First Night Wedding Night Jitters  Part 3

First Night Wedding Night Jitters Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 291-2

First Night Wedding Night Jitters

Part 3

 


It was almost dawn when I was awakened, even though they tried to be quiet and let me sleep. Not knowing I was a light sleeper, hearing them whisper asking why I was downstairs when I should be upstairs sleeping with my two wives. I got up and folded up my bedding telling Agatha not to wake the girls, or discuss what happened last night. Stating clear I just wanted her and everyone else to butt out… for now.


She nodded, asking me what I plan to do. I said. “Bathe and dress the kids and feed them, then go on from there,” Garret told me to use their room to do it in. Agatha said. For me just to get them dressed and ready to go and she'll have breakfast waiting for us. I nodded and quickly dressed setting my shoes by the fireplace out of the way having Agatha. Ask me what happened. I said. “I thought you were butting out?”


She said. “I am, but I am mother, and I have a right to know what happened so I know the reason to why I am butting out.”


I gave heavy sigh and said pointing to my crotch whispering. “This is what happened. It bothers them, they are so afraid of it because it gets aroused so easily. I did my best to explain how it worked, and why it happens. Yet I am not any closer to being with them then I was two days ago. They still refuse to touch it, or my 5 boys. I stimulated them using my feet in the tub and my hands a couple of times, but the moment I move their hand towards mine they pull back from me.


“The only good thing is at least we kissed skin to skin, hell I can’t even get them to massage my legs and feet, or make an attempt of doing it. Everything I have tried to do with them I have failed and I don’t know why. Maybe they just need more time, but if this continues, they will be no help to me. So I will move on, teaching my children, and those that actually want to learn. Now you know, and I am sorry that I failed at the one task you gave me in regards to your daughters. It’s my job to provide them a home, and food on the table and clothing for them and the kids. I am doing my best, and my best doesn’t seem good enough for them, I don’t know how to get them to let me in and be with them.”


Agatha placed her arm around me said. “It’s my fault, you are having such a hard time, but as a mother, I can’t butt out. So let me help you… you take the kids, and leave me with the girls. Its time they learn to accept the fact that without you and the kids, they either step up to the plate or get left behind. Your right they need time, they need time to realize that you tried your best, and they need to try also or be left out in the cold while their friends and family have chosen to be with their new husbands and their new wives and their own family. While they are being pig head and stupid because they are afraid of the most natural thing in this life, which is that thing between your legs.


“The ferry will be at the dock at 7 am, I’ll have Garret and Gerald take you and those that are ready to go ashore. Spend the day with your kids, buy them some new clothes like you did for your wives and we will meet you at the hotel.” She kissed me on the cheek and swatted me on the bottom as I made my way up the stairs. Garret was standing guard near my room; said they should be ashamed of themselves, for turning down prime grade beefcake like me.


Kateleen opened the door as her father said. “Go back to bed, you two. You are being grounded to your room, for what you did your husband last night on his wedding night. Get dressed, and finish packing up your room. I left you plenty of boxes to do it. Nate’s doesn’t need your help, apparently since you refused him of his husbandly duties,” he closed the door as they pounded on it angrily. Begging him to let them out, that they promised to be better wives to me. He didn’t instead every time they opened it he closed the door on them, smiling. I quickly got the kids up and helped them dress like I used to do with my three brothers.


I asked my two daughters what their favorite color was having them ask why. I said it was surprising. Knowing kids liked surprises, as we made our way downstairs finding the girls busy in the kitchen scrubbing floors on their hands and knees. They looked up at me, and started to get up Brianna and Iris said. “Don’t even think about it girls. Your husband Nate is taking the kids into town to buy them some new clothes. You could have gone with him, but you have a house to clean from top to bottom and then you get to help me and Iris today until this house is ship shape and ready for the workman when they arrive.


