to love him up and down

to love him up and down

A Poem by Shirlena
"

to want him past sexuality and to want what you don't have

"
but it wasn't dirty or even physical. Oooo...I would see him without looking directly into the handsome mass like one of those beautiful, shiny, black water puppies emerging out of the wetness, flinging herself fluffy dry...this is how I would shake. He had no idea of the dreams he turned up in me as I dreamed our lives round as the deepest, darkest rim of an Afrikan vowel forming impassioned words of untied, paid in full restitution and he didn't swagger, he hacked, held his head and body as if he drove in on a Cadillac platform with stern, ripped masculine legs for wheels. I was determined to impose myself as a passenger, exclusive of the enigmatic, unassumingly footsteps he left, still smoking in front of me. It filled my lungs  so he would be all I could breathe.

The scent triggered a succession of savory memory and...  I don't think I'm  finished loving him yet.

© 2013 Shirlena


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A sensual and powerful poem...Pen on...:)....................

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 30, 2013
Last Updated on November 30, 2013
Tags: love, want, romance, admiration, spirituality

Author

Shirlena
Shirlena

About
I be lovin poetry and it be chosen to read Wanna get something across. I'll review you only...if you review me the soulest sistah is the soulest I mean... she gather's the best from grand lo.. more..

Writing
a sasquatch a sasquatch

A Poem by Shirlena