acceptance

acceptance

A Story by Shilpi. S. Dey
"

this is all about how acceptance is directly and indirectly related to peace of mind.

"
Acceptance. 
As easy as this word may sound to all of us, the word acceptance lays a heavy emphasis in our day to day life. Most people welcome the good times of their life whole heartily and happily. After all, who will not want to have a merry, prosperous and a rosy life. Sadly, the law of nature has different plans, after good times, bad times do follow or vice avers. i have seen people break down and get shattered when they are face to face with bad times.  People get weak and often loose their sanity during times which do not work in their favor. Just think about it. How warmly you accept your good times? but how sadly you accept your bad times? there is a remarkable difference. If one starts to accept the tough times well. it will be far more easier to adjust and blend in during the dark days. After all, bad times too will fly away some day. Isn't it? all you need to do in tough days is keep a strong faith and learn to accept, because once you accept nothing can snatch the peace of mind from you.
 
now on, don't hold on, release, accept and let go. 

this new year try to create a new you, better you. :)

© 2015 Shilpi. S. Dey


Author's Note

Shilpi. S. Dey
this skill might take a long time to master, but sooner or later you will definitely master the art of acceptance and let go.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on January 3, 2015
Last Updated on January 3, 2015
Tags: acceptance, happily, psychology, good times, bad times, positive you, new you, better, adjust, easier, dark days, warmly, weak, healing, heavy, emphasis

Author

Shilpi. S. Dey
Shilpi. S. Dey

mumbai, maharashtra, India



About
hi, I am an aspiring writer. i love writing and by that i mean writing from the heart. writing relieves my stress and helps me pin down my feelings without being judged or opinionated. more..

Writing