Miami's very own!

Miami's very own!

A Chapter by ThoughtsofShyann

(Hello everyone hope your day has started or ended well. Mine however was horrendous, constant nagging, illiterate people and oh the worst of them all my friends. But this story isn't about me. It is about a very successful and wealthy kids who's lives seem to get more and more complicated. Just think of me as a third party chiming in to give you the real details .....Rise and shine Mr. Heyes I have a feeling today might just have some events you won't want to miss.)
Beep beep beep.
"Someone please shut that dim-witted thing up." I groaned smashing the pillow into my face as my alarm clock went off. But soon enough it stopped.
"Sorry Mr.Heyes I didn't realize it was going off." My maid said in a high Russian accent. God I love Russians well the women anyhow.
I got out of bed stretching, looked down to see I was only in my blue boxers. Gazing over to my full length mirror; my dragon tattoo running along my side and my six pack firm. Though I could use a bit of bench time. I held my hands out to my side while soft silk hit my skin. I loved this robe, my morning after one of course.
"Reina where are those models from last night?" I said smirking going into the kitchen.
My feet hitting the all white chill floors.
"I got them a cab before you got up, We know how women in your bed scare you in the morning sir." She said pouring me a cup of coffee. 
"Not a scare just strange. Any ways what is my plans for today?" I asked opening the 
Sundays paper, seeing yours truly handsome face with a title those would kill for. 'Heyes Head of All Hotels.' 
"You had a nine o'clock that was pushed to twelve since you slept in. Then a lunch with your mother, she said no canceling this time. Meeting with all your establishments. And a cocktail party, could be a potential way to get out lunch with your mother."
"Confirm for this party, tell mother I am under the weather and think my appearance at this party is rather important so I must rest. Get me a wardrobe ready; make it three selections for tonight's party. Whose event is it anyway?" I asked sipping my coffee.
"Clair Sandervole 18, mother and father are the biggest fashion designers in Paris. She is move in with her Aunt you know the lovely family Stacy your mothers bestfriend." I shook my head.
"Trouble in paradise perhaps." I said smirking, she only shrugged.
"Your showers ready." She added.
"Reina what would I do without you." I said with a grin.
"Starve, die, have no fashion sense, need I say more." I laughed kissing her hand.
"Wear a red dress today you would look rather delicious in it." I say waking away to take a shower.
If you have not guessed already I am the Jason Heyes. I am multi-billionaire of Heyes hotel. Yes I have my own assistant/maid I live in a two story house with 5 bed rooms. I own my own land but that's far far away from this pretty city. I live in Miami a place where looks do matter and money is power. People view me as an a*s, a selfish womanizer, a user, and my favorite a control freak. And even though all those are quite sweet I like to tell the truth. I am a realist. Granted some may not like that but 
 who cares they have practically nothing.
After my nice steamy shower I put on my grey suite, I looked in the mirror as Reina was putting on my tie.
"You look handsome today sir, might today be special day?" She asked making the tie tighter.
"One must always look their best." I said grabbing my phone out of my pocket answering it.
"Heyes speaking." I said.
"Dude what happened last night I woke up wearing a gee string! And you don't want to know about the chick." My sadly and unfortunate old friend Erick replied.
(Erick and Jason met in preschool. Erick was getting beat up by some girls for doing what he always does being a jerk and Jason being the charming one always saved his a*s! They have been bffs ever since)
"I would have rather drank my coffee black then to hear you and the word g-string in the same sentence." His chuckle through the phone only made me that more annoyed.
"Alright, alright! Just wanted to see if you're going to the party tonight."
"As a matter a fact I am, they invited you?" I asked shocked with a smirk.
"Shut up prissy boy. Apparently all the elite side of Miami was."
"Pitty, I love exclusivity. What do you know about this Clair?" I asked.
"She's hot, I mean really hot not Miami hot but better." I could hear the hint of perv in his voice.
"Well then can't wait to meet her."
"Oh no you don't Rico suave she is my chase not yours." He said attempting to sound threatening I just laughed. 
"Don't be late." I said hanging up as Reina walked back in the room.
"Your car is ready sir, wouldn't want to meet that meeting." She said while making up my bed.
She was wearing that nice tight red dress I like. But Reina was not most. She was practically family. But the half I wouldn't mind seeing naked. I headed down stairs, getting in to my all black Camaro with tinted windows. The streets where a bit busy the hot girls in bikini's the bikers and the bouncers. I lived right near the beach so a summers atmosphere was essential.
