Writer's Block

Writer's Block

A Poem by SilentNiaAngel
"

A Poem about Writer's Block!!

"

WRITER'S BLOCK


Here I am indulge in another writers Block, Where’s the motivation

Staring at a blank page, with pen and thinking of a new sensation


Where’s the utmost thing that give my mind stimulation.

Where’s the words, Rhymes and inspirations


Where the thing that makes my words is flow and makes me write with a strong determination.

Where’s the place that will inspire, the place where my words won’t be isolation


From my mind, where’s my creativity that often flows without interrogation

Where are the imaginations, when I need an exploration, of words.


I want to write but I’m empty at the moment, staring at my empty book

Suffering from a dull sensation called Writers Block.

© 2012 SilentNiaAngel


Author's Note

SilentNiaAngel
A Poem I wrote while going through a Writer's Block!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You will suddenly, and usually just by chance, meet a person and they might inspire you to think of something magical and wonderful to write about. It might be on a train, or in a shop or at work or school... it might even be a chance encounter on the internet.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I hate writers block. Nice work :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


You will suddenly, and usually just by chance, meet a person and they might inspire you to think of something magical and wonderful to write about. It might be on a train, or in a shop or at work or school... it might even be a chance encounter on the internet.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh God...i hate that ! I hate it when i cant think of the words....it sucks!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This sums up writers block the blank page! Emptiness, frustration. Thank you

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh, boy, do I know the feeling! This is a great description, and writing about writer's block sometimes breaks it! I have a very short "Prayer of the Blocked Writer" you might want to check out: http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/susannaf/727936/. Best of luck with your creative efforts!

Posted 12 Years Ago


dontcha hate when that happens? I get it every now and then, I want to beat my head against the wall...Such a struggle but a very good write about it.


Posted 12 Years Ago


This is great! I can totally relate! You described the feeling of writer's bock perfectly. Great piece. :)
~Rae

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a great poem - it explores the simple-on-the-first-look theme with amazing expressions which contain utter truth. A very good write! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very good poem. When I desire to write. I read some of the old writers and get my mind in gear. I like this poem on Writer's block. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

460 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2012
Last Updated on April 14, 2012
Tags: Poem, Lonely, sad, happy, Poetry, writer's block

Author

SilentNiaAngel
SilentNiaAngel

Montego Bay, St.James, Jamaica



About
MY PERSONAL QUOTE: "I hate to write with pencil, cuz a few years from now my words will fade, I hate to write pen, cuz a few years from now my words will be blurry So I Write with my Heart beca.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..