Left bare under the universe of somewhere

Left bare under the universe of somewhere

A Poem by Siena - Silent Awakenings.

As we sleep, with eyes closed, we’re touching but its too close.. sometimes we surpress, know our worth and we’re depressed. Seeping into the reversed psychology of it means to be alive, to be here. With eyes as big as the moon you’re kneeling before the figure of light, and you know its too late, somewhere between the universe and your mind, there comes a time, when you will become you. Down to the moments we feel, the emotions we have, under our eyes, always around somewhere, and we cant hide, and know, that sometimes your whole existence becomes completely over looked perhaps merely over ridden, you’re horse in retirement, we are the youth that never grew, the elderly that had reversed thinking like a vehicle always going backwards but never reaching anywhere. But where do we draw the line, is it somewhere between the sleep we get and the lives we live. Is it somewhere between the love the feel and the baffled expressions we can feel on our faces. Im sorry, i’ve always been somewhere between the sky and the floor, touching neither, being something im not, we are what we say, what we eat what we do yet none of that has any relation to the lives we lead. the poeple we feed, infomation to. Where did you grow up? Was it somewhere inside your head, was it between mars and the sun. Son, we need to talk, the gates have opened and im giving you a choice, you have a long ride ahead of you… now choose, do you want to live another 60 years in regret or die now and never know what you did or how you feel, the gates have opened, make your choice. And he whispered, live. The man then opened his heart, and said Look.

© 2018 Siena - Silent Awakenings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on November 4, 2018
Last Updated on November 4, 2018

Author

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
Siena - Silent Awakenings.

United Kingdom



About
Siena / 25 / England I adore Writing. Please check out my contest winners, they are all so great: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Show-me-the-determination.-/14590/ http://www.writersca.. more..

Writing