A Vampire's Bite

A Vampire's Bite

A Poem by Silere
"

Some non-vampires often desire to be bitten. This is written from their point of view.

"

  A Vampire's Bite

 

I sit silently waiting

And wanting your touch

Across the room gazing

I need you so much

Inside me your goal

Will find such power

Releasing my soul

My blood you devour

Sinking deeper you go

Your fangs blood red

Draining me so

Too much to be said

I tense up with fear

Knowing the pleasure

The feeling so near

I will always treasure

My fate you will seal

As you hold me so tight

Your strength I will feel

From your violent Bite! 

© 2010 Silere


Author's Note

Silere
Thank you for all your comments. I'm still learning and hope to get better the more I write. Please let me know what you think...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was a great write it flows well and the rhyme scheme it nice. I enjoyed reading it, unlike some poems about seduction etc. this one had speed to it, it didn't drag so it made you want to read it even more. If you're into vampires you should check out my poem "Love Letter To A Vampire" but honestly I think your poem is better. Good job! Keep it up! Oh and as far as learning and getting better all it takes it practice, and reading other poetry helps as well, so write until you feel like your hand is going to fall off. I look forward to reading more of your writing. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You write with such unique point of view. I honestly think its twisted to want to get bitten when you know it'll drain you, but it seems that that way, you've achieved the dark and rather sensational approach. The short line cuts tell so much with a few words as each line compel the readers to move on.

Keep Writing. ^____^

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is awesome. I find this piece to be intriguing. Impressive. Some beautiful work here.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nicely written with great flow. The imagery you create makes me feel as if I'm there watching all of this take place. Nicely done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It is a great write nice work

Posted 13 Years Ago


i rlly enjoyed this =) it was one of the greatest poems i have read in a while it has a vision to it one i quite enjoyed myself ^^ your a rlly good writer maybe one day you will end up in something great =)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

fearful wanting, I like it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

To crave for a vamp's bite and celebrate his/her fate is not that strange any longer since the Twilight hit theatres. This has been a phenomenon. Also, I liked the abab rhyme scheme. Keep writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very good write - it flows well, and don't be too shy with the pen. Let it flow - from this poem, you'd do better yet.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

at first i was really drawn to the piece. it flowed very well throughout the rest of the poem and is overall well written. nice job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a good piece. I rather liked the dream piece a little more. I find the constant rhyme scheme something you'll break from as you write more. No lie, we all start with rhymes, because that is the way that things flow in our heads. You will see, as yo uwrite more, that you do not need to have a rhyme scheme, just a flow to the piece which grabs your reader because of the emotions and the words you choose. You are a good writer with a lot of good ideas. I look forward to reading more of your work.


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3633 Views
60 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 31, 2010
Last Updated on April 11, 2010
Tags: vampire bite bitten violent bloo

Author

Silere
Silere

FL



About
I'm new to writing. I will make many mistakes along the way. I welcome all comments. I have a passion for Vampires, Werewolves and fantasy stories. I don't write poetry often..but when I get stuck, I .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


first love first love

A Poem by LynLee


Angela Angela

A Poem by Coyote Poetry


Fear Fear

A Poem by HorrorMaster