It starts with the day I kill you.

It starts with the day I kill you.

A Story by Silas

I feel the cool blade of my knife in my hand, the adrenalin rushing through my veins. I looked down seeing her sister laying dead at my feet. Her head carelessly tossed aside, the rest of her cut into pieces. But the girl I wanted dead was still alive, unlike me. I crept quietly into her room, remembering the torture she gave me, fueling the fire that was already burning in my unmoving heart. She slept soundly in her bed, her eyes darting back and forth underneath closed eyelids. I pull off the covers slowly and drag her out of bed. Her eyes open in a flash and she screams. She calls for help as I carefully tie her to the bed. 

"MOM!!!!" she screams. I laugh darkly to myself "Aw... Scared? Your mommy's dead sweet heart. So is your daddy and sissy.  No one can help you now." She turns white as I pull her closest friend out of the closet. Tied to a chair and a sock in her mouth, she squirmed helplessly as I stepped towards her. I take the sock out of her mouth and pull my knife out. She screamed and tried to move away. I lunged and stabbed her arm. The blade sliding nicely between the muscles and coming out the other side. Her eyes widened but she bit her lip, a trickle of blood rolled down her chin. The girl on the bed cried out, and I laughed. 

"Does it hurt?" I ask her as I twist the blade, blood pouring out of her arm. She nods her head, tears mixing with the blood. "Answer me!" I yelled slapping her. "Yes..." she whined, her face red with pain. 

"Good." I laughed. I rip my knife down the length of her arm, pulling it out as I reached her wrist. She screamed in pain. 

"Stop! I'll do anything!" the girl on the bed cried. I turned around. 

"Shut- Wait... I know what I'll have you do..." The room grew quiet as I balanced the knife in my hands and slowly walk over to the girl on the bed. "Will you now?" I bend over and whisper in her ear, "Kill your friend." Her eyes open wide. 

"No..." 

"Do it!" I snarl. 

"Fine... Let me free." 

"Never." I keep her ties tight and slowly pick her up. I stand her in front of her friend, I place my gun in the back of her neck and my knife in her hand. She quivered, both of them were crying. 

"I'm sorry..." she whispered, and thrust the knife into her friend's chest. She stumbled back and dropped the knife but I wasn't done yet. I picked up the knife and quickly slit her throat, blood splattering the white walls. "Have fun in Hell." I whisper to her ghost as it hovered over her body, but then jerking down, as Hell grabbed her and pulled her in. She screamed all the way down. Even the living could hear I was sure. I looked back at the girl on the ground crying her eyes out and smiled, licking my fang-like teeth. I quickly tied her to the wall, up side down, her head turning red with blood. I run my finger across her warm cheek. 

"Juicy... This will be fun." She closed her eyes and looked away. Rage filled my empty soul, "LOOK AT ME!!!" She looked towards me, her eyes barely open. "Fine. Someone's going blind." I grabbed her head and jabbed my knife into her right eye. She screamed as I ripped her eyes out of their sockets, blood welling up inside them. 

"NO!!!!! MY EYES!!!!" I popped them in my mouth and roll the juice over my tongue and around my mouth. I swallowed them and laughed. 

"Delicious..." 

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!" she screeched

"You killed me inside and ripped me apart until I just killed myself. Now I'm going to kill you, worthless b***h." She didn't say anything, just stood there upside down, on the wall. "Are you ready to die?" I asked licking up her neck. 

"No..." 

"Tough s**t." I move her blood-soaked shirt aside, and stick my hand in her chest. I wrap my fingers around her beating heart, I slowly pull it out and she starts a blood curdling scream. I laugh as I hold her heart in my hand, I look at it hungrily. I sink my teeth into it and take a bite, enjoying the savory flavor. "You know even after your heart stops beating your brain keeps working for seven minutes." She didn't reply, and I stuck her heart up to her mouth and made her take a bite. I put my hand inside her jaw made her chew, pulling it down her throat. Her body began jerking, and her hands started shaking, the blood stopped dripping from her eyes. She stiffened and then was still. I watched her soul drain from her body. She stood before me, her eyes missing, blood drizzling off her. She opened her mouth, her fangs dripping with her own flesh and blood.

  "Go burn in Hell." she growled. 

"I am Hell!" I laughed and my flames grabbed her and pulled her in. I followed happily, "Time to torture."

© 2013 Silas


Author's Note

Silas
(sorry about my poor spelling)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on December 13, 2012
Last Updated on March 1, 2013

Author

Silas
Silas

Citrus Heights, CA



About
I go by several names. more..

Writing
________ ________

A Poem by Silas