“Young Nate will meet you at the hotel, then we have a whole list of things that you need to do. My two husbands when I first married them never left the room on our wedding night. What’s worse you had him sleep on a hard cold floor. It would have been better than you slept in the same bed with him fully clothed then having him leave the room. Hell, you didn’t even stop him or come down the stairs to see if he was alright or apologizes to him. I should know because I sat outside your bedroom door all last night listening to your bothers last night making love to their new wife Rhoda.”


Agatha handed me and my kids a quick breakfast sandwich as Gerald brought around the cars, watching Rhoda and her two husbands come down the stairs with the rest of their things telling Garret that everything was out of the room except the bed and the mattress. She noticed Kateleen and Beth on their hands and knees scrubbing floors. She didn’t ask why instead she said to me pulling me into a kiss. “Are we still on for today?” I nodded with a smile stated I was.


She told her son and her daughter to grab their jackets and get into the car. They called her Mom and it made me a little jealous, more like a lot jealous, but I saw the look on my wives faces when my five boys and two girls call me Dad. At first, I thought they were talking to Grant and Gerald until Tanner and my two girls Violet and Rachael pulled on my hand calling me Dad. Even Grant and Gerald was a little confused by it because they had been their Dads as long as they could remember. Now they were called Father Garret and Father Gerald taking a back seat.


It bothered me that this how their coven functioned.  That when you turn 17 or younger that you were married, and given children to raise that were above the age of 7 and it was your job to raise them until they to are wed. I wasn’t sure why they did for sure. Agatha said it helps them become parents when they have kids of their own. Yet in truth, the entire coven helps raise your children, but you become the primary parent.


Dad pulled around the front of the house, with Mom asking me if I was ready to paint the town. Dillon and Weston asked Dad if he was their grandpa since he was considered my parents. Dad said yes, without so much as a hesitation picking both the boys up liking the name. I knew my own father would have gone nuclear if my kids ever called him that. I wasn’t even sure how my mother would feel since in truth these kids were not my flesh and blood. Yet she liked the idea of being a grandmother when she found out that Rhoda was pregnant with my child. Dad asked if I had a chance to call my grandmother or my mother.


I shook my head stating I wasn’t sure how to explain that I was married again with children. Mom said my mother would understand once I explained it to her, but my grandmother, most likely wouldn’t. Dad told me that should call them when I get to the hotel, after all, I promised my mother I would, and sooner or later I would have to bury the hatchet with my grandmother. Dad was about to ask why my two wives were scrubbing floors instead of dressing and ready to go into town with me and the kids. Agatha said that it was none of his business, that the girls had asked what they could do to help them get the house ready for the workman, before going to the hotel.


Mom cursed, but she held her tongue and helped me put on jackets for the kids. Yet I knew Mom and Dad and that face that said I was about to get a stern talking too. We all got into the car, even though it was a little bit cramped having some of the kids seating on our laps. It was only a short drive to the dock as everyone else was waiting for us on the ferry that was going ashore for the first trip. Jody and Kerry took my kids to the front of the boat so Mom and Dad could have a word with me in private.


Mom said. “I take it didn’t go so well last night?” I shook my head no, that did everything they told me to do, but each time I tried to get them to meet me half way. They shied away from me.” Mom cursed loudly, said she would kill to have a boy like me do that to her, that we wouldn’t have even made it out of the tub before we had sex. Dad asked me if they were gay because it certainly sounded that they had a problem with my manhood.


I shrugged my shoulders that I didn’t think that was the issue. Mom patted my hand, telling me that it was mostly was because they were unsure about what to do with it. That Mark and Greg were having a similar problem, but at least they didn’t end up sleeping on the floor downstairs. That was uncalled for according to Mom and Dad.


