Chapter four:So close to the truth

Chapter four:So close to the truth

A Chapter by ThoughtsofShyann
"

Roslyn is discovering more and more about Francis but will it be enough to figure out the truth!

"
Francis Point Of View
"How could you be so stupid out of all the things sweet to say to her you say something that gives you away?" Ariel was saying this all day but she cooled down and actually decided to talk to me. I had felt like an idiot how can I treat the one I love with such hate, but it had to be done. But I know she wont give up and the selfish part of me doesn't want her to but I know what it would mean for her to find out and what it would mean for me! My thoughts where interrupted by Ariel 

"I know, I am stupid and dumb and I put us all in danger I am going to try and fix it." She sighed "Look okay, you made a mistake we all do no need to beat yourself up more that I already have!" She laughed and for the first time I felt a connection with her and that's when it all came out. "I didn't mean to make her cry I just panicked I didn't know what to do she was just asking all these questions and assuming with these irrational assumptions these accusations all because of one word and I know that she  wont give up I just...." I buried my head in my hands "What have I done, I hurt her and I got us under the scope." Ariel put her hand on my back I found my self hugging her. "Look Francis accidents happen the whole thing was really no intentional she has nothing but one thing you said and I bet she is going over it in her head and thinking how much she over reacted, granted yes you probably did hurt her but you where in the heat of the moment you felt cornered you said things and you must apologize for them but cutting her off wasn't a mistake just the way you tried to end it was." I looked at her in shock "Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked. "Because you have truly become my brother and I have to give you words of wisdom every now and then we wouldn't want people thinking we hate each other." We exchanged a look and laughed."Thank you!" she looked at me and just punched my shoulder. I needed that I mean yes I was wrong for the things I said but I did what I felt was necessary but I still needed to apologize. "Are you coming hunting brother?" she looked at me with competition in her eyes "Only if we race for the deer." She smiled and we both ran off to hunt. We both ran out of the back door racing I could feel the could breeze hit my face finally we where in the forest.

By time we got back it was time to get ready for school it was gloomy here and that's what we needed but it was warm, so I decided to wear a blue vee neck jeans and converse. Ariel and I where back to riding in the same car but when she was late I would leave without her. I decided to wait for her because I needed help on how to approach Roslyn. "You waited for me I am shocked!" I grinned "Would it be to much to..." she cut me off "No wonder she thinks your from the past you talk like your a great grandpa!" I rolled my eyes" Just tell me how to approach her."I can't" "What why? she was getting annoyed "Because it won't be realistic if I tell you what to your not very good at playing things off." I just drove us to school no use when it came to her. 

When we got there I saw Roslyn in her car just waiting, so I went to her car and got in. "Roslyn I am so so so sorry I was jerk and I only said those things out of frustration I never intended on hurting your feeling." She looked at me and she was blushing and I smiled "Do you forgive me?" I looked at her with uncertainty "No you have allot of kissing but to do." she smiled and we sat in the car and talked as if nothing ever happened. School still hadn't started so I had time to tell her. "You understand that we can't be friends anymore." she looked at me upset "But why? What are you hiding?" I felt awful "Its not that I'm hiding something I just know what will be best for the both of us and that is to not hang out." 'why wont you just tell me the truth." I wish I could I thought to myself. "Just except what is." I got out of the car and headed for class the fact that we ad all the same classes was difficult but I managed. 

I didn't see her after school it was like she had vanished. When I got home I was ready to hunt I ran to the back yard "No don't!" I heard Ariel yell when I looked to my right I saw Roslyn and my 'parents sitting talking. Rage field me what was she doing here did she not get the hint then fear had she seen me run fast was I caught? "Francie come here!" I hated when Allison called me that. "Mom really." Soon enough Ariel was behind me and I could feel her rage! "Both of you come and sit meet our neighbor from across the street this is Roslyn." Neighbor was all that was on my mind, Ariel couldn't control herself "More like stalker." Ariel watch your mouth." "But mom shes been tormenting Francis." I just went in the front and Ariel walked in the house. "I should leave I am so sorry to have bothered you." I could hear Allison telling her it was fine. I was right at Roslyn car when she came to her house. 

"Why didn't you tell me you lived here, How did you know I lived here, Why where you talking to my parents?" I could tell she was scared but at this point she had crossed the line. "I am sorry I didn't want to tell you because I don't know I just saw your car Sunday and realized you lived her and I had never met your parents so.." I never met someone so annoying "You have to stop or you will get hurt." I walked away and she grabbed my hand "I will find out what you are?" "I doubt it" I said to her with a dead expression. I went hoe ran into the living room "She saw! She saw me!" Ariel tried to calm me "You don't know that why was she here what did she ask you guys?" I cut off Allison "She said she was going to find out what I was she saw." "We have to move!" Ariel said worried. "Dad what are we gonna do?" I asked. "Look we can't move it will look to suspicious she wont say anything without proof she wouldn't embarrass her self like that. We need to  lay low she doesn't know what we are she still has yet to find out so we do nothing of our nature okay we will only fest on shakes we only feast inside when you are all at school ill get the food. No fast running no strength we have to be as normal as possible." I went to my room and I could feel everyone pacing in theirs. Ariel monologue was pretty funny Allison was worried that Roslyn knows far to much and Jesse just kept saying lay low. All that I could think was I really hope Roslyn is okay but I shouldn't she was now the enemy but I loves her so.


© 2013 ThoughtsofShyann


Author's Note

ThoughtsofShyann
Reviews please

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Good job with indentions:) Love this chapter btw:) Some advice take it or leave it:) When your including dialogue make it separate from paragraphs. It not only makes it easier to follow it also makes it a lil longer:)
Example:
"What time is it?" Danny asked. Josh didn't know the answer to that one.
"I haven't a clue" Josh answered.

It helps the reader to realize whose talking more clearly:)
Just a suggestion:) Good chapter though:)!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love the fact that you made separate paragraphs and indented, because that helps a lot. Now, just a few grammar errors and a few spelling errors but all in all I think this was pretty good. Could use a little more detailed but it has improved a little bit. :3 ^^

Posted 10 Years Ago


Good job with indentions:) Love this chapter btw:) Some advice take it or leave it:) When your including dialogue make it separate from paragraphs. It not only makes it easier to follow it also makes it a lil longer:)
Example:
"What time is it?" Danny asked. Josh didn't know the answer to that one.
"I haven't a clue" Josh answered.

It helps the reader to realize whose talking more clearly:)
Just a suggestion:) Good chapter though:)!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2013
Last Updated on July 27, 2013
Tags: Romance


Author

ThoughtsofShyann
ThoughtsofShyann

CA



About
I just always loved writing so I decided to just write about my dreams and thoughts! My name is Shyann as you can tell. I enjoy fiction mystery and Romance. I will try to do as many books as my mind w.. more..

Writing