Chapter Six:Love, Lust, and the TRUTH

Chapter Six:Love, Lust, and the TRUTH

A Chapter by ThoughtsofShyann
"

Francis and Ariel connect like they use to and well so do Roslyn and Francis but which one does his heart belong to and which w=one will reveal the truth!

"
Francis Point Of View

It was 6:30 am I had left Roslyn's house when she fell asleep. I did watch her for a while and just admire her breathing. I missed that, breathing because I had to and not just because I had to look normal. I missed eating and having tea I missed the people, and I had missed wear my best attire. I missed.. I hated this thought it consumed me for most of my immortal life. I missed Helena, she was the most beautiful girlfriend I could ever ask for she was sweet and funny loving and full of life. She and Roslyn where not so different Roslyn just has more light. My sweet Helena I had to watch her grow old with someone else and have a family I watched her die as I reminded ageless stuck in this stage. 'Knock knock'. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Its me." Ariel peeked her head through the door. She knows I was still mad at her for all she had said and done to Roslyn.

"Come in."

"I am sorry  okay but in my defense this is my family and I will do anything to protect it and you know shes trouble." I sighed only because I knew she was right.

"I know."

"Then why where you over her house inviting her to dinner?" I looked at her trying to control myself.

"I was trying to get her off my back maybe showing her that we are 'normal' will make her leave us alone." She grinned.

"You are completely insane how dose that help anything at all!Shes just gonna have more questions! You know this, we don't eat how do we explain that we don't drink. What if she cut her self here we haven't been near blood in forever we could kill her! What if..." She noticed I never even thought about these things.

"She could get hurt we could get exposed. Do i tell her its off what do I do?"

"Oh my do I have to do every thing." She smiled, I looked at her confused.

She just left and waved goodbye. I hoped she wouldn't do anything crazy. I sat on my bed listening to a artist from this time called THE XX. I looked on teen sites trying to understand the way they talked. I know I had been speaking to proper and at times I couldn't help it. But this time I was gonna make an effort at being human at fitting in. I decided to wear a pl-added red and black shirt with some jeans and black converse. Ariel decided she was gonna stay home I didn't hesitate to leave without her. I seen the street light it was red my throat burned and I felt weak. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I said weak.

"Come home."

 I turned the car around the pain only progressed. I ran through the door fell to the floor. 

"Allison whats happening?"
She handed me a smoothie and I drank it all in less than 2 seconds so she handed me jug and I drank that in 10 seconds flat. "I felt your stomach turning." Allison said while helping me up. Allison had one of the greatest "power" I thought, she could sense people feelings from 300 miles away. I think that is what makes her a great mother. She made sure I was well and we didn't talk much but we didn't have to when we did talk it was worth all the times we didn't.  I sat in the chair while she made me another smoothie. Once I finished it I thanked her and left.

When I got to school to school it was still 1st period, after getting my slip I went to English.
I felt all eyes on me again. "Nice of you to join us Mr. Davole." I just went to my seat. Roslyn smiled I loved her smile her cheeks always turned this hot pink when she looked at me. I sat down and I tried to pay attention to the teacher but I had learned this already. I just raised my hand and asked to go to the restroom. I just roamed the halls a song played in my head a song I had heard not to long ago. 'Well I've been afraid of changing because I built my life around you.' I started to sing. I heard a chuckle I turned around hoping it was my sister. There stood Roslyn her flowery laced shirt and black jeans with a pink shoes. She just stared and me with a grin.

"What?"

"You have an amazing voice." She smiled.

"You don't have to lie I suck." I was trying to sound in style.

"Wow I never thought you could sound so normal does music loosen you up?" She asked with a joking but serious face.

"Yeah you could say that. So what are you like stalking me now?"

"And if I was." She twirled around me.

"I would tell you but then I'd have to kill you." I laughed it was funny to me that she giggled because well I could if I wanted to.

"Well I guess that's risk I am just going to have to take...Ditch with me."

"What." My eyes widened.

"Come on we can go to the mountains I miss the trees lets go."

"We have to get back to class. Plus I am taking my sister home my mom came and took her car." I was just using a excuse.

"Please I promise we'll be back before she gets out. And we will go once this boring class is over." She looked at me with puppy dog eyes I smiled.

"Fine but this is the only time."

She went to the office and I went back to class I sat there time for the first time was not so slow only anticipation field the time. The bell rang and I walked out of class she was waiting for me. We got in my car her heart was racing I could hear it and it just made me thirsty but I felt as if I could control myself. I was going to one of my favorite spots you could see the whole forest while under the biggest tree. She was just sitting there she seemed scared.

"I don't bite." I chuckled.

