Chapter 2- the fight

Chapter 2- the fight

A Chapter by Angel of the devil
"

the red is shadow and the blue is west

"
The next day 
Shadow 
I wake up the next morning and roll over to tell west, my mate, 'good morning love' but no one was there. I sit up freaking out, thinking it was all a dream. I shove the covers off, and get out of bed. 
I look around my room, searching for some kind of sign that yesterday, and last night really happened. I see west's clothes that he was wearing last night, and I see mine. I sigh, so happy that it was not all a dream. 
But where is west? I walk over to the doors and see that they are still locked. So he did not leave this morning. That's when I hear the shower running. I think its west but since I have no clothes on, I walk over to the bathroom door and say, loud enough for whoever is in there to hear me, "West?"....

Early morning...
West 
As I lay on my back, listening to shadow breathing in her sleep, I think about last night, what happened, what might happen, the words we said, our love, and about how our parents, mainly hers, are going to react. 
I know my parents will accept her, and treat her like family. They will accept her. But I am really worried about how her parents are going to react. I know they won't like us being together. They will try to do 3 things. 1. separate us forever, 2. kill her, or 3. kill me. I can't allow any of the 3 things happen. So we have only one thing left, we have to run away.
I look back over at her, sleeping. She is my mate, true love, and well my everything. I sigh and get up to take a shower. 
5 minutes later

Just as I am washing my hair, I hear someone say "West?"
Shadow
As I wait for answer, I think it is someone else. I say, to myself, "What have I done?" And that's when I hear him say my name, "Shadow?" I say "Yes." And he says "Come in." 

I hope its him and no one else. I open the door, walk in, and shut the door. " West, is it you?" And he says "Yes, Shadow, its me, you can breathe now." 
" How did you know I was not breathing?" 
"We are one now, I can feel everything you feel, and I can tell when you are not doing something."
"Can you read my thoughts?"
"Yes, what I can do, you can do."
"There are somethings that you can do that I can't do." 
"I know."

I just smile at him, though he can't see me through my bathroom curtain, I know he knows I am smiling at him. I am so happy right now. I feel like I have never been this happy, in fact I know I have never been this happy. 

He smiles back at me, and says "You want to join me?"
I blush so red from his words that I KNOW all my blood rushed to my face. I turn my back to face him


© 2016 Angel of the devil


Author's Note

Angel of the devil
this is all that i have written. I will be posting more as I write it up. but PLEASE REVIEW

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on May 16, 2016
Last Updated on May 18, 2016


Author

Angel of the devil
Angel of the devil

East Anglia , United Kingdom



About
I am bi-sexual. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. GO F*** YOURSELF If you want to know more about me, message me or ask for my gmail. more..

Writing