The love we're hoping for is dying

The love we're hoping for is dying

A Poem by Siena - Silent Awakenings.

I remained the soul within your four walls of love for years, the very exterior presented itself as a departed dance, as a silent chance and I was open to you, to this. We were the desending night, and our love was right, we were the takers of all opportunity that became memory, mighty and glorified was our beautiful outlook on the world, on this. On you, we were the pinicle of emotion, pouring our blood into eachothers veins, declaring unspoken words, we were insane shouting syllables in our minds, how cruel how kind it is to remain silent, we were fleeting in our triump to hold eachother, the passion within our four walls collided elegantly and holy, that even the light cast upon us burnt through, we were golden and bright like the sun, until all time became done, become someone true, i knew you, all along. You were everything i saw, everything i adore.

© 2018 Siena - Silent Awakenings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dear Siena. You are a amazing writer.
"how cruel how kind it is to remain silent, we were fleeting in our triump to hold each other, the passion within our four walls collided elegantly and holy"
The above lines. Real life and wonderful. Thank you for sharing the outstanding poetry.
Coyote



Posted 5 Years Ago


sad, but true for many people
you expressed it well

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Many of us seem to experience these things in life. Great work!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 4, 2018
Last Updated on November 4, 2018

Author

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
Siena - Silent Awakenings.

United Kingdom



About
Siena / 25 / England I adore Writing. Please check out my contest winners, they are all so great: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Show-me-the-determination.-/14590/ http://www.writersca.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Uncertainity Uncertainity

A Story by Saumya