After Report

After Report

A Story by kyle aka-Osiris

After Report

 

This report is from MSgt Blose from the National Guard,

 

I arrived by helicopter and couple days after the tsunami, I have never seen nothing like this, I did my best to try to keep strong and not cry. The first thing I see is a boat in the middle of the beach, it must have been in the ocean when the wave hit. It was a fishing boat, the name was the S.S. KKP. Poor sailors probably never saw this coming. I can’t believe no one heard this was going to happen, we have people all over the world monitoring the oceans. It’s unbelievable. We can see all the fish that was carried out of the water, so shocking to see how many there are. The fish are surrounding the boat. We get on the ground now to look for the survivor and collect and identify the dead.

            We’ve been looking for about 3 hours, and all we see is the dead, I get called over the see something. What I saw brought me to tears, two people, a man and a girl were on the ground, by the way they look, they must have gotten the worst of the wave. The thing that brought me to tears is, even though they got hit the hardest, they were still holding on the each other.

 

© 2008 kyle aka-Osiris


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on June 11, 2008

Author

kyle aka-Osiris
kyle aka-Osiris

Allentown, PA



About
no hope=no fear more..

Writing