Meaningless Conversations  Part 1

Meaningless Conversations Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 294

Meaningless Conversations

Part 1


It was almost noon by the time they came back with the groceries and an hour later when we had I bite of lunch. Mom asked me about the letter, clearly stating she knew about it and what had taken place. I nodded that I had read the letter and Dustin and I had a heart to heart talk. She nodded squeezed my shoulders telling me how much she loves me and how proud she and Dad were of me.


I only wished my grandmother was just as proud, but I knew after our last conversation she wasn’t and that it hurt me dearly. I shrugged it off and took a seat on the couch eating my lunch. It was Sunday and not a lot going on, and in many ways, I was grateful for that after the last few days and weeks going non-stop, it felt good to just to relax, but Agatha was relentless as she picked up the conversation about what we planned on doing now that we were here.


Dad said. “Nothing, it Sunday… And according to people that own these properties. There is nothing opened on Sunday, and according to the girls, the only thing opened were tourist places. No nightclubs, no dance places or a local bar is opened on Sunday. Even where we are from… Sunday is a day for relaxing and a Spiritual Sabbath. So relax, take a load off. We are all beat, and for many of us this is the first time we have had a chance to sit and relax as family and friends.”


Agatha growled angrily because it was another wasted day and we weren’t any closer to riding the world of the people that want nothing more than to plunder it into darkness. Plus the fact of the set back we had last night because none of them were ready.  Yet what more could she want? Even Stringum was sitting back and relaxing with his eyes closed until he said. “I wouldn’t exactly say today is wasted day, France is known for its nude beaches, and few isolated towns where nudist like many of us here frequently live. I would say if you really want to do more when it comes to a meaningless conversation is hop in your cars and go for a stroll and see the sights.


“Who needs stores, bars or nightclubs when the weather is nice like today and go find out what’s out there. I intend to sit back and enjoy the slow pace of things, considering some of us have been on the go for several weeks. Now then please make sure you wear plenty of sunscreens and get the hell out so I can take a nice long nap.” He smiled closed this eyes as the place became all-out panic on where to go first.


The only ones that weren’t thrilled with the idea of going to a nude beach or nudist town are the people that were part of the coven. It was one thing being nude during a celebration of life. It was another to be nude where you can be seen by the entire nude population. Agatha said she was staying here and works on finding out whom our mole was back at the coven. We all knew it was an excuse, Garret and Gerald were more than eager to go wanting to see how other people live other than on an island. They didn’t ask for her permission other than to say they would keep an eye on us.


Like I said it was different for them to be seen by a stranger, which was one of the reasons they were having such a hard time having meaningless conversations and which was one of things I could relate too remembering how things went when I first went to a nudist colony and met my three mermaids, and how hard it was for me to have a meaningless conversation. So I knew that they too would have to get used to the fact that wearing nothing and seeing strangers wearing nothing, meant nothing and be able to have a meaningless conversation.


Mom and Dad quickly explained the rules that when it came to nudist that they are open fun loving people. That there is never sex in the open, and if you became aroused it is best not too worry about it and either ignore it or apologize by saying you’re new to the lifestyle. However, if they want to have sex, they may do so, but only in privacy, but make sure it is their idea, not yours so you don’t offend them, most importantly treat them as if you are fully clothed or wearing a bathing suit.


Easier said than done, yet I do have some fond memories of the games we played. The hardest thing and the funniest thing were the dancing and playing sports. I reminded my 5 boys and two girls of the basic rules, like no tasting unless they ask them first and not in public or stimulating of any kind isn’t allowed in public. The other wasn’t a question, but I reminded them of it anyway. Mom and Dad said they would be fine, as they ran out of the van completely naked heading out to the beach and into the fray of naked bodies. Being at that age they didn’t have fear of seeing people naked or them seeing them.


In fact, Mom and Dad said the safest place in the world is in a nudist community. You would think differently I am sure, but that’s because you would see nudity as a sexual thing and would find sexual predators lurking around every corner. Yet if you were caught raping anyone in a nudist community or preying on children, trust me that person would be ripped limb by limb and gutted like a pig slowly and you would never find the body. They have one strict rule, when it comes to committing any these crimes, do it and die.


Now I am not saying that sex is off the table or stimulating of any kind is forbidden. I am just saying it isn’t allowed in the open when there are other people around like a beach, like shopping downtown or at a dance. Well mostly, anyway when it comes to two consensual adults or horny teenagers.  They ask for permission first, knowing up front if it is a yes or a no and no means no or it is considered rape. The laws in the nudist community are strict on this, and if you break them, be prepared to pay the consequences; which was one of the main reasons Shawn and Arthur are no longer welcome to participate.


I grabbed a large beach blanket and several large beach towels that I had found around our rental and made my way through the crowd of naked bodies until I found a perfect spot where I could watch my children and survey everything that was happening on the beach. It brought back memories as I looked out on the water expecting to find my three mermaids. Instead, all I found was nothing but blue ocean as far as my eye could see.