"I know."

"So do you always drive this fast?"

"Is that why you look so...." What was a in phrase. "Like a dear caught in the headlights."

She just laughed."Yeah you drive like where being chased by the cops or something"

"Running from the law." I smiled we finally reached the hill.
"This is Beautiful, how did you find this place?" I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about this isn't the place. Follow me."

We walked for about hour and I could see her face light up and the sight that seemed to get better the more we walked. Every time she thought that it was it it wasn't and I would just laugh. I made her close her eyes when we got close I could hear her heart race when I grabbed her hand and I realized it only made me want to drink her more but I knew how to control myself.

"Open your eyes where here." I watched her face light up and her mouth dropped.

"What do you think?" I asked. She remained speechless. I just let her soak up the scenery and I sat down.

"How did you find this place?"

"I uhm explore sometimes."

"It's amazing." She sat beside me and closed her eyes she looked so peaceful.

" No, you are." I can't believe I just said that what the heck I am suppose to be not making her like me.

"Your amazing too you know that I have never met any one like you I feel like.. you are the most interesting person I have ever met. And I love the way you talk and your so beautiful I....." I stared at her, she was frozen. 

"You think I am beautiful?"

"I think we should go."

"I think your beautiful too." I said as she walked away but when I finished my sentence she stopped. 

I walked toward not sure what the hell I was doing but I couldn't stop myself. I was behind her I grabbed her arm and she turned around. She looked at me and I stared at her beautiful eyes and she touched my face. I felt my self get nervous 'what if she asks why am I so cold.' But she didn't she didn't even hesitate. I grabbed her waist we where so close I could feel her breathe and only two things ran threw my mind I want kiss her and I want to devour her. She looked at me and I just saw her eyes go from love to lust. I leaned in but not to fast I didn't want to lose control our lips met and I could feel heart racing I was trying not to breathe and I was struggling I was making noises which helped me control myself. Her soft lips pressed against mine I kinda lost my self we where making out and part of me wanted more and I could tell she did to. The rational side of me kicked in and I slowly but forcefully pushed her away.

"We don't have to stop." She said but I knew she was begging and not telling.

"Yes we do. Come here."

I walked away and she followed. I couldn't believe I had kissed her this was not good now she thinks where going out I couldn't be dating a human. I couldn't tell Ariel she would flip Allison probably already could sense I kissed her. How could I be so stupid. Then the smell of a nice grizzly flowed passed me I wanted to hunt but I couldn't I held my breathe. I turned around and grabbed Roslyn dragging her away from there.

"Francis ouch! Your hurting me. Whats going on?"

"There is a bear we have to go?"

"A bear, You don't want to see it?"

"No what are you crazy, come on."

"Okay okay, ummm could we stop by my house I need to check something." I looked at her confused.

"Stop by your house?"

"Yes  I promise it will only take a minute."

I thought about it and my parents where not home and her parents where not home so I guess it wouldn't be a problem. I nodded. When we got the car I opened the door for her. She smiled and got in for the first time in a long time I felt alive. When I got in the car she held my hand and I held hers. I turned on the radio and her favorite artist was playing Passion something. I didn't mind the music though it wasn't my favorite. We where finally at her house and she smacked me on the head and ran to the house I gave her a ten second head start and I ran in full speed I could hear her breathing up stairs she was in her room I went up stairs and walked through her door. I didn't see her she was behind me I turned around and she jumped on me she clung to me. Then she kissed I walked us over to the bed I sat down I was surprised she hadn't loosened her grip. Her fingers ran through my hair and we both smiled through our kissing. In my 200 years of living I had never felt so complete than when I'm with her. I could feel her heart pounding I wanted her so bad I wanted to taste her blood and this was the most mind boggling thing it was perfect kissing her but it was also torture. She pushed me down I couldn't help but laugh a bit simply because she thought she could over power me. I brushed her hair back.

"We need to go, well I need to." 

"Why?" She made a frown.

"Schools almost out and I have to go get my sister." She got from on top of me.

"Okay. Am I still invited over for game night?" Yes I thought in my head I said game night not dinner.

"Of course. But eat at home we go out to eat afterwards and well its sort of a family thing."

"Okay I will see you tomorrow. Oh we don't have school tomorrow its like teachers brainstorm time or something." I grinned.

"Alright."

I left, I just sat in my car smiling that was amazing. I can't believe that.. Oh no I keep leading her on when I am suppose to be pushing her away. I tried not to think about it. When I got to the school Ariel looked pissed and she never gets this mad. She opened the door got in and nearly broke the door closing it. 

"What's wrong Ariel?" 

"Nothing." I could tell she wanted to cry.

