Chapter 19- The Prophesy Begins

Chapter 19- The Prophesy Begins

A Chapter by MirageDreamer

“So what did you guys find out?” asked Sol when they were all in the living room. 

“Well, the lead led us to a cave and in the cave there was some writing on the wall.  It said, ‘Cerillia, Galoof, Mafoola, Roloofoola, Mattol, Savado, Deloof.’”

When Lunar heard that she thought to herself, ‘The Goddess of Creation, the staff of time, the Dragon Crystal of Destiny, the chosen one whose destiny is chained to the Dragon Crystal, all are one, to find the goddess find the one who has the curses of the Dragon Crystals, the temple of the Swordmagi.’ 

“Oh, by the way about the goddess,” said Sol, then he looked at Lunar and said, “I think Lunar might be her, after all last night I saw the goddess in the field, and while Lunar was resting I saw the blue halo appear over her head.” 

Lunar looked at Sol stunned and the others looked at Lunar surprised, then Aqua said, “There’s one way to find out, the staff at the temple.” 

“Ok, should we leave now, or should we wait until tomorrow?” asked Flare. 

“We should go right now, after all we still have a bit before it gets dark,” said Sol as Lunar looked away showing a feeling of betrayal. 

Before they left Lunar took the bag with their soul stones in it, Hope stayed at the house while the others went back to the temple.  As they were walking Sol went over to Lunar and asked, “Hey are you ok, you seem annoyed?” 

“No, I’m fine, just…, oh can I see the soul stone you took from me, I just want to see something,” said Lunar.

As Sol took it out and asked, “This one?” 

“Yeah, thanks,” said Lunar as she quickly took it. 

“Hey give it back,” said Sol as Lunar put it in her pocket.

Then she turned to him, “I thought that it was our secret,” said Lunar annoyed, and Sol looked at her surprised as she sped up. 

When they got to the temple they went to the chamber, when they were in the room Ulex looked at Lunar, then at the staff and asked, “Hey, Lunar can you touch the staff?” 

Lunar looked at the five boys then said sadly as she walked around the pedestal, then she faced them, “Yes, I can, and yes I am the person whose picture is carved into the wall, but I don’t know anything about being the goddess, all I know is that I look just like her.”  Then she took the staff in her hand. 

“So you are her, but why do you look like that?” asked Coslo. 

“I’m not only a swords master,” said Lunar as she closed her eyes. 

“You’re also a magician?” asked Flare. 

“No, I’m a sorceress,” said Lunar as she opened her eyes, and the five boys looked at her surprised, after all a sorceress was someone who was born with an enormous amount of magical power, even if their parents had absolutely no magical capabilities, it was magic from their soul, and not from magical items.

“A-a sorceress?” asked Sol and Ulex in amazement. 

“Yes,” said Lunar, then she took the cloth off the pedestal and looked at the box as she tied the cloth around the staff. 

“What’s that?” asked Sol.

Then Lunar pointed at the left side of the wall that showed a picture of the box then she said, “Soova, Leete, Weevado, Zedloom, Sattelofnate, Geevo.”  Then she translated, “When the staff is taken, the box of Elementals will finally be taken, in the box there is something for each Elemental, when the rainbow ring of destiny appears, the sun turns black with the shadow of death, the Elementals must return to the shrine of the swordmagi there they will fight with the spirit of the Kingdom, and they must fight and defeat it to open the gateway to the Kingdom.” 

“So we should take the box,” said Coslo as he went over to it and lifted it up, then he opened it, and inside there were six one-inch crystal spheres. 

They each had a different stone in it, one had an opal, another had a ruby, a sapphire, an emerald, mica, and one with a rainbow crystal in it.  Coslo took out the sphere that had a mica in it, then Sol took the one with an opal, Ulex the one with an emerald, Flare the one with the ruby, and Aqua the one with the sapphire, then Coslo held out the box to Lunar so that she could take the last one, but she didn’t. 

“Lunar aren’t you going to take it?” asked Flare. 

“No, did you guys not hear what I said?  When the spheres are taken the prophesy will start,” said Lunar annoyed. 

“We know, that’s why we’re taking them, once we defeat the spirit then the door will open,” said Flare excitedly. 

Lunar looked at them, then she said angrily, “You don’t understand, not everything goes as you want it to, you guys are…”  Then she stopped instantly and looked at the sphere sadly, then she took it as she said sadly, “Going to die.” 

“What?” asked all of them terrified as Lunar took the bag that had their soul stones in it out of her pocket. 

“You took those,” said Sol. 

“Yeah, I’m going to need them,” said Lunar, then suddenly the door to the room started to come down, and the five boys quickly ran to it to try and keep it open, but they were too late. 

“It’s started,” said Lunar as she pointed up through the hole in the ceiling, there everyone saw that it was night, and a rainbow ring appeared around the moon, but the sun was also out, and suddenly from the center of the sun a black shadow started to consume it.  “Is that the ring of destiny, and the shadow of death?” asked Flare concerned as a look of sadness appeared in Lunar’s eyes.

Then she said sadly, “Yes.”  

Suddenly a person appeared on the pedestal, he had gold hair, silver eyes, and he had on armor as well as a gold crown, then he said, “You who have the potential to enter the Kingdom, and rule it, must overcome me.  The king of the spirits of the Kingdom, I wish you luck.”

Then he drew his sword, and waited for the others to take out their weapons.  Lunar unsheathed the sword and the other took their weapons and stood ready, then suddenly the man vanished and reappeared behind Lunar. 

He raised his sword to swing, and as he sliced through her Sol and Ulex called, “No, Lunar.”

Then they froze expecting to see blood, but when he sliced it was if he sliced through mist, then Lunar quickly swung after that, and the same thing happened to him. 

Everyone looked surprised and the king said, “So you’re a sorceress, your magic is strong and protects you even if you don’t use any incantations.  When you use an incantation you must be amazingly unstoppable.  As well as the fact that your reflexes and swords skills are amazing, I envy your kingdom, they are lucky to have a sword sorceress as their princess.  You are free to enter the gateway, now for the rest of you.”  Everyone looked at him surprised. 

Then suddenly Lunar’s sphere started to glow, and the king clarified, “You may now go to the Kingdom whenever you wish.  You see the task is to survive my attack, and deliver a death blow.”

“Ok, bring it,” said Ulex, then the king was gone again, and he appeared behind Coslo, Coslo quickly raised his bow to block it, then he sliced through the king, and his sphere began to glow, then without saying anything the king went for Ike, Ulex, Aqua, then Flare. 

“Very good, you’ve all defeated me, and you are all worthy to enter the Kingdom.  To enter the Kingdom, hold your sphere, then say, ‘I am a ruler of this world, and I wish to enter the Kingdom.’  However, beware the spheres are dangerous to use,” said the king, then he vanished. 

“I guess everything it ok, after all none of us died,” said Sol as he looked at Lunar. 

“So let’s use them,” said Ulex impatiently, then he held his sphere and said, “I am a ruler of this world, and I wish to enter the Kingdom.” 



© 2011 MirageDreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on March 12, 2011


Author

MirageDreamer
MirageDreamer

... who knows *shrug*..., FL



About
meow V =^-.-^= I’m an amateur writer and love writing just as much as i love reading manga, drawing, listening to music, and watching anime I write my stories while seeing them play out as.. more..

Writing