Jason Wolf

Jason Wolf

A Chapter by Angel of the devil

When blood rose said she some of her coven and pack people coming down, i didn’t think she meant this many people. There was 20 werewolves and 50 vampires.

I was so shocked, that i could barely move. I just stood there in the archway of the living room, watching as every single vampire, and werewolf bowed as Blood rose entered the room. I watched as she walked to every last one of them, said their name, and embraced them. I couldn’t bring myself to move an inch.

Once she was done talking and embracing all of them, she stood in front of them, facing me and introduced me to all of them. All at once they looked at me. And all i could do was wave, like an idiot. I can tell blood rose is trying not to laugh at my wave. I was going to say something till someone, a werewolf, says something before i can say a word.


“Well, what is going on blood rose?”

“To answer your question, Nico, i have found my mate, jason, but there is a vampire coven that is not on the records at all, trying to get me to join his coven. His name is luke and he wants me to be his mate. I need your help, all of your help to stop him.”


“There is more to this”

“What do you mean jason?”


I wince at the look that blood rose is giving me. I have to tell her the whole story, but i don’t want to. I know i have to though.


“You all may want to sit down for this, because its a long story.”

“Sit down.”


I watch in amazment at how when blood rose says something, they all follow her orders, even the werewolves. She truly is amazing.


“It all started when luke and his family moved here. My family has been here for as long as we can remember. Luke tried to take over the school i go to. He tried to turn all the humans into vampires. For a while, it worked, he was successful. He wasn’t on our radar till he tried to turn my sister. That is when we found out what he had been doing. He asked her out, they started dating. Then one night, he bit her neck, saying its time for her to join him. She ran home, crying. My father took her to her room, and ordered me to bed. I found out the next day she died…”

“What was her name?”

“What honey?”

“What was her name?”

“ thalia rose.”

“I….”


I look over at blood rose, right before she runs out of the house. I don’t even think before i take off running after her. I have no clue where she is going but she is running faster than me. I change into my wolf form and catch up with her, and tackle her to the ground. She is shreicking until i change back and she stops.


‘Thalia rose is alive. Your sister is alive.”

“But how?”

“Follow me.”


She gets up out from underneath me and starts running again. I follow her and notice that she is running towards the firgue on top of the hill.  I can’t tell what or who it is.

I can’t tell what or who it is.  But i trust blood rose with my life.

As we reach the top of the hill, blood rose stops. I stop in my track and look at  the person before me. She looks just like my sister. But it can’t be.


“Hey, rose. When i heared you scream, i thought i was hearing things for a minute then i realized it was actually you. So i came.”

“Hey, thal, yea, i did scream because someone decided to tackle me to the ground.”

“Who is strong enough to do that? Because everytime i tried to during training, i failed and you won, everytime. I never even stood a chance.”

“Thalia?”

“Uh, who are yo….jason?”

“Sis, is it really you? After all these years? How? How are you alive? We all thought you died.”

“Blood rose saved me. She is the reason that i am alive. Without her, i wouldn’t be standing here.”

“I..”

Even though i am a werewolf, and i can move very fast, but even i can’t move that fast. I couldn’t even get “missed you” out before thaila hugs me. I hug her back, and feel blood rose smiling at the both of us. So many questions flying in my mind, how did blood rose save my sister? What is my sister now? Is she like blood rose, or is she a werewolf still, or is she a hybrid?.

“Brother, why do you smell like rose?”

“I’m her mate.”

“SAY WHAT?”


I wince at her screaming it out loud, that is one thing that hasn’t changed. She still has her loud screaming voice. Its good to now that there is something that i remember about my sister, is still the same. I remember, when she yelled at us, she YELLED so loud you could hear her all the way down the road. She has always had a loud voice, no one knows where she got it from, but she definately is someone that you don’t mad, or make her yell.




© 2016 Angel of the devil


Author's Note

Angel of the devil
this is all i have for now

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on September 28, 2016
Last Updated on November 1, 2016


Author

Angel of the devil
Angel of the devil

East Anglia , United Kingdom



About
I am bi-sexual. AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT. GO F*** YOURSELF If you want to know more about me, message me or ask for my gmail. more..

Writing