Chapter 25- The Wedding She Wanted

Chapter 25- The Wedding She Wanted

A Chapter by MirageDreamer

Meanwhile there was about an hour till the wedding and Lunar was in her room getting ready.  She was putting on a pure white silk dress that had long loose angel sleeves, a skirt that was as white as the snow, and was trimmed with silver and had three rings of silver silk cloth around its waste, then she braided her hair, put on the silver head piece, her soul stone, her opal necklace, as she was about to put on the one Sol gave her she remembered Ikose, then for some reason she put the necklace in her nightstand, she also had on her Elemental bracelet.  She then hesitantly took all of her weapons and put them in her bag, along with the other things that she always had except for now.  Except for the staff, she transformed that into a silver ring that had a moon and sun on it, she put that on her left hand’s middle finger.  Then she put a veil down over her face. 

By now the wedding was going to start in three minutes, so she went downstairs, then went to the balcony where they were holding the wedding. 

Suddenly the music started to play, and doves flew as the doors opened to Lunar on the other side. 

As she walked down the aisle tears came to her eyes, but again they weren’t happy tears. 

As the ceremony progressed Lunar became more and more upset for some reason, then when the Priest got to, “If anyone has any reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace,” Lunar didn’t know why but she really wanted someone to speak out, but she knew no one would, she so hoped that someone would come and whisk her away, but she knew that would never happen. 

Then suddenly someone appeared before them, and said “Yes, I have a reason, she doesn’t love him.” 

When Lunar heard that she looked at who it was with hope in her eyes, as murmurs rippled through the crowd. 

When she saw who was standing there, her eyes seemed to light up with happiness.  There she saw Ikose, and as she looked at him, Sol looked at him with anger and asked, “What do you mean she doesn’t love me?  Who are you to say that?” 

“What I mean is what I said, she doesn’t love you, and who I am is someone who has fallen for her even more so than you,” said Ikose as Noch, who was standing on the same side as Sol, looked at Lunar worried, then he looked at the guards and nodded, then they surrounded Ikose.

As the guards surrounded him Noch said, “You will not ruin my sister’s happy day simply because you love her.” 

“Does it look like she thinks that it’s her happy day?  She doesn’t look happy at all,” said Ikose.  Then suddenly Sol took one of the swords from a guard.

Then he said as he pointed it at Ikose, “I will not allow you to toy with us, if you speak one more word I will silence you permanently.” 

Ikose looked at Lunar who had a worried look in her eyes, then at Noch, then lastly back at Sol who had a furious roaring fire in his eye, then back to Lunar and said as he smiled at her, “The look of happiness only appeared when I came.” 

“I told you to stay silent,” said Sol as he swung the sword, in the blink of an eye Lunar had transformed the staff back into its original form, and there was suddenly a clang of metal and she was in between them, and had blocked the attack.

“L-Lunar…” said Sol confused as everyone looked at her in shock, then Noch understood, and he looked at the guards and signaled them to stand down. 

“I-I’m sorry Sol,” said Lunar as she looked at him with a soft sorrowful smile as Sol backed away still in shock, then Lunar looked at Noch and said with a truly happy smile, “Thank you brother, take care of the kingdom.” 

Noch looked at her, then gave her the same smile and said, “Thank you sister.”  Then he turned to Ikose and said, “Take good care of her.” 

Sol still couldn’t believe everything that was happening, then Ikose swooped Lunar up into his arms and pure black dragon wings tinted with indigo came out of his back.  As they did, there was another murmur through the crowd and someone said, “He’s the Dragon God!?”  

Sol looked at Ikose in fury and yelled as he charged at him, “I will not let you ruin my happy day.” 

Then he stopped as someone jumped down from the balcony above. She had long white hair that went down to her waist and had light blue streaks in it, she had light blue eyes, and she had on all white. 

“Seveera,” said Sol shocked as Lunar and Ikose turned around. 

Then Seveera asked with a sad smile on her face, “And what about my happy day, I really do like you.  I didn’t tell you that just to have a romance, I told you and only you,” Sol looked at her surprised, then she added, “Won’t you give me a chance?” 

Sol fell to his knees and whispered as tears came to his eyes, “Yes.”

While that was happening, Ikose flew up to Lunar’s balcony, and Lunar packed for the last time and then they got Hope and left. 

They flew to the west for the entire day and around midnight they found a small house that was up in the mountains. 

It was carved out of the mountains and in front of it there was large yard that had all sorts of fruits and herbs growing in it, then it suddenly dropped off to a beautiful scenery of the beautiful cerulean mountains topped with pure white snow, a large crystal clear lake in the form of a crescent moon, and a small town at the edge of it. 

As they looked out over the world Lunar looked at Ikose and said, “Hey, Ikose, just to let you know, I love you.”

Then Ikose looked at Lunar and said with a smile, “Thank you Lunar, so much, and just to let you know, I love you, too.” 

As he said that, he gently put his hand on her face and kissed her as the sun started to rise up between the two tallest mountains and a new day began.

*******



© 2011 MirageDreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2011


Author

MirageDreamer
MirageDreamer

... who knows *shrug*..., FL



About
meow V =^-.-^= I’m an amateur writer and love writing just as much as i love reading manga, drawing, listening to music, and watching anime I write my stories while seeing them play out as.. more..

Writing