The Quest

The Quest

A Story by SilentChaos16
"

Few spelling errors

"
It was dark out. I couldn't see a thing. I was walking down a dark tunnel. With my sword on my back. I lit a match. I looked around..... Bodys of those who couldn't make it through. Something touched my neck. An instent chill ran down my spin...
"I've been waiting for you.." Says a cold harsh voice.
"I know you have...." I responded "But you'll never have me."
I dropped the match and drew my sword. A long sword with ingravings of my life on it. Given to me by a close friend who died soon after I left home. The thing was invisable... very hard to kill with just a sword. I stood ready and listening for the sounds. I hear the sound of footsteps, but they are to far away. A sharp pain ran across my chest.
"You think you can beat me? You would need to do better than that." The voice mocked.
I herd a footstep close by and swung. The voice screeched. It became visable. A snake like monster. The head like a humans. Arms too. The rest a snake. I stabbed it in the arm. Green blood flowed down from it wound. A sudden click made me drop to the ground. I know that click anywhere. As soon as I touched the ground the click let off a loud bang. The monster dropped. The blood oozing from it head. It was shot. Another click and I dropped my sword.
"This is no place for you." The man holding the gun said.
"I'm on my way through." I said simply.
"My name's John. Yours?" he asked.
"People call me Sarge." I answered.
"Sarge? you in the military boy?" He continued to ask.
"Nope just good with a sword." I said.
"Fine follow me." He ordered.
We walked for quite a long time. I have been doing this sence I was 16. Fighting for a cause that poped into me head one day. I never had a trouble. It is like someone is watching over me.

© 2010 SilentChaos16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on February 10, 2010
Last Updated on February 16, 2010

Author

SilentChaos16
SilentChaos16

West Paris, ME



About
I'm 17 and live in Maine. I love to listen to problems and solve them. I play Halo and other games with a few friends. I also write stories from time to time. In a world of darkness, the light w.. more..

Writing