The Final Battle 2

The Final Battle 2

A Story by SilentChaos16

I duck, and push both daggers outwards.

They enter his legs. Missing the bones by an inch. As he pulls back my vision becomes blurry. I look at my arm, remembering about the deep wound. In the distance I hear the sounds of people talking. I reconize the tone. It was coming from my helm.

Stumbling I look for the helm. Finally found I shout that I needed help.

Pain strikes in my left shoulder. I reach over to grab it and feel the end of a blade enter my hand. I finally start to scream from the pain. At that moment I start to think of what to do. I look to my left. There is my pistol. He pulls his blade out and I jump at the pistol.

Landing on it I grab it and roll. Standing up I shout don't move. He takes a step closer, I shoot him in the leg. He still advances. I fire at his arm. Finally I take the last shot. Or I thought it was... The slide on the pistol pulls all the way back. Saying it's emty. I throw the pictol and charge at him with fists. I grab his face, he puts his blade into my chest. I swing behind him and grab his head and quickly jerk it to the left. A sudden snap, shows I did it right. He drops to the ground, dead. I fall to my knees. Gasping for air. The sound of helicopters ariving. I see men in the same armor I was arrive. All the men I trained with. Last thing I saw. Was a green armored man. He was the leader. Then it was all black.

© 2009 SilentChaos16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on October 21, 2009

Author

SilentChaos16
SilentChaos16

West Paris, ME



About
I'm 17 and live in Maine. I love to listen to problems and solve them. I play Halo and other games with a few friends. I also write stories from time to time. In a world of darkness, the light w.. more..

Writing