Daydream in Blue

Daydream in Blue

A Poem by Kristallo

Frost tipped lashes sweep droplets of chilled
amethyst dreams down the 
gossamer divide between
life in waking dream.

As dawn creeps past the jealous clutches of reverie
amiable sunbeams dancing 'cross the face of
silvery pond and water lily,
her place is called Felicity.

Where love glows from starlit sky
to verdant green
And life will sing from robin's egg
to fairy's wing.

For him, she smiles fragrantly at the shady afternoon
Her silky buds extended in pinkish bloom
And ever a breeze would coolly sweep by
His willow's leaves kissed at her stalk and she'd sigh.

© 2012 Kristallo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is so agonizingly beautiful. There is a wistful desperate longing in these words that draws me into this beautiful daydream. It takes me back to a time when a beautiful poetess and I shared many days when moments as these you have so eloquently penned were not only real, but commonplace. So lovely. Well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like your language! The last stanza is a killer. I'll be back for sure. I'll read educated poets anytime. Hope you'll look at mine.


Posted 11 Years Ago


Kristallo

11 Years Ago

So glad you enjoyed my writing. I'm both humbled and terribly flattered. ;) Will definitely swing by.. read more
Dean

11 Years Ago

Thank you. There are many more for your selection---all of them not stellar, I fear.
Such a colorful world... your remarks are the atmosphere of living beings confounded with the involuntary act of semiconscious time travel in a conscious universe! ie to be able to see and feel it all and not know why it is all ending so quickly.

You ended this so Beautifully...
"For him, she smiles fragrantly at the shady afternoon
Her silky buds extended in pinkish bloom
And ever a breeze would coolly sweep by
His willow's leaves kissed at her stalk and she'd sigh."

as if to say eventually this will all go away.
It took me quite some time to decipher all the meanings ( >to me) and that is pleasing to me... thank you for letting me share in this living dream. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kristallo

11 Years Ago

You are most welcome, and thank you for walking through my living dream, so long as it amused you, I.. read more
As a whole you HAVE to take this distance of place/poem like you would try a lovely dream. A very real and slippery dream as the words slow and grow the painful vision and division down over your wanting connection. I love this. Especially "As dawn creeps past the jealous clutches of reverie" because that is where I begin so I identify. "Her silky buds extended in pinkish bloom"...Wanna talk painters. Ms. O" K..lol. Very cherry expression and reverie.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kristallo

11 Years Ago

You know, I was in a much saner place/peace of mind when I wrote that. Thank you for the review... a.. read more
Perdition

11 Years Ago

Then paint with words as you have...but no excuses : ) And as far as the saner peace..it shows.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
What a lovely picture you paint. Night ending, daylight coming...bud to flower...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kristallo

11 Years Ago

Glad you liked it. Thanks. :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Stunning visual portait of your vivid,masterful, poetic world!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kristallo

11 Years Ago

Awwwe, thanks lynn.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Eve
The first stanza feels like a purple haze of frozen tears, just so lovely. Stanza too make me want to be where you are in this place called Felicity where dreams dance with the sunbeams, Three is my fav as I have a thing for baby blue of Robin's eggs and fairy wings, and it ends with a fragrant sigh beneath my hearts willow, just such beautiful penmanship! Came back for this one my first review didn't give it proper justice :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


There is an intoxicating magic here in this dreamish place... the world, life itself, awakening in silver and sunbeams... Those things every heart longs for fulfilled in the deepest way... Breathtakingly bittersweet... If I could put your words in a glass, I would drink them all day to endure any pain.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kristallo

11 Years Ago

You give the most thought provoking reviews, Craig. Thank you. =)
This is so agonizingly beautiful. There is a wistful desperate longing in these words that draws me into this beautiful daydream. It takes me back to a time when a beautiful poetess and I shared many days when moments as these you have so eloquently penned were not only real, but commonplace. So lovely. Well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Eve
ah beautiful! This is where I want to build my castle, so desriptively vibrant, I love it!


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1585 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 18, 2012
Last Updated on May 20, 2012

Author

Kristallo
Kristallo

Denton, TX



About
I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for. Georgia O'Keeffe All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind. -Aristotle Th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fly TRAP! Fly TRAP!

A Poem by Muse