No More Stardust.  An Axel One Shot

No More Stardust. An Axel One Shot

A Story by Tiana
"

Okay this is a one shot I wrote for my friend today. I would love feedback

"
If you be my star
I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me
And come out at night.


Momiji and Axel were best friends, they were always creating havoc around the organization. Whether it be stealing Zexion's books, or cutting down Marluxia's roses, they were always together, smiling, laughing, and keeping each other company. The only problem was, Momiji felt something more for Axel, and she knew he didn't return the feelings. How could he? Axel didn't have a heart.

When I go black
and you show off your light.
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine.


Momiji was nowhere to be found. Yesterday, she seemed so down, so depressed, not something Axel was used to coming from his usually bubbly Momiji. Yes, Axel loved Momiji. He lived to watch his Momiji shine.
Finally Axel found her.
"There you are Miji-chan." Axel said happily.
Momiji nodded a frown where her smile was supposed to be.
"What's wrong Miji-chan?" Axel asked, seeing his love's frown.
"Nothing." was Momiji's curt reply.
"Please tell me Miji-chan." Axel whined.
Momiji sighed, "Well, there's this guy I like...He's a good friend of mine, but I'm postive he doesn't like me back."
Axel nodded, 'It's prbably Demyx. How could she ever love me back?
Instead of saying anything out loud, he tackled his Momiji, tickling her just so he could hear her beautiful laugh.

But, you can skyrocket away
from me and never come back
if you find another galaxy
far from here, with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remember you by.


Axel didn't come by as much anymore. Ever since he came back with Roxas on that mission, he hardly came to see Momiji. She became a wreck, not talking to anyone, and sitting in her room just staring at pictures of her and Axel.
He had found himself a galaxy with more room to fly. The only problem was, he wasn't that far away. Momiji saw him everyday, smiling and pranking people with Roxas.
Momiji had been replaced.

If you be my boat
I'll be your sea
A depth of pure blue
just probe curiousity.


Axel stopped by Momiji's room today. When he opened the door, he found her crying as she looked at a picture of the two of them. When Momiji heard the door close, she turned around to see Axel staring at her. Momiji looked back at him, her sea blue eyes probing with curiousity on why Axel had left her.
"Momiji...I-" Axel began.
"Why?" Momiji asked, cutting him off.
"I thought you liked Demyx...so I broke away, but...I miss you. I miss your beautiful smile, I miss your laugh, I miss yo-" Axel was cut off again, but, this time it was soft lips insetead of words.
Yes, Momiji had just kissed Axel. But, all to soon, she broke away, hoping that Axel didn't storm out of her room.
"Miji-chan, I love you." Axel said. Momiji smiled.
"I love you to Axe-kun."
With that Axel kissed her again.
 

If you be my star
I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me
and come out at night
When I turn jet black
and you show off your light
I live to let you shine
I live to let you shine.


Momiji had a horrible day, Xemnas, the leader of Organization XIII, had just reprimanded her for not catching Roxas. Roxas had left, leaving a sad Axel. But, just seeing Momiji made Axel better.
When he saw his Miji-chan depressed, Axel dragged her out of Castle Oblivion and took her over to a tree. Where he burnt something into the bark. Momiji looked at what it said, 'Momiji and Axel. Together now and forever.'
She thanked Axel with a kiss, feeling instantly better as his flaming hot lips connected with her own, slightly warm ones.
 

But you can skyrocket away
from me and never come back
if you find another galaxy
far from here, with more room to fly
Just leave me your stardust to remeber you by.
Stardust to remember you by.


Axel had found Roxas and brought him back home. But, instead of leaving her again, Momiji and Axel became closer. Roxas had found someone, a girl named Kaoin, and he wasn't going to leave her alone in Castle Oblivion.
No Axel wasn't going to leave his Miji-chan ever again. He was going to be with Momiji forever.
There was no more need for his stardust.

© 2009 Tiana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

great write
if you mean to post more, certainly do so, youre quite talented
you wrote this in just a day? amazing
i love this work, the structure is fantastic! its part poem, part short story. with a little more work you could make one a full poem and the other a full story. which would be great, because there is alot left out of the story which could be very interesting, since you have the gist of the plot already in place. protagonist, antagonist, dynamics of their relationships.
i hope to read more of you soon.
keep on writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

great write
if you mean to post more, certainly do so, youre quite talented
you wrote this in just a day? amazing
i love this work, the structure is fantastic! its part poem, part short story. with a little more work you could make one a full poem and the other a full story. which would be great, because there is alot left out of the story which could be very interesting, since you have the gist of the plot already in place. protagonist, antagonist, dynamics of their relationships.
i hope to read more of you soon.
keep on writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

471 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 2, 2009
Last Updated on July 2, 2009

Author

Tiana
Tiana

Sylava, NC