I headed down the open rode one hand on the stirring wheel. I pulled to the restaurant a little Italian place. My twelve o'clock was waiting. I walked in to a blonde in a blue blazer her b***s practically hanging out of shirt. Her hair pulled back into a ponytail and a blue short skirt that hugged her body perfectly. I walked up and I could see her attempting to push her b***s up even higher giving me a seductive smile.
"Hi Mr.Heyes your guest arrived early, and is waiting for you at your usual table. I will have someone bring your wine right away." She said with her hand on my arm.
"Thank you.... By the way I like the new hairstyle." I said walking away I could practically hear the moan escape her lips, causing me to grin.
Women they were like toys press the right button and they do whatever you want. But my thought where interrupted by the thought, my twelve oclock was never early. Before I could realize what I walked into I saw her.
Short brown hair stopping to her shoulders, white blouse with a pencil skirt and black heels. The faded black eye shadow, with the red lipstick. I should have seen this coming the sneaky little devil. But I would show no fear and no shock not to her amusement. So I let the words slip and from their I felt the mind grain kick in.
"Mom... What a surprise." I said giving her a hug, then taking a seat.
"Oh shut it jayjay! I knew you wouldn't agree to see me so I just told your father to let me see my son or else." She stated.
"Well you saw me."
"Why do you insist on being so rude to your mother?" She pointed out sadly.
"Mother you know I love you, it is never my intent to cancel."
"But you always do. All the time its: Im sick, or im tired, or im dying. You do know I am not getting any younger and I need to discuss something with you that is rather important."
Before she could finish a waiter came to the table pouring my wine. My mother declined asking for water. I cocked my eyebrow looking at her she simply placed her napkin in her lap after ordering fish, I how ever ordered chicken.
"Mom what is going on? We know you don't turn down wine." I said taking a sip.
(It was true his mother was known to always have a couple bottles to start off her day and some tiny glasses mid day. She drank like a sailor but still managed to keep this perfect squeaky clean image. But like mother like son .Picture perfect my a*s.)
"Well dear... Your father and I didn't want to worry you, but apparently I have cancer." She spat out grabbing my glass of wine and drinking it down.
I was frozen, completely and utterly frozen.
"Son? Son?" Her voice echoed. She came back into my vision her face seeming more worried.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I said low feeling my fist tighten.
"I wanted you to focus on your career, plus you would never have lunch with me so how could I." She replied.
"I... I'm sorry I had no .... If I would have known." She shushed me.
"Oh honey it's not your fault I know my drinking was the reason you didn't want to0 see me, quite frankly I don't blame you."
"No mom don't say that, I was being a fool. But I am here now the weekends they are 
officially reserved for me and you."
"Oh dear that's not necessary."
"Yes mom it is." I said.
"I can't." She said pouring more wine.
"Why not?" There was this overwhelming silence when the question escaped my lips.
"Mom how long have you know?" I asked grabbing her hand, to stop her from drinking the wine.
She sighed putting the drink down. She began shaking her head.
"A year." She said low.
"A year!" I yelled. She shushed me once again sending apologetic smiles to anyone who was staring.
"Keep your voice down son it's rude." She whispered.
"Keep my voice down! Keep my voice down!" I yelled.
"Jason Alexander Heyes if you don't stop this absurd behavior right now I am leaving." She stated sitting up straight.
I unclenched my fist looking around at every one starring.
"She was just telling me about her year round trip, can't imagine life without her for so long." I told those starring they just smiled and went back to eating.
But it was true as I watched my mom take in her second glass of wine, I couldn't imagine life without her. She didn't look sick. This could all be a possible mistake.
"Look dear I am sorry I should have told you sooner I will leave."
"No, I am sorry. I will be with you this weekend I know what's to happen." She nodded taking more wine.
The rest of lunch went normal as normal as it could she talked about dad and his work. How she thinks all the cleaning ladies want him. I told her about work and she now more then ever pushed marriage and grandkids which I so happily declined. I walked her out to her car giving her a kiss and a hug.
"You sure you'll be fine driving?" I asked.
"Yes jayjay my sweet little boy. See you tonight..... And please don't kill your father I asked him not to tell." I smiled as she blew a kiss and drove off.


© 2014 ThoughtsofShyann


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

137 Views
Added on December 17, 2014
Last Updated on December 17, 2014


Author

ThoughtsofShyann
ThoughtsofShyann

CA



About
I just always loved writing so I decided to just write about my dreams and thoughts! My name is Shyann as you can tell. I enjoy fiction mystery and Romance. I will try to do as many books as my mind w.. more..

Writing