Stringum had 4 limos waiting for us so we wouldn’t have to be so cramped and with the sisters busy back on the island, he had no intention of spending another day in a smelly taxi cab. Already the crews were loading the ferry with equipment and trucks filled with the things they needed to start remodeling the house we were in and even extra boats were and choppers were dropping things onto the island including stringing a full cable from the mainland to the island extending an electoral grid underwater. Stringum never did anything halfway when there is a profit to be made or a deal that he couldn’t pass up. Money was no object and he liked the power and the prestige that it gave him. That included where he chose to stay in a hotel. If didn’t have what he wanted, he wouldn’t do business there.


We were taken to a town called Providence somewhere near Boston about 60 miles or so away from the city maybe more. The idea was not to be so close too where we would be working undercover and still be close enough to the nightlife, so we could experiment on the locals as we did before arriving. Landan drove our limo with Stringum and my family and as many as we could fit in comfortably. It took 5 limos in total just for the first trip. I didn’t ask how Stringum managed to do it, because it was none of my business.


Yet when it came to none of your business Stringum was up close and personal as he said. “So according to Agatha, you slept on the floor of the living room last night, the night of your wedding night. Not a very romantic choice, but then again I completely understand the reason why.” Mom shot him a look that said shut up or prepare to die, but Stringum was Stringum he wouldn’t simply stop because Mom shot him heated glares. He continued on by saying. “You need those girls, Nate, you needed them, more then you realize, our spiritual friend told me that.


“He realizes that you can’t make contact with him, because the sisters have asked him to butt out unless your life is in great peril. His definition is far different then ours granted, but he says without them, the three sisters will not help us if you can’t rein those girls in. I have spoken to Mark, Greg, and Chad. They are having the same problem, but you dear boy was the only boy in nearly two centuries to spend your wedding night alone on the living room floor. Personally, I call it smart because you knew if you did and they didn’t stop you they would be punished severally for their actions. After you did your best get through to them?


“I am only mentioning because the sisters are going to try to butt in. Right now they are making a potion so strong that once your wives ingest it. They won’t be able to resist you. You will be fighting them off with a stick. True it would be good for them and you to do this, but our friend suggests that it would far better than they did so on their own power, because when the stuff wears off they won’t be able to handle the fact they were forced to have sex with you, and would do far more harm then simply them do on their own.


“He is telling me this because if I tell you, he isn’t breaking his word to them if you get my meaning? Run, and don’t let the sisters trap you and their daughters into their plans. They know how important it is for them to help you and are doing it so they can, but in the end, it fails because like I said or our friend says. Once the drug wears off they will be betrayed by you and their parents and that could cause things to spiral which is why he is telling me so we can take measure to make sure that doesn’t happen.


“I’ll have my wife Dr. Sars and Dora whip you up something to counteract the effect it would have on you. Like they did when you were trying the make the girls jealous of having every girl in town kiss you and rip your clothes off. Man, that was fun to watch, and yet that too still get them to have sex with you.  Our friend says that someone is working against you wanting the sisters to fail, knowing if succeed in your task that would mean they have failed to take the throne to rule over the coven.


“He doesn’t know who, because they are warded, and sees only dark smoke, and with his promise to the sisters to butt out unless your life is in danger. He can not make contact with you nor can he use you to help find out who is doing this, until you have completed your tasks the sisters have given you.  So he is using me to pass on the information. I am sorry son but run, do not let the sisters force their daughters to have sex with you. It would be meaningless sex, like you having sex with our targets; fun yes, but meaningless all the same.”


Mom growled angrily. “So they want to play games?”


I told mom to butt out


she said “Fine, but let me keep the girls busy, I think as a woman and mother perspective could help and I think we have enough younger boys to help them out with some of their issues. Don’t worry son I will leave you to make them an honest woman, I make it clear there will be no sex until you have done so. However, the other is on the table, and if I know my boys, they will be more then willing to give them a free sample. And I will leave the grooming up to you. A husband should be the first to do it, and Agatha’s right, you shouldn’t be allowed to wear a condom or use a fake penis when you are having sex with your wives the first time.” Mom took my hand in hers and kissed it as we pulled up to the hotel, which was breathtaking.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep