Withdrawal

Withdrawal

A Story by siegert345
"

This is another poem/story it's based on a actual situation

"
I hate this feeling I mean how can you not only be emotionally hurt but physically hurt without being touched? I still sit here and wonder how after everything you can sit and call me names and say that I mean nothing. I guess I'm going through withdrawal like a person on drugs mostly because I want to have you back although I know your bad for me and that I'm probably better without you. It's days like this that make me numb feeling nothing making me emotionless because all I can think about is you, you cause me to go unconscious leaving me to feel as if you are here making it as if I can hear and see you but of course you never are there. Even without you here your in my heart and obviously in my head and getting to me leaving me in pieces that I can't explain I just loose It and leave the world for the time being till I can find away to put this puzzle back together. Since you chose to leave I want you to know I've been prescribed these depression pills but I have yet to take them because I want these memories that hurt all so bad I mean you have to be broken to be fixed it's just how the world works. To me your not worth getting to know but I still took the time to get to know you and I regret it because this withdrawal sucks and now I have to deal with it.

© 2017 siegert345


Author's Note

siegert345
Give feedback and let me know what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
CBH
First the corrections: *you're and you're, and lose not loose.
I'm just a grammar nazi, sorry.
But anyway, I love the stream of consciousness flowing in this piece, the lack of punctuation brings out so much more emotion. The reader feels the same as the author, and it instills a frantic yet angry atmosphere. I'm sorry about your situation, but I hope you find that writing alleviates any pain.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 13, 2017
Last Updated on February 13, 2017
Tags: Friends, end, gone, lost

Author

siegert345
siegert345

Ypsilanti , MI



About
Im a person who just wants my voice to be heard I'm really shy so writing is my way out of that most of my stuff is pretty personal. So I'm just here to see what you guys think of my writings. more..

Writing