This burning love

This burning love

A Poem by Siena - Silent Awakenings.

There are moving emotions captivating the greatest hold on you, and its in all of you darling, in your wake there is this spinning wheel of luck and love and everytime it moves my heart grips tighter to my ribs, like they’re connected in someway. We sing until our lungs do somersaults, under the safire skies of our eternal youth. Your face has lines of trust and when you smile the world stops ticking. Its like its bloody wishing, for you. Its always bloody waiting for you. When this burning love falls for the water in the skies, and the clouds on the ground for when the birds fall for eachother in the blackened blues of their most knackered ways and heartfelt used, borders of time. We will see, eachothers love, standing there in front of us… we will recognise the colours and the look of love that will shake the steady walls of our intimacy. And rock the borders of our quiet sensitive days, the wild withered ways. It will be you, standing opposite me, trying to look away, i guess you didnt see this day… we were born under the skies of fire, the days desire.

© 2018 Siena - Silent Awakenings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on November 3, 2018
Last Updated on November 3, 2018
Tags: love, lovers, birds, clouds, skies

Author

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
Siena - Silent Awakenings.

United Kingdom



About
Siena / 25 / England I adore Writing. Please check out my contest winners, they are all so great: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Show-me-the-determination.-/14590/ http://www.writersca.. more..

Writing