Speak Softly

Speak Softly

A Poem by Siena - Silent Awakenings.
"

A struggling writer, tries to find inspiration from his inner voice, whom gives him encouragement and a life long lesson

"
Under the subtleties of your voice, there are oceans of sound, and seas of experience, in this life, you have been taken for the fool, someone whom cannot relate, open the gates of virtue, you are a beautiful thing. Stinging your heart every time. Trying to be, just open your eyes, this time, the world is waiting, heaven is a place where these dreams become the reality. Speak in tonal values, love in all that takes you for the ride. Because its happening now. The world will wait, surprise it with a drink from the ocean of sound, speak your mind, i know you’re capable of the unknown, the undiscovered, you’re a pioneer waiting for your next escape. But darling its right here, open your eyes, this one time, reveal the potentials of a missing love. A desperate song, singing for your forgiveness, because i know that someday the world will listen, they will be holding cups of the ocean just to give them to you, to offer them to your aura.

Listen to your voice, and speak softly every time.

© 2018 Siena - Silent Awakenings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful words and thoughts dear Siena.
"because i know that someday the world will listen, they will be holding cups of the ocean just to give them to you, to offer them to your aura.

Listen to your voice, and speak softly every time."
I liked the complete poem. The above lines. Amazing. Thank you for sharing the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 5, 2018
Last Updated on November 5, 2018
Tags: Words, noise, voice, worldly thoughts, time, this, you

Author

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
Siena - Silent Awakenings.

United Kingdom



About
Siena / 25 / England I adore Writing. Please check out my contest winners, they are all so great: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Show-me-the-determination.-/14590/ http://www.writersca.. more..

Writing