Chapter 23- Familiar Faces

Chapter 23- Familiar Faces

A Chapter by MirageDreamer

The day after, when Lunar woke up, there was a knock on her door and on the other side was Noch.  “Princess, there are some people here to see you,” said Noch, then he added, “They’re down in the grand hall.” 

“Oh, thank you, your majesty,” said Lunar, then Noch left and Lunar got ready, then she went down and there in the grand hall she saw Sol, Flare, Aqua, Ulex, and Coslo. 

“Oh hey you guys,” said Lunar as she went over to them. 

“Hey, sorry for coming by so unexpectedly,” said Coslo. 

“No, it’s fine,” said Lunar, then she added “I’m glad you guys could come.” 

So she talked with them until lunch, then they ate, after they ate they went into the grand room, which was like a really big living room, then they sat and talked a little more. 

“Oh, that’s right…” said Sol as he took something out of his pocket, then he said as he gave it to Lunar, “Here this is for you, I got it from the Wolf Kingdom.” 

Lunar took it, then looked at it, it was a silver crescent moon that had a wolf cut out of it.  “Wow, I love it thanks,” said Lunar with a smile as she put it on. 

After a bit, Noch helped them find some rooms. 

“Well, Noch seems to be better now,” said Ulex. 

“Yeah, the Council helped me with that,” said Lunar happily, then suddenly she remembered Ikose, then she said, “Oh that reminds me, I gotta go, I’ll be gone until dinner, so you guys can take a look around the kingdom.”

Then she ran off, when she got to Ikose’s world she saw him sitting on the same rock, but he had an impatient look on his face. 

When he saw Lunar he jumped down and stormed over and asked angrily, “Where were you?  I was waiting forever.”

“Sorry,” said Lunar as Ikose got a surprised look on his face, after all Lunar had never once said sorry to him, then she added, “Some friends came by, it was kind of unexpected.” 

“Oh, well, who are they?” asked Ikose. 

“Oh, the princes from some other kingdoms,” said Lunar as Ikose got an unreadable look in his eyes.

Then he asked as he looked away to hide it, “How long are they going to be here?”

“I’m not sure, probably until they want to leave,” said Lunar, then she added, “Why do you ask?” 

“No reason.  I was just wondering how many more days you’re going to be late,” said Ikose annoyed.

“Sheesh, if you get annoyed when I’m here then I should just leave,” said Lunar as she started for the door.

But she stopped when Ikose asked, “Which one gave you the necklace?” 

Lunar looked down at the necklace, then looked away from Ikose with a soft and happy smile and said, “Sol, the prince of the Wolf Kingdom.” 

For some reason it really bothered Ikose when he saw her smile like that while talking about Sol, then he added with a hint of annoyance in his voice, “Is he your boyfriend?” 

Lunar looked at him, surprised at the question, then looked away embarrassed, “I-I’m not really sure.” 

So they talked for the rest of the day, then Lunar left.  For the next two weeks it was like that and Ikose got more and more annoyed, and Lunar talked more about Sol.  Then one day after they had all had dinner they talked a bit, and Lunar noticed that Sol seemed nervous for some reason. 



© 2011 MirageDreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2011


Author

MirageDreamer
MirageDreamer

... who knows *shrug*..., FL



About
meow V =^-.-^= I’m an amateur writer and love writing just as much as i love reading manga, drawing, listening to music, and watching anime I write my stories while seeing them play out as.. more..

Writing