Epilogue- Tomorrow

Epilogue- Tomorrow

A Chapter by MirageDreamer

One year later, Lunar was outside the house picking berries, while Ikose was on top of the house just finishing up. 

Over the past year he had carved more out of the mountain so that it became a breathtaking shrine, and now he was finishing up carving the dragon out of the mountain so that the shrine was its body, that had two magnificent wings coming out of it, one wing looked as though night was carved into it, and the other as if day were carved into it.  Then above the house there was a magnificent dragon’s neck that extended up and had a gorgeous dragon’s head on top of it.  As if it was look over the valley, protecting it.

Ikose looked seventeen, and he had on indigo pants, and a light purple shirt, and he had transformed his staff into a silver ring that was a dragon going all the way around, he had that on his left hand, a soul stone around his neck, and he had a silver head piece, it was a silver dragon that went all the way around his head, and in the middle there was an indigo crystal moon.

Lunar also looked seventeen years old, however recently it was as if she had slowly stopped ageing when the mark of death left her.  She had her hair loosely braided over her shoulder, and she had on blue skirt-like pants, a long medium length-sleeved light blue shirt which went down to her elbows.  The marks on her body had also vanished along with the mark of life and the mark of death.  The top of her shirt was tight until it got to her waist then it loosened into a skirt which went down to a little below her knees.  The top part of her shirt was white then as it changed into a skirt the color faded into the light blue.  She had her soul stone outside her shirt, and it went down to about three inches above her waist, she also had on her opal necklace.  Her swords were in the temple, she had her staff transformed into the ring and she had that on her left hand.  (Her other things were inside the temple.)  Lastly she had on a silver headpiece just like Ikose’s, it was a silver dragon that went all the way around her head and in the middle there was a rainbow crystal moon.

As Ikose finished up the eight-pointed star on the dragon’s head, some kids ran up the stairs that lead down to the village

“Priestess, Priestess, there’s someone in the village looking for you,” called one of the kids. 

She was about eight years old, she had brown hair that went down half way down her back, she had bright green eyes, and she had on a light green dress, and a hairpiece in her hair that looked like grapes that pulled her bangs back and kept them out of her face.  She also had a shoulder bag that had healing herbs in it.  Sometimes Lunar would let her take some, and she was also teaching the girl how to use the herbs to heal.

“Thank you, Thila,” said Lunar as she stood up with a basket of herbs in her hand. 

Then Ikose jumped down from the top of the shrine and said, “It’s probably them.” 

“Yeah,” said Lunar as she turned to him with a smile.

Then a little boy asked, “Where’s Hope?” 

“She’s probably hiding somewhere out here, Theero,” said Lunar as his and Thila’s faces lit up, then they started to look around being careful of the fruits and herbs. 

The boy was also about eight years old, and he had blondish gold hair, light green eyes, and he had on blue pants a white shirt, and a white hat.  It was the kind of hat that you would wear if it was cold on, it was made of cotton, and he just pulled it over his head.  He also had a wooden sword at his waist.

“Found her!” called Theero as Thila ran over to where he was. 

“Hope, you’re eating the raspberries again,” said Ikose as three people came up the stairs and Hope flew up. 

“Wow, you’ve really done wonders with this place,” called one of them. 

“Thanks,” called Ikose back as he waved at the three people. 

“So, Noch, how’s the kingdom?” asked Lunar as Noch, Aqua, and a woman came up over to them. 

“Hey, mom,” called Thila as she ran over to the woman. 

“The kingdom is doing great, and the other ones are finally forming an alliance, how are you two?” asked Noch. 

“Great,” said Ikose, then he added, “And Sol?” 

“Oh, he and Seveera are doing great,” said Aqua.

Noch looked at Lunar and said, “I’m surprised that you like a life like this, after all you’re born a warrior, it’s hard to believe that you gave it all up.” 

Lunar looked at Ikose with a smile as a little boy came running up the stairs.

“Priestess, Priest!” called the boy as he stumbled on a root.  Then he said as he quickly got up and ran over to them, “They’re back.” 

The boy was around eight years old, he had dark black hair, light blue eyes, and he had on glasses, black pants, white shirt, and a dark blue cloak that the scholars of the village usually wore.  He also had a shoulder bag that had a book and talismans in it.  The one book Lunar and Ikose had cast a spell on so that it could have anything written in it, all the boy had to do was think about what he wanted in the book. 

“Oh, great, what are they up to this time, Oorro?” asked Ikose. 

“They’re trying to take our food,” said the boy nervously. 

“Ok, they’ll be right there,” said Lunar as Thila and Theero ran down the mountain. 

“Hey, you guys should come and watch,” said Oorro as he pulled Noch and Aqua along with a smile, as the others started down the mountain. 

When they got to the village, they saw ten soldiers trying to break open the food storage, then suddenly two shadows fell over them, and everyone looked up to the roof of the storage, and there they saw Lunar and Ikose, however the solders and the towns people didn’t know it was them, the only people who knew were Oorro, Thila, and Theero. 

Lunar had on black pants with bright blue designs at the bottom, a tight black shirt that had three bright blue rings around its waist, and when it got to her waist it loosen out to make a skirt that went down to her knees, and the skirt slowly faded form black to bright blue.  She had on a black mask that was trimmed with silver. 

Ikose had on pants that were the colors of fire, and a shirt that had the same colors at the bottom then faded into black, and he had on a black mask trimmed with gold.

“Yay, it’s the Crimson Moon,” said Thila as she pointed at Ikose.

Then Oorro added as he pointed at Lunar, “Yeah and the Cerulean Star.” 

“Oh crap not those two again,” said the leader of the soldiers as they quickly ran away. 

“Well, that was disappointing,” said the Cerulean Star to the Crimson Moon as the people started to cheer, then they disappeared as quickly as they had come. 

“Hey, who were those two?” asked Noch. 

“The Crimson Moon and the Cerulean Star, they’re the MoonDragon Town’s protectors,” said Oorro with a smile as he pushed his glasses back into place, and they caught the light. 

“Oh dang we gotta go, hey can you guys tell Lunar and Ikose that we had to leave?” asked Noch,

“Sure,” said Thila as she and the two boys waved goodbye to them. 

Then they ran back up the stairs to the shrine.  “Priestess, Priest, those two guys left,” called Theero as they came up and saw Lunar picking herbs and Ikose on the roof. 

“Ok, thank you,” said Lunar with an amused smile as the three kids ran off to play with Hope.

After a little Ikose jumped down and asked, “So how is it?” 

Lunar looked up at the breathtaking masterpiece and said as she gave him a hug, “It’s fantastic.”

Then she backed away when Ikose said, “There’s something else.”  Then Ikose put something in Lunar’s hand.

When Lunar looked at what was in her hand she saw the future, and she saw they were living the life that both of them always wanted, together, and happy. 


© 2011 MirageDreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
Added on March 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2011


Author

MirageDreamer
MirageDreamer

... who knows *shrug*..., FL



About
meow V =^-.-^= I’m an amateur writer and love writing just as much as i love reading manga, drawing, listening to music, and watching anime I write my stories while seeing them play out as.. more..

Writing