Rhoda and her two husbands and Eli with his wife Jackie and his coven wife each took seats near me as well did Mark and Greg with their two coven wives. Letting their children join the fray of kids playing on the beach and in the ocean. Even though my friends Eli, Greg and Mark had never been to a nudist colony; they didn’t have a problem of letting anyone seeing them naked and neither did Jackie or Rhoda. It was those from the coven that had the biggest problem as they still hadn’t removed their bathing suits or a waist robe. Even the girls were having the same difficulty.


Mom cursed as she and Dad made their way over to our blankets as the rest of my brothers and my three sisters Jody, Kerry, and Loren joined the fray of naked people. Mom didn’t point, but made a clear nod to our coven wives and our husbands that everywhere you looked all you see is naked people. Garret and Gerald had a talk with each of the boys, more like demanding them to take off their bathing suits or waist robes and get out there and have some fun and have a meaningless conversation.


The fact each of the boys was sporting a boner only made things a little more difficult. Dad said it was natural when it comes to boys their age until they got used to seeing naked people all the time. That soon the body would get bored as long as they ignored it, yea I smiled remembering that too was my biggest fear, more so in front of a very beautiful woman. Garret and Gerald had us boys and girls follow him over to some nudist girls and boys sunning themselves all about our age.


Garret introduced them to them asking them if they would like to play beach Volley Ball with them. Having to repeat it, because French wasn’t his forte, but lucky for us most people speak two languages here, English and French. Even though our French was very bad, (excusez-moi mesdames mes garçons ici voudrais savoir si vous pourriez jouer à un jeu de volley-ball.” Excuse me ladies my boys and our girls here would like to know if you would care to play a game of volleyball. Yea, just mumble it badly as if you had a bunch of marbles in your mouth and you got it.


However, after a few minutes of bad French and bad English, they got the message repeating back that our French sucked and they speak English. In any case, it broke the ice. Everyone knows how to play volleyball. The most difficult about the sport is the bouncing parts on the human body when naked; breasts and penises. The other was falling on another naked person that you only just met not more than a few minutes ago.


Watching our coven boys and girls quickly jump off them realizing that they are both naked, and finding themselves in circumstances they weren’t sure was allowed as the coven kids apologized and blushed badly. Having the nudist's kids smile telling them there was nothing to apologize for. 


Within two hours the coven boys and girls forgot they were naked, and were having meaningless conversations and had been invited to a Sunday Barbecue tonight nearby. Garret and Gerald, of course, made it mandatory that they go and accepted their invention asking what they would like us to bring. We went home so we can get a shower and get cleaned up and found Agatha pacing the pool area of mine and Dads backyard rental. She breathed a sigh of relief the moment we came into view asking us how it went.


Garret explained that it went fairly well and we had been invited to a nudist barbecue. She gasped as her eyebrows rose in surprised that not only did we have a meaningless conversation we had fun and our coven wives and our husbands had made more headway then she thought was possible.


She smiled and wanted to hear the details, laughing as she helped fix a quick salad and Garret and Gerald convinced her that she needed to come with us, which wasn’t an easy thing to do. However, she dressed modestly wearing a light summer dress more of a skirt of cloth wrapped around her waist and another around shoulders just enough to cover her breasts; no one was forcing her to go naked. In fact, we were just happy that she was going along.


It was a warm night and the boys each wore waist robes, and the girls wore similarly dressed like Agatha. Dora came with us, but Dr. Sars, needed to stay with Arthur, Stringum had flown back to Boston and to see how things were coming along, not only on the island but other things that couldn’t wait. Dora tried to get him to stay, but Stringum was a man that needed physical proof that things were working without him. Yet something more was going on, the way Dora said it as she looked at me that said Jeff was part of the reason. Dora’s three boys were just as excited to go the barbecue as my younger brothers were. She too dressed like the women so she wouldn’t be the odd one of the bunch.


It was a short drive to where the Barbecue would be held, Mom and Dad had gone back over the basics once more, however when she told them about dancing, she didn’t tell them everything wanting them to find out themselves as I did. She did tell them that it depends on the girl or the guy they are dancing with in which areas were out of bounds when it came to hands. That no touching unless they give them permission or they touch them in those areas; again pointing out no sex, in public or open stimulation.


Kissing, on the other hand, was definitely on the table and if anyone asks if they are seeing anyone or if they are married. They should tell them it is open marriage, or that they are single. Agatha stated she would prefer them to tell them they are close friends and or single if they are hoping to have sex. Mom and Dad quickly shot that idea down by stating the most nudists believe in an open marriage and told her that they will know they are lying if they told them that they were all single because it is practically impossible to lie when you are naked. It’s better to leave something out or not tell them everything rather than lie.


Agatha nodded by saying we should at least try to get them to have sex. Mom and Dad disagreed reminding her that tonight isn’t about having sex, it’s about getting comfortable about having conversations with strangers more so naked ones. Agatha argued stating that we had done so at the beach today. Mom said. A few hours being naked on a beach with lots of naked people doesn’t mean a hill of beans. That it takes a lot more than playing one game of volleyball or sitting on the beach getting to know someone. Agatha disagreed, reminding Mom and Dad that time wasn’t on our side. Mom shrugged her shoulders telling her, if we rush it, it will end badly and will put us back more then a few days. At last, she conceded that we should at least try, providing they get the opportunity.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on June 14, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep