Let the Lord find me

Let the Lord find me

A Poem by Siena - Silent Awakenings.
"

There is a void placed inside the middle of his body, he can feel its absence. How can he fill it? Another man has everything anyone could ever ask for but is so upset. The lord intervenes.

"
So send the lord in my direction, i'm ready, caught me while i'm burning in the colours of my inner self, revealing hurricanes of self matter and a love only a man with loss could ever endure.
"Be kind, because I think I'm growing old, say what you like but think twice, because i've already lived enough years to know better."
Under the dark sky their lives a man, tall as could be but lost in the midst of himself. 
He is a withered man who wears cycling shorts and owns a red polka dot handkerchief.
He decides to search for the rest of himself, but he knows that he has to look within.
His emptiness has become frequent and a rigid part of his daily existence, only he knows something is missing.

As this was beginning to happen, he could feel colours deep within himself he had only just discovered. Colours of vibrant blues, and sunshine yellows, hope and a bit of uncertainty.
Above the sea there lived a man, as sad as could be. He wasn't missing anything.
Everything was perfectly placed in his life, but only he knew that this life wasn't right for him.
The lord decides that the two men should meet. So implants a thought into the sad mans mind.
'Theres a place we could meet, I know a place.' The sad man thought.
A place where the sidelines greet and we experience a place of wholesome wandering.
Theres an atmosphere within yourself thats waiting to be discovered.
Colours of untoward honouring, and meetings within your mind only you can ever unlock.
I am somehow blocking my reality, knowing full well that i can be better or feel better.
Theres someone out there i know it, that needs to meet me, that has similar problems.
I'm over here, the tall man thinks, very oddly to himself, come and find me. 
What of it, he thinks again, even if i hiked the mountains of Mongolia, i wouldn't fill this void. 
One day the two men pass each other on the street, the tall man drops his handkerchief, the sad man picks it up and hands it to him, sir sorry but you dropped this.
And the two worlds collide.

© 2020 Siena - Silent Awakenings.


Author's Note

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
An experimental piece, any ideas for a better ending?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 4, 2020
Last Updated on October 4, 2020

Author

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
Siena - Silent Awakenings.

United Kingdom



About
Siena / 25 / England I adore Writing. Please check out my contest winners, they are all so great: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Show-me-the-determination.-/14590/ http://www.writersca.. more..

Writing