"Talk to me..." I hated seeing her sad.

"I don't want to talk about it okay lets just go home so I can make this house look more homelike for you stupid little girlfriend."

"Why are you so mean to her why don't you like?"

"Can we just go!"

Then it hit me every thing made sense and everything hit me like a ton of bricks. I was turned three days after Ariel and we where inseparable for the first hundred years we where like best friend. Until... until she saw me watching Helena then things changed she was mean and cranky. Oh my god Ariel liked me and she was jealous? The thought would have seem absurd a month ago but now it makes sense. And I had lead her on all the long nights ago. I felt like an idiot and I knew she needed me more than she would ever admit and I know I need her. Was I saying what I think I did care for her I mean I do care for her I mean... I really needed to figure this out.

"I'm sorry."

"What are you talking about Francis?"

"I am just sorry okay I don't want to argue I don't want you to be mad at me anymore okay. You are way to important to me and all you seem to be is mad at me." She smiled.

"I am important to you?"

"Yes."

The drive home seemed less tense after that and we actually laughed and smiled at each other for not apparent reason like we use to. When we got to the house mom looked at us and she hadn't made a real smile in a while. Well only with Micheal but with us no. And she smiled a real smile I wondered what she had sensed. I looked in to the living room and there where boxes and games. I was just sitting there and time seemed to go by surprisingly fast It was already 12:00 midnight I decided to go for a run. I went out back and just ran toward the open land I kept going till I was at the woods I was just lying on the floor listening to the creatures when I caught Ariel sent. I got up and followed it she was sitting on this rock talking to her self that's how she vented I was going to give her the privacy she needed but I heard my name.

"I know that we used to be best friends me and Francis but I cant be friends with some one I am madly in love. And he obviously doesn't love me he love her and I try not to be mean at times but he always watching me and on my case and if he likes me he should of or would of said something and I...."  I knew she knew I was there.

"I am sorry I really am you are my best-friend you always have been and I only act the way I act because I care and you I now know you like me I didn't know this before if I did I don't know but I do and I will not abandon you or treat you like a child any more."

"I just want things to go back to the way they where." She laid on the ground I laid next to her we sat there just talking about what we should of said to each other things we wanted to say how we felt what we still could be. When we where done talking the sun had been out for far to long. 

"What time is it I asked?"

She looked at her phone her eyes widened "We have to go!" She ran I tried to keep up but she was running to fast I finally managed to keep up.

"What time is it Ariel?" I could feel the wind hitting my face I loved this feeling when I ran.

"Its 5:30 pm!"

"What we both ran as fast as we could." When came in through the back Allison was in the kitchen.

"Sorry where late we out."

"I got it you two go up stairs and talk some more.. Go now." Allison my "mother said".

She ran up stairs to her room hid in the closet we would always hide from each other. I ran straight to her room. I laughed and went straight to the closet. Opened it and she was sitting there I sat next to her I wondered what was going through her mind and I was going to find out.

"I found you." I smiled.

"I know." She said with her cute voice.. Did I just say cute? I was so lost. But I did have feelings for her I could not explain and I will admit I do get jealous all the time and get mad at her.

"I am sorry about not telling you about Helena it was stupid and dumb and I didn't think that you would think it was okay for me and I know that I have been moody half the time but so have you." I looked at her and she looked happy.

"Its okay I forgive you, I understand and I know I have been moody this pass 100 years but I will change that it will be like old times!" She ran to her radio and played one of our songs. I stood up and walked toward her.

"Would you like to dance?" I grabbed because I was going to force her either way we both laughed. When she looked at me I knew if my heart could it would be pounding. I didn't know I felt this for her.

"What are you thinking about?" I didn't know how to reply.

"UM," 
I glanced at her and I kissed her forehead then her nose then her lips. I could feel my body heat increase this has never happened and I picked Ariel up and threw her on the bed. I began to kiss her again and it was only until I opened my eyes that I realized I had ripped her shirt off and mine to. Fear was all in my mind. I jumped off of her. What was I doing? How could I be so dumb? I couldn't look at her I just forced all this on her I didn't even ask if it was okay. I felt her hand roam up my spine and they finally where wrapped around me as she peeked from the side. She turned me around.

"It's okay."

Those words where more than what I needed and I kissed her and pulled her back down on the bed we bother where breathing heavily though we didn't need to but I guess it made us feel normal. I put my hand on her waist about to move them when a knock was at the door I ran to the radio put on one of my old shirts and she ran to the bathroom.

"Yes, who is it?"

"Its me Allison can you both come down stairs please."

"Okay."

She came out of the bathroom.

"I wonder whats wrong." She said with nervous look on her face. I grabbed her hand.

