thing we could agree on was kissing each other while being clothed. Man, I just wanted to shout how much fun it would be if they stop being so stupidly shy about touching me when we are naked.


I reminded them that once again they had to work as a team since I was the only guy that happened to be their husband. But instead, when I kissed Beth, Kateleen took off my cape tossing it into the corner and began lifting up my robe, having me stop kissing Beth, long enough so they could remove it from me tossing it to the corner with the cape. I turned to only to be forced against the wall by Kateleen as she said. “We never had a problem of seeing you naked our dear sweet husband. In fact, that’s the one thing we liked seeing if we had a choice we never allow you to wear any type of clothing. It’s what between your legs we are more concerned about.


“Not knowing what it can do when it is aroused or what it might feel like when you put it inside of us, or what it might taste like. Like we had watched the tape you left us and read about each of our changing bodies. So be a little patient with us we have a lot to learn.”


I watched Beth pick up Kateleen robe and had me help her lift over her head as she tossed it to the corner. Then she kissed me, letting our bodies touch as my arousal touched her sweet spot. Then she jerked away a little feeling it. But instead, I turned her around forcing her up against the wall. Telling her its just skin and muscle just like her breast as I cupped one to my mouth tasting her.


She moaned, and shivered, as I released her so she could help me remove Beth’s robe, as I did the same with her then stepped back and said to both of them. “If I had one wish, it would be seeing you both naked every day for the rest of my life. You both make me very happy that way. Now let’s take our first bath together as husband and wives where I plan to torture you sweetly and show you exactly what this thing between my legs can do and a few other parts like my toes and fingers.” Now that I had Kateleen against the wall, with nowhere to go I took my right hand placed it downward.


Telling her I would normally ask for permission, but since they are both married to me, it was my right to touch them anywhere on their bodies. She swallowed hard, but what I said was true. I rubbed her sweet spot and whispered. “All that of this going to go, you will understand once I shave you and your sister Beth.” She blanched, and I said. “You can shave me as well, for the same reason.” I stepped away from her and walked into the bathroom and climbed into the tub said. “Are you two coming, the waters fine?”


I smiled as they both climbed into the tub as I took the far side of the tub that controlled the water and I could see the door clearly. They did their best to make themselves comfortable finding that the waters didn’t cover anything as it barely passed our legs and I mean barely, and once again they did their best trying not to touch me but inside this tub and how I was sitting made that impossible.


I said. “Let me make you a little more comfortable.” I lifted up Kathleen’s left foot setting on my lap causing her to jerk it back, noticing how close it was to my arousal as it brushed it against it. Instead, I held her foot there, telling her not move, as I drew it closer so her foot had to touch it as I used it to feel it said, “See just skin and muscle. It doesn’t hurt you or me.” She nodded leaving her foot there I did the same to Beth right foot moving my legs and feet in between each of their legs allowing my feet too touch their sweet spots and tickled my toes with the hair around it.


I reached over for my soap, and bathing sponge’s. Handing the girls each a bathing sponge and some liquid body soap and two razors and pair of toenail clippers and nail buffers; they looked at the bathing sponge and the liquid soap like they were foreign objects. I said taking my soap and bathing sponge said. “Do what I do; we each got a leg and a foot, to start with. Once I am done grooming you and you grooming me we will drain the tub and refill it so we can bathe more comfortably. We only need this much water to do the grooming, and other things providing you allow me to do them.” They nodded, knowing they didn’t have much of choice.


I asked taking the soap and squeezed it out of the bottle on to the bathing sponge and also squeezed some soap on Kathleen’s foot and began washing it with the sponge and massaging her foot as I watched her eyes roll with soft moans, said asking. “How you two coming along with the books I gave you on giving a massage?” Beth said noticing that Kateleen couldn’t talk will not in complete sentences. That they had browsed the books but that’s about it with time they had and watched a little bit of the tape. 


I smiled stopping to rinse off Kateleen foot and began washing and massaging Beth’s foot getting the same reaction, said. “You will find it more interesting when you not only read them but actually doing it. Even I still read the same book and find things I have missed when it comes to giving a massage.” 


Beth moaned as Kateleen answered, stating they realize that, and never knew that a simple massage could feel so good. I smiled rinsing off Beth’s foot and took Kateleen foot again and massaged it with more soap, said. “Yes, but there is no such thing as just a simple massage; like the foot, it has several pressure points. In fact, there are roughly 30 pressure points in the foot alone.”


I clipped Kateleen toenails and buffed then placed her toes in my mouth sucking on them listening to her moan telling me not to stop. Yet they still hadn’t touched my feet. So I tortured them sweetly placing my feet directly right against their sweet spot noticing I had their attention as I moved closer, scathing my toes against it, having them look down only to have Kateleen look up as I had her left foot sitting my left shoulder having her ask what I was doing, I said. “Grooming you my dear sweet Kateleen, the question is what are you two doing, I have already washed one of your feet. Now then as I was saying.”


Taking the Moms grooming soap and started to lather my bathing sponge and applying it to Kathleen’s left leg, and started to massage it, said; “the body is filled with pressure points, that cause you not only to relax. But it also releases chemicals in your brain that gives a type of amphora-like what you feel now and as akin to having sex,” watching their eyes open wide having mentioned the word sex. I smiled wickedly at them watching them blanch.


Kateleen leaned back so her leg could rest comfortably on my shoulder but with my foot right up against her sweet spot as I used my toes to scratch it and moved my foot up and down not only as a reminder it was there but a reminder that it was waiting for her attention. Plus the fact I was stimulating her by using it. She was almost helpless as a newborn kitten. I did the same to Beth sweet spot, getting the reaction I wanted not be as helpless as her sister Kateleen moved my foot and began washing it to stop me from doing the same thing to her. Not that it was going to stop me from doing so and a lot more.


Once I had massaged a good portion of Kateleen’ leg I grab the razor and started to shave her legs. She jerked back, but with my foot where it was and having a good grip on her leg, she couldn’t move it. I said. “I am very good at shaving my wife Rhoda’s legs. In fact, she prefers me to do it, because what I can do with it like you are feeling now my dear sweet Kateleen.” I took the razor and quickly, but slowly shaved her leg. Proving I was quite capable of doing it. Beth didn’t spend a lot of time washing my foot as she too busy watching me and what I was doing too Kateleen as I massaged her leg again listening to her moan, either from the massage or me stimulating her sweet spot with my foot and toes.


I then licked and nibbled little kiss on her leg as far as I could go without causing her or I to move, to where it would be uncomfortable as I moved back a little placing her foot and leg back down on my lap letting it her side of her foot and lower base of her leg rub against my arousal. Causing her too looks, jerking her foot back, but I made a point by leaving it there. It was now Beth’s turn watching her swallow hard as I smiled sweetly at her.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep