Chapter 15- Elementals

Chapter 15- Elementals

A Chapter by MirageDreamer

So they rested up, then left.  They got to the mansion around three in the afternoon. 

It was carved out of a huge mountain, and at least half of the mountain was the mansion.  In front of the mountain there was a huge open field then around that as if blocking it there was the forest, then a huge drop-off, and mist rose from the drop-off.  The mansion itself didn’t have that many rooms, they were just really big.  There were seven bedrooms and each had a different theme, the living rooms had many soft couches in them as well as one fireplace in each wall.  And in each room there were many beautiful decorations. 

“Ulex, Flare you’re back, did you find them?” asked a boy as he walked over to Flare and Ulex who had just landed. 

He had bright sea blue hair, seaweed green eyes, with five blue dots, and he had on all blue. 

Then he stopped when he saw Lunar land.  “A girl, the sixth person is a girl?” asked the boy.

“Hey don’t say it like that Aqua,” said Ulex, as they all went into the mansion. 

They went into a huge living room and in there sitting on a couch were two boys, one had a book over his face as if he was sleeping, but took it off when they came in. 

One had sky blue hair, sun yellow eyes with five sky blue dots in it, and he had on all sky blue. 

And the last one had pure white hair tinted with rainbow, silver eyes that had five white dots that were tinted with rainbow, and he had on all white, he was the one who had the book over his face.

Lunar didn’t know why but her eyes were drawn to him, then Ulex said “This is Coslo, he’s the prince of the Falcon Kingdom, and Sol, he’s the prince of the Wolf Kingdom,” as he pointed to the boy with blue hair then the one with white. 

Then he turned to the three boys and said, “This is Lunar, she’s the princess of the Dragon Kingdom.”

“Nice to meet you,” said Coslo. 

“Yeah, sorry about before, I was just surprised,” said Aqua.

As Aqua said that Coslo nudged Sol who turned away and put the book back over his face, then said through it, “Just great a pampered princess, as if we don’t have enough problems already now we gotta babysit a girl.” 

Lunar looked at him then Flare said, “Don’t mind him, he’s always like that.” 

“So why don’t we give you a room,” said Coslo as he got up. 

So Lunar got settled in, as she did Aqua asked, “So Lunar, where’d that egg come from?” 

“Oh, uh…” said Lunar then she put her hand around Crescent and Star’s necklace that was hanging from her wrist then she continued and said with a painful smile, “From two of my good friends.” As she said that she made a small nest and put the egg in it. 

Then they both went back into the living room as soon as Lunar had taken the Shadow and the talisman.  “So Lunar since you’re an Elemental now, there are some things that you need,” said Coslo as he handed some things to Lunar then added as he gave them to her.  “First off here’s a pack that you can put the things that you always have with you in.  Here’s a bracelet that shows that you are an Elemental, and will give you other powers.  And finally you can pick out a weapon to use.”  The pack was a pure black shoulder bag with a silver strap, and the bracelet was black silver and it had five stones in it, an opal, a ruby, a sapphire, an emerald, and mica. 

Lunar noticed that the other five also had one on, Sol’s had five opals, Coslo’s had five micas, Flare’s had five rubies, Ulex’s had five emeralds, and Aqua’s had five sapphires. As she put it on, it shrank to the size of her wrist. 

Then all six of them went into a room, Sol wasn’t really that willing, but he went because the other boys dragged him along.  They went into a room that had every weapon imaginable and unimaginable. 

“Wow,” said Lunar as she looked around in amazement as Sol scoffed at her reaction.

Coslo nudged him as Lunar glared at him then Aqua said, “Choose one.” 

Lunar noticed that each of them had a weapon as well.  Aqua had a whip that the end of the handle could come out and it was a dagger.  Coslo had a bow that was more like a sword; instead of the handle there was a blade and instead of a string there was the handle, so it was a sword with a curved blade with a handle.  Lastly, Sol had a sword that had an extended handle and a spear’s tip at the end, and a five-bladed sword that had the blades arranged as a five pointed star, and a hole in the center that was where he would hold.

Lunar looked around, then she saw one that caught her eye.  It was a whip that had instead of the rope it was a blade, each part was about a foot long, and there were about twenty of them, and at the end there was a spear’s blade.  The handle was black and it had a silver dragon winding around it, and the handle was two feet long.  She found out that the blades could fold together to form a sword, and she could use her magic to control the blades when she fought with it. 

So Lunar took that one, folded the blades together, then they went back into the living room and sat down while Ulex and Coslo went and made dinner.  After all by now it was dinner time. 

“Hey Aqua,” said Lunar. 

Right now Lunar and Aqua were sitting on a couch that was facing the fire, and Sol and Flare were sitting on the other couch that faced the same fire. 

“Yeah, what’s up?” asked Aqua. 

“Well I was wondering what Sol was talking about when he said problems?” asked Lunar as she looked at Sol who looked at her, then went back to reading his book as Lunar looked back at the fire. 

“Well, it’s just that right now our kingdoms are all having truce issues so they don’t really like the fact that we’re all well friends, that and Sol is betrothed to this princess from the Dove Kingdom,” said Aqua. 

When Flare said as Sol was about to burst out, “Hey Lunar that’s kind of like you isn’t it, after all Noch mentioned to us that you were getting married to the prince of the Phoenix Kingdom.” 

Everyone but Sol, who was looking at Flare annoyed, noticed that the look in Lunar’s eyes, then Sol said, “Hah, so you have the same thing as me, you must love it, after all it’s just like prince charming.” 

Lunar stood up and said, “Hey shut up.”  Then she stood proud and added, “I’m not like that I don’t want a prince charming, I don’t need one.” 

“So you say, but I know all princesses are the same they all want someone to fall in love with and everything,” said Sol with a challenging tone in his voice. 

“Why don’t you be quiet, I wasn’t raised as a pampered princess as you say.  I was raised as a warrior,” said Lunar annoyed as she stormed off before he could say anything, and they all heard her saying as she went up the stairs to her room, “Stupid idiot, judging me as a princess, that moron doesn’t even know me.” 

Then everyone in the room looked at Sol and he froze, then he said, “What?” 

“You gotta go apologize to her,” said Aqua with a smile that really pissed Sol off. 

“No way in hell, she didn’t have to get so offended,” said Sol angrily. 

“Yeah, but you didn’t have to compare her to Seveera,” said Flare annoyed.  



© 2011 MirageDreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on March 12, 2011


Author

MirageDreamer
MirageDreamer

... who knows *shrug*..., FL



About
meow V =^-.-^= I’m an amateur writer and love writing just as much as i love reading manga, drawing, listening to music, and watching anime I write my stories while seeing them play out as.. more..

Writing