What is love

What is love

A Story by siegert345
"

This is one of my earlier writings

"
What is love? Well according to the dictionary love is an intense feeling of deep affection. But to me love is something you experience where you can say I love you and no matter what the world says be happy because this person is what makes you complete, this person is the other half of your heart they are what defines you in a way. Now what is time? Well it’s just an amount of infinite numbers that constantly repeats itself over and over again never ending. I’m young and feel different ways about life . See the problem is age has a meaning, to me age is just a number the only time it actually means something is when your like 10,13,18,21,60 and so on, because those are the numbers that actually matter well at least those matter to me. According to most people I should stop living in this time of the past, but the reality is I can’t move on I don’t know why it’s as if somebody is holding me back making me suffer for things I don’t even know of. It’s not a bad thing that you exsist but at the same time it is because I’m like glue I get stuck until either one day I’m forced away or I just give up. I’ve learned to face the music although I never wanted to. To me you’re almost flawless the one reason you don’t fit the term flawless to me at least is because you’ve made me discover a huge hatred for the season change because you eventually go away and I have to wait for you to come back, although I do love our little talks about it. I wrote a poem for you that never got to you because I already come off as a totally weird person who probably acts more like one of the guys at times. Anyways it went something like this Dear Romeo, We are lovers from afar but one day we could be more because age is just a number that honestly means nothing, Montague or Capulet they are just names and I hope we could be Romeo and Juliet one day. Cheesy right lol, see the funny thing is I don't have you and I'm afraid to lose you. You’re my best friend and I love you in a friend way of course. You once told me you're still trying to find yourself and I get it, I just hope you know I really mean what I said when I said I'd be there every step of the way. Dude some days you make me the happiest person ever meaning I get that nervous feeling around you but it's like the feeling where you say oh god I hope I don't mess this up. I don't know if you get it yet but you've had a huge impact on my life especially due to my past. Now I'm going to have to bring a little science into this, you’re like an atom to me, there are so many in this world and although they aren't seen they are still considered common but to me no matter how common an atom is they are still rare. You’re like an atom to me because you're that one rare individual anyone would be lucky to meet. I don't how we met especially in a world as big as ours it's almost as if it were destined in a way. I believe this letter could go to infinity and beyond, wow did you really just use a Disney reference come on dude, but I promise to finish soon. Ok I get it I'm young and I probably don't understand this whole love thing but I get it enough to know when it's real and when it's not and I think this love is real.

© 2017 siegert345


Author's Note

siegert345
Let me know what you think and check out my other writings:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
**
ah this is so nice, i love how the audience would be able to relate in a way and it's as if we're being spoken to. what a great approach and how beautifully written it is too.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I must say it's very descriptive and I enjoyed the imagery. Well written

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 13, 2017
Last Updated on February 13, 2017
Tags: love, questions, enjoy, great, early

Author

siegert345
siegert345

Ypsilanti , MI



About
Im a person who just wants my voice to be heard I'm really shy so writing is my way out of that most of my stuff is pretty personal. So I'm just here to see what you guys think of my writings. more..

Writing