Name Unknown

Name Unknown

A Story by SilentChaos16

In the light I once stood.... I chose the dark to aid others.... The cost is constant pain.... The pain of losing a friend.... A pain that rips my heart away... With each pain I grow colder... With each pain my heart turns to stone so that it never happens again... I look towards the past and see pain... Look towards the future and see unsertanty... I wish to go back and fix it all.... Over time we all change.... Sometimes for the worst... Losing what is closest to you is never easy or fun.... But look toward the present... For it is a gift.... Each day we breath and live is a gift... The dark will lead you into chaos but those who chose darkness to help others have the guidance of the light.... Never fall for dark ways.... Keep your eyes on the light... The pain will dissapear after a while... Or it may stay.... It is a choice we all make... Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice...

© 2010 SilentChaos16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on March 19, 2010
Last Updated on March 19, 2010

Author

SilentChaos16
SilentChaos16

West Paris, ME



About
I'm 17 and live in Maine. I love to listen to problems and solve them. I play Halo and other games with a few friends. I also write stories from time to time. In a world of darkness, the light w.. more..

Writing