"I am sure its nothing." She looked at me and smiled.
 
I went to go change and fix my hair then I realized I had kissed Roslyn to and Ariel and I had them both in love with me and I was deeply in love with Ariel and I was in love with Allison but me and Roslyn could never be but I don't want to hurt her and I could never hurt Ariel like I did before. It felt good being together I men friends with her again. I know I needed to cut someone off who i just didn't know. When I went down stairs I seen Ariel she looked breathe taking I smiled at her and she still looked nervous. I went to go sit down next to her on the couch. Allison was on the opposite side.

"Allison whats wrong?"

"Oh nothing is wrong dear take a seat." I could feel Ariel slowly calm down. I looked around and realized all the family photos and kid photos and photo albums. They all looked like us but since I had a trained I could tell they where very good photo shopping.

"So your 'father' is not going to be here because of work but he really is going hunting okay. What games do you guys think we should play?"

I looked at all the games and the stick one is the only one that looked cool.

"The two stick looking things." Ariel said I nodded at agreement.

"Okay so this is called a wii and we will play sport and dance games."

We both nodded our heads. Ariel got up and went to go make a shake I was about to join her when allison grabbed me.

"Your feelings for Ariel are deeper than you think." And she let go of my hand. What I feeling that she was I mean I love Ariel but why would I be denying myself to love her fully. Maybe it was because of Roslyn but I had no time to think about that Roslyn would be here any 20 to 30 minuets and I wanted to be full. I walked in the kitchen and Ariel pinned me to the refrigerator field with all kinds of food. She kissed me and that warm feeling came back I wrapped my arms around her I heard a cracking sound we where crushing each other we instantly moved and apologized. Laughter field the room and I was hungry so she made  us smoothie and we had at least four jugs full just to make sure. Ariel was walking out of the kitchen, I never wanted to ask her where she was going or where she was headed but I decided to just be myself around her like I use to.

"Where are you heading off to madame?" I said with a grin I could tell she missed that to because she smiled so hard. 

"Off to change because after this we are going out." She ran up stairs and vanished before me. Where should I take her I thought long but my thoughts where interrupted by the door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled. 

I opened the door and there was and there was Roslyn she looked nice and pretty, but the feeling I had for her was nothing compared to the heart warming feeling I felt with Ariel. She was blushing and I wanted  to tell her that we couldn't do this. But behind her blushing I could see she wanted to tell me something.

"I didn't come for game night I.... I know I know what you and your family are I know your secret!"


© 2013 ThoughtsofShyann


Author's Note

ThoughtsofShyann
Please give me reviews! They are much appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ok so when you said am at the beginning you need to put it like a.m. so people won't think its am:) And after a.m. put a comma. I also see where you didn't capitalize right in some places, and a couple grammar mistakes here and there. Your chapter is pretty good with its emotions and I think you should continue:)!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ThoughtsofShyann

10 Years Ago

Thank you!
RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

No problem:)



Reviews

⊰ℛℛ⊱
There are a few word errors. You make some of the same mistakes I do. Where you use, 'dear' for 'deer' and the like. It's hard to catch these cause a spell-checker says it's A-OK. Not sure if you want me to go into deep critique mode.

As for the story, I like the car drive and the conversation. While few people would admit it, a car drive between two people can reveal so much about the other person. There are no illusions you have to put on to impress the other, and you can just be yourself in the company of a friend.

People should have more drives out in the country, not just for the clean air, but to clear the air between them. :)

I never did understand the ritual of dancing however. While I've been called a good dancer - I'm just not sure what is gained or shared in the actions involved.


Posted 10 Years Ago


ThoughtsofShyann

10 Years Ago

lol thanks for the comment! and review
dw817

10 Years Ago

Sure, as they say - keep me posted ! :D
Ok so when you said am at the beginning you need to put it like a.m. so people won't think its am:) And after a.m. put a comma. I also see where you didn't capitalize right in some places, and a couple grammar mistakes here and there. Your chapter is pretty good with its emotions and I think you should continue:)!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ThoughtsofShyann

10 Years Ago

Thank you!
RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

No problem:)
Awesome chapter with new interesting details;)
The end was really shocking and I can't wait for more;)

Posted 10 Years Ago


ThoughtsofShyann

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much I really do appriciate the feed back!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2013
Last Updated on August 10, 2013
Tags: Romance, Suspence


Author

ThoughtsofShyann
ThoughtsofShyann

CA



About
I just always loved writing so I decided to just write about my dreams and thoughts! My name is Shyann as you can tell. I enjoy fiction mystery and Romance. I will try to do as many books as my mind w.. more..

Writing